[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I sent my crush a friend reauest at 1am last night. Now its 9:00am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I sent my crush a friend reauest at 1am last night. Now its 9:00am and she hasnt accepted. Am i fucked?
>>
File: All_By_Myself_-_Eric_Carmen.jpg (17 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
All_By_Myself_-_Eric_Carmen.jpg
17 KB, 280x280
>>16888258
Thirsty af
>>
No.
>>
She's probably asleep still m8.
In a couple hours she'll wake up and crush all of your dreams.
>>
>>16888264
seriously
id like to get updated on this, OP
youre going to fuck up majorly
>>
>>16888258
You are not ready to be in a relationship.
>>
>>16888294
Now its 9:24 and she hasnt accepted :0000. Should i an hero?
>>
Its now 10 am and she hasnt accepted
>>
decidedly not
>>
>>16888590
Its now 11:28 and she hasnt accepted. What do?
>>
>>16888901
Give it another day (a friend of mine took 4 days to accept a request once).

However I will admit it's not looking good. Have you ever actually spoken to this girl before because I find some people literally only add people they properly know.
>>
>>16888930
Yes i have. The only reason i added her is because she was hitting on me.
>>
You tried to add her at 1am? Why? Up late wacking it to her before passing out?

That's just an odd thing to do.
>>
My roommate tried to prank me, lets get him back. (705) - 796 - 8325
>>
>>16888258
No, give it 40 hours
>>
>>16888258
dude chill you are getting obsessive
give it a few days
>>
>>16888258
Same thing happened to me before. Wait a few days. If nothing happens, cancel your friend request and send another. Worked for me.
>>
>>16888258
Jesus Christ bro. Chill the fuck out. A lot of people don't accept that shit right away or don't even look every day.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.