[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Running away from home advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Running away from home advice?
>>
>>16888428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3_2entulkw
>>
dont, unless your a girl that will put out for shelter i mean, because trust me sleeping on the floor is not as conferrable as it seems
>>
>>16888428
underage b8, go do your homework you little shit
>>
>>16888428
dont. will literally be the worst decision of your life. people will exploit you and you will end up in an even worse situation. think, my nigga.
>>
>>16888436
I don't expect comfort I expect to get away from shit
>>
>>16888439
Not b8 who the fuck would make this b8 that's shit bait
>>
are you a guy or girl? what are you running away from?
>>
>>16888447
Guy in running from my shit life with an abusive father and absent mother suicide would be stupid so this is the bridging compromise
>>
>>16888451
well do you have family you can go to? preferably someone who can give you a job while your there so he dosent think your just crashing and that your serious, tell me, you run off, whats your plan?
>>
>>16888462
*you're
>>
>>16888428
Here's my advice:
Grow the fuck up, kid. If you think you can handle living on your own go out and do it.
>>
>>16888464
Don't be that.faggot I'm making a plan right now I wont leave till summer so if need be I can sleep outside and/or keep traveling daily and just head south so when winter comes ill have a better time out side then I would say In like Wyoming once im 18 I can sign up for drivers ed and all that and pursue a career of some kind
>>
>>16888487
I've handled worse I have basically been living on my own since I was 4 and life is cold and rough I know but not everyone is out to fuck you over there will always be that one percent
>>
>>16888504
>on my own since I was 4
Lmao, get a load of this faggot
>>
>>16888442
Run away, you'll realize you cant make it anywhere. You'll be home just in time for dinner.
>>
>>16888516
Well when your mom leaves and your dad couldn't careless the only people in my life were my neighbors so I guess it was a slight exaggeration but still it hasn't been sun shine and rainbow I know it sounds like a sob story but believe what you want
>>
>>16888533
Oh no, Daddy is being mean not letting me have my way! Abuse!! Abuse!! I need to run away!!!!
>>
>>16888564
No like when most parents hit you its a pussy slap on the wrist my dad uses what ever is in his hand wrenches broom handle I have a permanently bashed thumb because he smashed my thumb in a car door
>>
>>16888504
dude i was kicked out on the streets for a month until i went to my uncles house and told him whats up, he gave me a job as a gardener for $100 a day, i live near him now, but let me tell you i survived on fucking 2 dollar bags of chips for almost that hole month, and i had to fucking beg for money or food, like future said "you dont know how people really are until you until you've sleeped on the floor", about 98% of the people that i begged for gave me a fucking snoty ass look and wouldnt answer me, like ive even sat down in a public outside restaurant in the middle of Houston to take a breather from all my fucking walking, there where two guys in the seats next to me, when i put my head down, those fucker moved to like 3 seats farther away from each other, and constantly i would hear people say "hes so young, he must be addicted to drugs" not knowing my real story, ive had fucking ugly azz Niggers ask me to give head, im a guy, i learned quick none of those homeless people could be trusted, just realize what shit your getting yourself in to when you "run away"
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UpFRuKI6ZU
>>
>>16888586
Oh no!! I have physical evidence of abuse!! The police wont believe me!! Why?!
Oh thats right, its not true!! Im just a baby faggot who doesnt want to listen to my parent.
>>
>>16888588
$100 bucks a day is actually pretty alright.

That's about what I make now and I go out and get sushi every so often and have my own apartment.

What did you spend your money on
>>
>>16888588
Wow well I know how it is for you my friend lifes a shitty thing to alot of people your situation is definitely a real struggle and I hope one day you can make something of your life I didn't try and come here with some angsty teenage drama or anything like that I've had a shit hand felt to me in life and I am taking it upon myself to man up and deal with what the streets and life offers I'm not some dumbfuck blindly running in the head lights I just came here for some advice
>>
>>16888620
No my dad holds me to the house at gun point there's only a split second window to get the fuck out and not come back once in gone he'll look but not all that hard and move on he's just to lazy to clean the house and shit
>>
>>16888621
apartment, food, and going out with friends - im still working there i have to be on my feet by 5am and come right back at 4pm and if we dont finish the job by 4 we have to stay longer till the sun sets, no increase pay either
>>
Well thanks for your advice and some snoty ass comments ill probably make it two weeks and off my self like ill do what Donal trump said and make America great by killing myself and ridding the world of a faggot peace niggers
>>
>>16888657
well best of luck, remember a bullet in the brain is alot faster than starvation
>>
>>16888635
Your lies get more autistic as they go. Have fun faggot.
>>
File: IMG-20160304-WA0000.jpg (64 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160304-WA0000.jpg
64 KB, 680x510
>>16888428
Don't except the conditions are horribel, you are old enough (18 or older) and have a job or enough cash to survive the first month withiut problems. If not, just don't do it. Stay at home, be good in school so one day you can have a job u like and can do whatever you the fuck u want. Had same problem, solved it like i told u. Don't be an idiot and go and kive with 'friends' on the couch or so. Kift your ass up, get good grades, do something with your life. It maybe will take 2-3 years but at the end you have something to work with. My advice. Peace out.
>>
>>16888977
Thanks your right it was a rash decision ill try and find some good in life
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.