[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever reached a point of self-actualization? How did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (432 KB, 2347x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
432 KB, 2347x1536
Have you ever reached a point of self-actualization?
How did you reach it?
>>
>>16889255
Drop this pseudoscience thats the only fact you'll learn through that pic lmao
>>
>>16889255
Its far easier to accept facts and have problem solving skills then having security of health and property. I guess i dont really understand that pyramid.
>>
>>16889305
Niggers in africa have 0water 0food 0safety and all they got is family kek
>>
>>16889305
You need to complete the lower level to move on to the next. So if you cant breathe, you're probably not going to worry about your family or self esteem.

>>16889286
Yes its pseudoscience but it has stuck around for so long because it resonates with people. I think there has to be some grain of truth to it.
>>
>>16889286
>>16889335
This is Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs from psychology. It's not pseudoscience. Starving kids in Africa don't care about self-esteem because they have food to worry about. Sluts will fuck every guy they see and still have low self-esteem. It works out pretty well on an abstract level.
>>
>>16889286
Damn i feel clever and powerful now, as an economic student. Thanks for being stupid.
>>
>>16889255
I don't even get love/belonging
>>
>>16889255
>How did you reach it?
I would say that you don't "reach it," you "practice it."

It's not something to be reached; it's a lifestyle. It's an internal attitude (minus the obviously physical stuff like food).

As for how to practice... well I like to plan things first. What do I want to improve about myself? Let's assume:
>OK, I want bitches
What do I need to attract bitches in general? Hygiene, fit body, education, wealth, etc. Then I pick what I can work on. I chose hygiene first because that's easy. Google shit. Then I started working out at home with pirated P90X. Then I moved to a gym and saved up for a few personal training sessions. I researched a routine on Google with good results. Then I took my routine to my PT and he showed me how to execute each move perfectly. Then I went on my merry way and gained 40 pounds of muscle/fat. I hate to research and change my diet too.

Most of life isn't about creating something out of nothing; it's about redirecting your thoughts, attitudes, money, and efforts toward the goals that are important to you. It's about redirecting and discipline. Yeah sometimes you gotta dig deep and do something from scratch, but most of the time someone else has tackled it and you can learn from them.

Kind of rambling but it boils down to decide what's important, research how to get it, then go forth and execute the plan.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.