[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I make myself sick to get out of doing something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
How can I make myself sick to get out of doing something
>>
Food poisoning is probably the quickest and cheapest. Not the most pleasant though
>>
>>16889038
Or anyway to convincingly fake sick?
>>
You're an adult. You dont have to do things if you dont want to. You dont need to play sick like a child.
>>
>>16889030
Have you considered shooting yourself in the face with a large caliber handgun?
>>
>>16889030
What do you need to get out of doing?
>>
drink massively heavily, but try to not die. the resulting damage to your ureatha will fuck your kidneys up, give you jaundice and make you sick.

at the very least you'll get a few hospital appointments.

failing that get an internet mass murderer to implicate you in some bullshit, you'll probably get Aspergers or something
>>
>>16889094
A speech for my work
>>
>>16889086
No actually I haven't
>>
>>16889457
If you have to have a powerpoint presentation for it you can open it up in notepad and delete a few lines to corrupt the file, other than that simply not showing up to class is an option.
>>
>>16889030
Lick a toilet bowl in a gas station.
>>
How about you just act sick

If you need a doctor's note or some shit go in and be honest and say you have something really important to do, and if they aren't shit they might help you out
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.