[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should I discipline gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: 655656.png (209 KB, 459x322) Image search: [Google]
655656.png
209 KB, 459x322
My gf of 2 years disrespected me recently. not cheating or anything big enough to break up over but enough that it is a bad indicator for her future behavior.

We had a talk over it and she cried and promised to change. I'm not sure if I should discipline her going forward, or just go back to normal and act like it didn't happen and just trust her outright.

any tips on what i should do? I don't want her to easily forget it but also don't want to treat her like a child.
>>
Trap her in your legs and spank her til she goes limp.
>>
What happened exactly? And discipline her how you can't ground her and outside of kinky sex and unhealthy relationships I never heard of 'disciplining a gf'.
>>
Spank her.
Buy a paddle and hang it on the wall. Make her bring it to you.

do it on her panties in the kitchen or living room. On the bare in the bedroom is sexy, this is actual discipline.
Hold her afterwards.
>>
>>16889663
>>16889668

Ah, so this is what comes of two autistic parents breeding.
>>
If she has truly seen the error of her ways and asked for forgiveness of her actions, you should forgive her.
>>
File: 1427916926897.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1427916926897.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>16889652

>How should I discipline gf?

You don't, because she's not a puppy or a child.

>I'm not sure if I should discipline her going forward, or just go back to normal and act like it didn't happen and just trust her outright.

Neither. You behave like an adult and you talk about things with her until you both can come to an understanding.

You don't "discipline" your girlfriend, you twat. You're both in a relationship together, she's not your pet.

Pretending like things didn't happen either is also utterly idiotic.

If you're so keen on punishing your girlfriend for her behavior you need to break up with her because your head is in the completely wrong space and you're behaving like a child.
>>
You tell her what pissed you off and explain what you expect.
>>
>>16889665

> And discipline her how you can't ground her and outside of kinky sex and unhealthy relationships I never heard of 'disciplining a gf'.

yeah that's why i'm not really sure what to do. I've never been in this situation before.

>What happened exactly?

she shared private personal information that she promised would stay between us.
>>
>>16889652
Slowly force her to drop all of her friends and family, and subtly start taking control of all financial decisions. Cut her off from the outside world, just remember to do it gradually so she doesn't realise what's going on until its too late.

Be sure to remind her that you're the only one who cares about her, she will never do better than you, you're doing it for her own good. Say it enough and she will believe it.

Then you can beat her all you like and she will know it's her own fault for making you mad and you're only trying to correct her bad behaviour.

OR you know, you could not be a psycho and realise that 'disciplining' is not something you can do to another adult. Unless you got some dom/sub BDSM kink going on.
>>
what did she do, call you a faggot? because you are one
>>
>>16889691
This is my only relationship and so I don't really know what i'm doing to be honest, hence this post. i don't automatically want to punish her, i just don't know exactly what to do from here
>>
>>16889706
If she did something you don't like you have to talk to her like an adult. You've already done that, she has apologised. All that is left is for you to decide to forgive her or to dump her.

There is literally nothing else. No punishing. No disciplining. This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>16889700
Actually an informative post.

After I have her black and blue and too afraid to talk to law enforcement, how do I make sure she doesn't try to murder me out of desperation?
>>
>>16889728
Kill her first, duh.
>>
>>16889721
Makes sense. I'm probably overthinking it.
>>
>>16889700
>tfw actually dated someone who did the first two things
>>
It sounds like you want to make things even. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>16889652

Well OP, contrary to what the cucks on these threads believe, I think you should discipline her somehow.

Afterall. Women, being unable to understand some of the key aspects that make a relationship healthy, and having a general disability when it comes to control, should be disciplined.
>>
>>16889758
what would you suggest
>>
>>16889793
Act emotionally distant, torture her by making her think you hate her, make her really work hard for your approval.
>>
File: 1404204819959.gif (3 MB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
1404204819959.gif
3 MB, 640x358
>>16889758

>Well OP, contrary to what the cucks on these threads believe, I think you should discipline her somehow.

This is advice coming from someone who has never had a functional relationship.

Treating your girlfriend like a stray dog is a one way ticket to living a shitty, isolated life.

You will never, ever, ever have a functional relationship if you have so little respect for your partner that you view her as an ignorant child that needs to be put in a corner.

Its degrading, disrespecting, and every woman you do this to will come to resent you. Real shit, dude.

Having respect for women, and having humility and compassion, even when someone has wronged you, is not called being a cuck, its called being a well-balanced and intelligent fucking human being.
>>
>>16889810
I've kind of been naturally doing this the last couple days . should I stop
>>
File: 1381900288144.jpg (605 KB, 1056x1080) Image search: [Google]
1381900288144.jpg
605 KB, 1056x1080
>>16889810

>Act emotionally distant, torture her by making her think you hate her, make her really work hard for your approval.

Honestly, OP. I know you are new at this, but read this sentence above. Read it carefully and then pause and think for a moment.

Is this how you think healthy relationships are kept? Do you honestly think this is the best way to be happy?

Do you, personally, in your heart believe that torture, hate and neglect are the foundations of a loving, long lasting relationship?

Honestly, truly. I really want you to think about this horrible, horrible advice and ask yourself whether or not this makes any sense to you.
>>
>>16889793
Cut off a finger every time she misbehaves, that'll teach her real good.
>>
>>16889818

Where do you think this is going to lead you?

Lets say, for arguments sake, you neglect her, treat her like shit, make her beg and grovel for you to acknowledge her.

What next? Where do you think this is going to get you?

When you walk down the street and you see a loving couple, holding hands, laughing and smiling; do you think they got there by treating each other like shit?

If you suck all the happiness and joy out of your girlfriend and treat her like shit, what then?

What could possibly be the positive side to reducing your girlfriend's self esteem to that of a dog's?

I suggest you close this thread, find somewhere quiet and earnestly think about the answer to that question.
>>
>>16889815
See, your idiotic opinion stems from your lack of experience. Women can be easily psychologically dominated through several methods, it's pretty easy to get them both subservient and close.

What you're talking about is a cuck, a soft weak willed impotent eunuch. You have no power and won't take what you want, you're just trash.
>>
>>16889834

There are people who can only be happy if they're in control.
>>
File: 1443314248150.gif (767 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
1443314248150.gif
767 KB, 298x298
>>16889849

>See, your idiotic opinion stems from your lack of experience.

My experience in what, being a controlling fuck-stick? Then yes, I don't have much experience in that.

>Women can be easily psychologically dominated through several methods,

You sound like one of those fedora-master red-pill swallowing basement dwellers who think that "love" is like an achievement in a video game; something you have to achieve by smashing it with your manliness until it gives in.

Its a less than immature mindset; its infantile.

Its ok to think like that when you're 14, but if you're a day older than that you are in some serious trouble.

>it's pretty easy to get them both subservient and close.

And here is the magic sentence, my friend. A real man, an individual with REAL power doesn't want a relationship with a "subservient".

I've been with my girlfriend for 5 years. She is my fucking rock. When I'm lost, when I'm confused, she pulls me back and makes things clear.

I respect her immensely, I trust her with my life, and should we get married and have children one day I trust her to raise them into smart, good people.

You can't have that kind of intimacy with someone you treat like a dog. Its a curse, and if god forbid you actually think like that, I pity you greatly, because you'll never feel any kind true love, only this fake, alpha-male dominance that you blindly hold onto for some strange reason.

Good luck, dude. Honestly.
>>
>>16889852

>There are people who can only be happy if they're in control.

That isn't happiness. I'm genuinely sorry that you've been raised to think it is.
>>
>>16889834
>>16889847
good points thanks
>>
As of now I'm married to a woman who is more intelligent than the average, and as a result doesn't need to be dominated. She doesn't mind I have a few girlfriends on the side, it's actually a pretty great arrangement. It comes natural to me, I've never had a sense of empathy and I enjoy being in charge.
>>
File: 1295075889044.png (61 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1295075889044.png
61 KB, 251x251
>>16889652
>discipline a full grown adult
My sides. Is everyone autistic on this board.
>>
>>16889908
hurr durr muh rights hurr durr individualism
>>
>>16889916
Its nothing about rights and individualism, its about the concept that he thinks his gf is a pet to be controlled. Its cracking me up. How autistic do you have to be.
If you dont like your gf get a new one.
>>
>>16889920
She is a woman, her natural position is to be controlled.
>>
>>16889923
No her natural position is to be dominated. Not controlled. You clearly have never interacted with a woman.
>>
>>16889931
I interact with many, you clearly subscribe to autistic semi sexual fantasy garbage.
>>
File: 1298791786891.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1298791786891.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>16889936
>I interact with many
>[attempts to control someone]
>>
>>16889931

This thread is classic. One of the better b8s for actual autists I've seen.
>>
>>16889936
You should have said "I interact with many, ask your mom"
>>
>>16889698
>she shared private personal information that she promised would stay between us.
Did she tell her friends your dick size?

Personally, I've never, ever been in a relationship where the presence of these red flags turned out well over time. I've never "fixed" anything in a relationshit because no one actually wants to change.

She wanted to share your information. It gave her some sort of pleasure or satisfaction or w/e. She will do it again, regardless of her promises. So the real question isn't how to discipline your GF. The real question is whether or not this is a deal breaker for you because she won't change.

No girl I've ever dated has ever changed. They've all promised, and cried, and logically understood why what they were doing was killing the relationship... not one of them could stop herself over time. People are who they are unless THEY want to change and actively DO IT instead of just crying and promising.
>>
If she's dumb, she'll go ahead and let you do this. If she's smart then she'll give you the finger while hopping on some dick. If she is dumb, I'd be questioning you...as to why you can only manage to date a dumb fuck. Very telling nonetheless.
>>
>>16889981
I haven't done anything yet
>>
>>16889990
And you can't unless she's a dumb fuck.
The healthiest thing to do is to be honest with her otherwise you can kiss your relationship goodbye.
>>
>>16890000
I will trust the quads
>>
File: 1375644664767.jpg (55 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
1375644664767.jpg
55 KB, 483x604
>>16889923
>>16889931
>>16889916

Classic thread. The aspergers flows strong like a mighty river.
>>
>>16889758
>Women, being unable to understand some of the key aspects that make a relationship healthy, and having a general disability when it comes to control, should be disciplined.
You seem to be he one who doesn't understand key aspects that make a relationship healthy, and the one with a lot issues regarding control.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.