[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are introverted women different?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1454554283052.jpg (1 MB, 864x1296) Image search: [Google]
1454554283052.jpg
1 MB, 864x1296
Do they ever like to talk? Is long silence periods normal for them? Know a girl for about 2 years, she kinda said I was just a friend but I still want to keep her as a friend. However, she rarely ever reaches me out and when I make plans with her, she says she is busy or doesn't answer. I did go out with her a few times in the past by the way.

Are they just shy? Should I continue?
>>
>>16889661
they tend to seek serious relationships and hold a close knit group of friends (or have difficulties maintaining friends).

if she's giving you excuses every time you ask to see her then maybe she's not only introverted but also uninterested. obviously i can't tell you with any certainty.
>>
>>16889661
Introverted girls who are busy require a lot of work and understanding. If the stars aren't aligned just right them you're destined for a sporadic friendship. Stop trying for a while, may be she's just sorting some shit out.
>>
File: 1437100512917.gif (2 MB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
1437100512917.gif
2 MB, 390x285
>>16889661

>Do they ever like to talk? Is long silence periods normal for them?

Every human being is different.

"introverted woman" is not like a model of a fucking cellphone, they aren't identical. None of us know this girl or anything about her, so, who the fuck knows whats normal for her.

Make a decision and stick to it. If you're searching for reasons to stay with someone that generally disappoints and confuses you regularly than maybe you have your answer as to whether or not you should keep her as a friend.
>>
>>16889694
>>16889716
>>16889710
She is 5 years older than me so maybe that's the reason on why she acts uninterested (I'm 22 she is 27). The strange thing is that she still likes my stuff on facebook and compliments on my looks when I change my profile picture. Keep in mind that she is not active at all on social media so that confuses the shit out of me.

I asked her last summer where I stood with her and she said that I am a 2nd degree friend meaning she has closer friends she knows from a long time and can't open up with me. Also, she has trouble getting past her previous relationship with a somewhat successful guy
>>
>>16889661
>How are introverted women different?
In the sense they can be assholes and dickheads, but it takes you 5 years to realize it because they do not express themselves in clear terms.
>>
>>16889814
Do they just secretely all want a Chad to reveal her wild side? Some signs she might be an asshole?
>>
>>16889874

1/2

The only reason I wrote that comment is that I spent my high school years attracted by these seemingly introverted girls.

Since their box is closed, you fill it with your fancies. You like her, but she does not answer your call, and is completely insensitive to your approach (neither a rejection, nor an acceptance), even if you try a softer or harder way to get her into you. So you keep trying and NEVER EVER receive a feedback. Not even a negative feedback!
But she must be beautiful inside, you keep telling yourself. She must be, right?

Well, maybe no.

The cases I know ended up in close-knit relationships, almost religious, with a man of their choice. This dude fucks them... MAYBE. Because the couple looks so -- what's the English word for that? -- lacking spice? Lacking salt?

Far from me judging what happens behind closed courtains. Maybe she goes wild with Chad... except Chad is just an idiot-fag and not even an attractive dude. She's like food with no taste in society, and attracted a tasteless guy. Do they rock when alone together? Maybe... we like to think of it... but that's just because our folk theory of mind tells us that somebody must get off at some point and go wild.

But guess what. Sometimes external behaviour is the mirror of internal state. No lies. The idea of a box with something inside is sometimes ludicrous. Why not believe your evidence?

You call her introverted. I call her just non-assertive, unable to express her feelings, unable to express what she like and what she doesn't like. She has some interests, but doesn't talk about them. Maybe she has none. She hardly smiles, and when she does so she is cute but still has a sad look on her face.
>>
>>16889949

2/2

Chances are she:
1. Either is like that full stop. Not spicy in the outside, so why should she go wild in the inside? It's just wishful thinking of yours. Undiscovered treasures exist, but maybe she's just an empty coffin.
2. Alternatively, she might be depressed or something. This doesn't help. Maybe not depressed in the clinical sense, but somebody who doesn't feel like fucking around... and maybe never will. I know you would love to be her trigger, but fact is nobody knows if and when the triggering will happen.
3. Finally, you might want to consider she's just a repressed dickhead. They told her she has to be nice, so in a sense she never tells you to GTFO. But she feels it, somehow. She has the feels, just doesn't express them.
>>
>>16889951
Ok thanks for the advice
>>
>>16889949
>>I call her just non-assertive, unable to express her feelings, unable to express what she like and what she doesn't like. She has some interests, but doesn't talk about them. Maybe she has none. She hardly smiles, and when she does so she is cute but still has a sad look on her face

That is spot on. When she smiles, she kinda has that nervous smile and enjoys silence. Man I don't know, she sometimes texts out of nowhere but it leads to nothing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.