[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it still gay if you'd only do it with a single person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: pensive ape.jpg (77 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
pensive ape.jpg
77 KB, 333x333
Is it still gay if you'd only do it with a single person and you only did it because he was going through a rough patch in his life and you were always the top?
>>
Yes.

It's even more gay if you try and convince yourself it's not gay because you did it with a single person and you only did it because he was going through a rough patch in his life and you were always on top.
>>
yes.

are you gay? probably. maybe not. but chances are you are going to go through a series of 'well this one didnt count cuz XX and this one didnt count cuz YY'

trust me i feel your pain. there's a large rush of 'im not gay but i have sex with men' because being gay is considered worse than ever. but sex with men isnt. people just dont want to be a faggot.
>>
File: 1326789575783.png (107 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1326789575783.png
107 KB, 320x287
probably not, you just happened to do a gay thing
>>
>>16887607

>you only did it because he was going through a rough patch in his life

KEK you gullible little slut

I guess stupid men are really no different from stupid women, exposed to the same tactics of manipulation
>>
>>16887607

how did you get erect mate?
>>
>>16887736

i don't think so, op is probably a closet faggot looking for validation to his faggotrism..
>>
One way or another you shouldn't beat yourself up, or worry about it.
>>
File: 1337638293011.jpg (78 KB, 571x532) Image search: [Google]
1337638293011.jpg
78 KB, 571x532
Your friend pretty blatantly used you which is incredibly shitty.

I hope you at least feel good that you helped him do what every gay man wants to do: coerce a straight man into gay sex.
>>
>>16887607
Yes
>>
>>16887705

This. Greeks and Romans used to do gay things with each other sometimes for contrived reasons but ultimately married women and considered themselves heterosexual. Gayness is a spectrum and you happen to have enough of it to pityfuck your gay friend (I assume more than once.) It's only when you don't care about women at all that you become gay.
>>
Op you are bisexual. Even if you are only attracted to this one huy, the attraction is there. That's ok, bisexuality is a sliding scale. You just happen to be mostly straight.
>>
>>16887752
This. I'd be limp as liquorice as soon as I saw his asshole.
>>
>>16887812

I mean it's a hairy ugly mess sure but a lot of gay men take care of it and it ends up looking like a girl's.
>>
>>16887824

>it ends up looking like a girls

does it though? girls asses are maybe slightly less hairy than mens asses. they just take the time to shave it regularly. as do gay men.

unless they are using female hormones its actually rare for it to match the shape of a womans ass. its actually REALLY easy to tell them apart even in close ups with both shaved because womens and mens butts are more distinct then whether or not they are hairy.

hate to say it mate, but if you got erect at his dude butt you're probably bi.

embrace it? no reason to come out. just stop thinking about what is associated with male sex and just do what you want.
>>
this reminds me of a class i had in highschool

>war/conflict teacher discussing some awesome greek soldier
>goes into the fact that he was notably homosexual
>student goes 'HE WAS GAY?' all shocked
>teacher looks over and says 'it was different back then'
>'oh okay.' nods understandingly as if that explains everything and its now okay

there really is a mindset of what homosexuality means in this day and age. its the reason you get so many homos acting like they are superior cuz they are 'masc' or go 'staight4straight' only.
>>
File: Untitled.png (47 KB, 307x259) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47 KB, 307x259
>>16887844
>its actually REALLY easy to tell them apart

This is factually incorrect. Asses don't have a lot of sexual dimorphism, hips do. This is the ass of a man who has taken no hormones for example.
>>
>>16887879

sauce it
>>
>>16887879

the fact that you screenshotted and cropped an image is suspicious
>>
>>16887924
This post made my day :D
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.