[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So about 2 years ago I was into being "forced to be a sissy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: Sissy_maid_sweeping[1].jpg (452 KB, 1354x2199) Image search: [Google]
Sissy_maid_sweeping[1].jpg
452 KB, 1354x2199
So about 2 years ago I was into being "forced to be a sissy"

I had a master and as part of the online humilition stuff we did he made me add a local man that liked sissies and as part of the humiliation game I would flirt with him and send him full body pictures with face, make up and wig

I thought I'd picked some unemployed dude that looked like he worked low wage jobs

Well I just got a job and my boss is the creepy dude that has pictures of me full body in lingerie
(just to add to the creepyness he would send me pics of some of the pics I sent him photoshoped to look like a maxim poster and printed and hanged in what it seemed to be his garage)

I stopped talking to him abruptly, I called him an old faggot and blocked him also I never acepted any of his requests of "going to his house to have a good time"

and I'm afraid he will try to expose me, shoudl I contact this guy? should I act like I don't know who he is? (which is what I've been doing so far)
>>
>>16887751

sounds like your fantasy is coming true. enjoy it? im semi erect
>>
>>16887751

>my boss is the creepy dude that has pictures of me full body in lingerie
>just to add to the creepyness he would send me pics of some of the pics I sent him photoshoped to look like a maxim poster
>I stopped talking to him abruptly, I called him an old faggot and blocked him

Dude it sounds like you did ALL of this of your own free will. They've done nothing, so far, that you haven't actively encouraged and participated in. Have they even threatened to "expose" you? Or is this all in your head?

You're really in no position to get all hostile and judgmental here. If they're creepy, you're equally creepy. If they're "faggots," so are you. The difference is that you were the one stupid enough to give them loads and loads of evidence and blackmail material.

It sounds like you're learning a very valuable lesson about the difference between fantasy and reality. There's nothing wrong with fetish play, but if you're not doing it with someone trustworthy, there are a thousand ways it could bite you in the ass.
>>
Its 2016, who cares if he "exposes" you. Transvestism is 100% normal now.
>>
>>16887778

this is the second least true thing i have ever heard.
>>
>>16887769
he told me he had fantasies about making me his wife

he had a lot of rape fantasies and blackmail fantasies which I don't really like but are common in "forced feminization" scenarios

that's why I'm afraid he might blackmail me
>>
>>16887751
>I'm a degenerate scum of the earth
welp you totally deserve it you fucking faggot.
>>
>>16887781
What are you talking about? If you come out of the closet as a tranny its taboo to not magically change your pronouns and pretend that you are normal over night.
>>
>>16887790
I shoul've mentioned that I'm in mexico where transexuals are known as "easy women who only do anal"

we're not a progresive country but it's macho enough to consider transexuals women
>>
>>16887803
well that obviously changes things
>>
>>16887803
why the fuck didn't you think to mention that, this is an american website
>>
>>16887788

>guy tells me he has rape and blackmail fantasies
>freely give him humiliating pictures of me cross-dressing when I'm worried this could damage my reputation

I really don't know what to tell you here.

It sounds like he hasn't actually tried to blackmail you yet. It sounds like you're freaking out and burning bridges and making these people angry at you when they haven't done anything yet. If anything, this makes it MORE likely they would want to blackmail you or teach you a lesson.

I kind of suspect you're actually hoping for the worst-case scenario, on some level. I suspect you're getting off on the whole thing. I think I'm probably talking to a crazy person and I'm not gonna get far
>>
>>16887809
>>16887805
if he exposes me I will go from normal person to unemployable faggot who can only become a ts hooker
>>
>>16887790
>>16887803

in america, only tumblr thinks that way. a workplace might cater to you, but thats assuming the workplace ever hires you, or if you are already hired, they phase you out.

tumblr =/= america. 1 out of 10 trans people are murdered in their lifetime. mtf most of all.

besides its not that OP is trans, its a stupid fetish hes exposed to the world.
>>
>>16887813
I did it because I never expected the guy to actually see me in person

that's why I didn't worry about giving him humilliating pictures
>>
Should I contact him on fb before something happens?
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>16887827

But I mean, he could still expose you online. He could send them to your Facebook friends or just post them everywhere. If you're talking to a guy who has a blackmail fantasy, and willingly giving him blackmail material, I don't understand how you can suddenly turn around and act terrified at the thought that it might actually happen.

But more importantly - WHAT HAS ACTUALLY HAPPENED? How did your boss react when he saw you? Has he actually tried to blackmail you, or force you? Because my main point is that he isn't necessarily being "creepy" just by trying to keep it going. Up until now, you've been actively participating and leading him on, so he might have no idea that you're scared and disinterested.

From the way you've described it, it sounds like you're flailing around and acting like a bitch when they haven't done anything wrong
>>
>>16887817
maybe where you live now, but mexico is a big country you could move somewhere else where no one would ever know or care about this, or even just leave and go to america
>>
>>16887857
to be honest I never thought of that

now the reason why I'm freaking out is that he's been smiling at me creepily and he said something along the lines of "don't be a girl, or what you wear dresses now?" when talking about sports which sounds ok in a macho office enviroment but a but creepy to me

I'm trying to get help and you're acusing me of making the problem up, maybe I caused it but that doesn't mean I meant to
>>
>>16887862
yes but I'm trying to not get to that point where I have to leave the state or the country
>>
>>16887876

You're not getting what I'm saying

>he's been smiling at me creepily and he said something along the lines of "don't be a girl, or what you wear dresses now?"

From EVERYTHING you've showed/told him so far, he thinks you're into it. He thinks you're enjoying it just as much as him. He is not aware that you were enjoying it yesterday, but you find it creepy today. If you have not had a calm, rational conversation yet, where you tell him you don't want to do that stuff anymore, you ARE making the problem up. HE DOESN'T KNOW HE'S BEING CREEPY.
>>
>>16887894
so I should contact him and tell him that?
>>
>>16887916

Yes. Something along the lines of "hey, so I know we have a bit of a history together, but I just want to make sure none of that stuff carries into the workplace. You're secret is safe with me, if mine is safe with you. Are we OK?"
>>
>>16887880
well wtf do you want me to say then, I can't magically make this go away
>>
>>16887916

Usually communication is a really fucking crucial aspect of life.
>>
tell him if he exposes you, you'll expose him back
>>
>>16888066

that's a fucking stupid idea when the other guy has much, much more leverage
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.