[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People say I look threatening. Like, shooter-teir. How do i fix that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: MTI2NTgyMDM0MjA5NDkwOTU0.jpg (30 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTI2NTgyMDM0MjA5NDkwOTU0.jpg
30 KB, 1200x1200
People say I look threatening. Like, shooter-teir.
How do i fix that?
>>
>>16889291
Stop posting your bully
>>
Tell them they're right, then cock your finger into an imaginary gun
>>
>>16889291
get a new hair cut, look at some youtube videos how to style your hair

stop wearing autism clothes, buy some nice normal stuff (don't go to /fa/), If you don't know where to begin look at other people that look good, but copy them in a subtle way

if you have bad skin buy some soap that agrees with your skin, exfoliate every few days and def use moisterizer

brush your teeth twice every day, try to floss every day

most important is probs hair and clothes though, and practice smiling in front of a mirror for a few minutes a day, in case you have a creepy stare/smile

I went through all this myself, if you have any questions I will stay here for a while
>>
'Soft' smile more often, like everytime anyone talks to you need to force yourself to smile for no reason. It'll fix A LOT of things and it cost next to nothing.
>>
>>16889291
Don't fix it. People will always be super nice to you because they think if they aren't you'll shoot the place up.
>>
All you need is a pair of large lens, thin rimmed glasses and no one ever is gonna fuck with you (or speak to you).

How have you not shot up a school and/or church yet. Fgt
>>
File: 100_2042.jpg (2 MB, 4288x3216) Image search: [Google]
100_2042.jpg
2 MB, 4288x3216
>>16889291
Shoot up a school. Then you'll have actually done something to warrant their opinion.
>>
>>16889291
You look like the Phantom's skull ring but with hair.
>>
>>16889291

Your hair really does look off. You need to fix that and eat a little bit more. You look like you're not eating well mate.
>>
>>16890867
>>16890876
That's Adam Lanza you weenies, not OP. It's like you guys don't even keep up with school shootings.
>>
>>16890898
Fucking hell /adv/ is retarded
>>
>>16890904
>>16890898
Europe is awake and with so many american psychopaths popping up left and right in the news we have hard time keeping up.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.