[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-07-17-27-53.png (337 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-07-17-27-53.png
337 KB, 720x1280
So my girlfriend recently gave me head for the first time , she's nice quiet and funny , I didn't really wanna ask her so one been taking my time with things and after a drink or two last week I asked and she got straight down to sucking no questions asked , it was great well amazing really she took it right down her throat without a gag , thing is she was with a pal of mine briefly a few months before we met and now I can't get the image of her sucking him like she did me out of my head and I fucking hate it and it's after turning me off the idea of another blowjob , what do I do /r/ keep her and hope it passes or just save myself from the annoyance of the image every time we have sex and leave her? File not at all related it was the first pic I clicked on
>>
You're literally cucking yourself

I have no advice except to stop doing that
>>
>>16888681
stop being a fucking child and enjoy the blowjob from your girlfriend

fucking insecure beta motherfuckers, goddamn
>>
>>16888681
You just need to get over it man. If you can't get past this you will have this problem with every woman you date in the future.
>>
>>16888694
How is he being insecure in this situation? I honestly do not get this meme, it's not like they both banged her so there was some kind of competitiveness coming out of who was better, no she slurped them both. If anything this is disgust.
>>
>>16888696
But it's OP's friend.. he sees the guy who got his girl to gag on his cock on a basis, that would eat anyone up having that constant reminder. It isn't like it's some unknown guy from years ago.
>>
I have no problem with maybe having a smaller Dick then him or whatever I couldn't care less about that cause I'm not big so she has probably had bigger then me in her life , it's just she seemed so good at it and it frustrates me that I can't enjoy it with the thought in my head
>>
>>16888710
>disgust that a girl hooked up with a pal of his briefly
>can't stop thinking about her fucking and sucking his pal
>how dare she hook up with somebody before she hooked up with me

Insecure and beta as fuck.
>>
>>16888732
That's typically why you don't date your friend's ex. It's just not a good thing to do most of the time. Especially if OP can't handle it. He needs to get over it if he wants to stay with her. He can also leave if he wants.
>>
>>16888735
Me again.

Barring that, why the fuck did you hook up with her in the first place if you knew your pal was hooking up with her before?

You think he's totally okay with seeing you two together, knowing that she's sucking you off instead of him?
>>
He practically hooked me up with her and we hit it off so I said why not , we are good friends and he would have no problem telling me he wasn't okay with it
>>
>>16888733
This is a perfectly normal feeling OP, you are friends with a guy who wore your girlfriends throat like a condom. What you are feeling is a mix of jealously, disgust and anger. Jealous because you feel for this girl, disgust because you know exactly what she did with another guy so it is easy to picture that situation, and anger because you are having intrusive thoughts about it and cannot seemingly change this.

What you do to get over this is down to you buddy, but really your girl is a slut if she will do that willy nilly with just anyone, and this is probably your gut telling you that this is a bad idea to get with someone so loose.

So you have the choice of breaking it off with her, stop hanging with your guy friend, or just ride it out and see how you feel. Just don't let the tumblrsluts on this board undermine how you feel or try to shame you, you are allowed to feel what you feel man.
>>
Getting older means that you have to accept the fact that other people will have had sexual partners.

Stop being a baby and get over it. She is your girl now.
>>
Thanks a lot pal it helps , right now I'm just thinking give it a couple weeks and if things are kinda boring and that shit is still going on in my head I'll just leave but right now I think I'll let her stick around a bit longer , thanks again
>>
>>16888735
Hey, I will agree OP is a dumbass for even getting involved with a girl who has been with one of his friends, that is just a disaster waiting to happen, but my original point is that you do not have to be insecure to feel negatively towards this situation, even if you did happen to put yourself into it.

>how dare she hook up with somebody before she hooked up with me
Come on man, he didn't even hint towards saying anything of the sort, he just said it eats him up knowing she did the exact same thing to his friend, who the fuck wants to be friends with someone who has had his cock in your girls throat, I mean really man? you'd have to be a massive beta to be so desperate in order to perform the mental gymnastics to be okay with that. His mistake was trying to girlfriend this woman.
>>
>>16888786
OP made his bed, he can sleep in it.

>bros before hoes is a saying for a reason
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.