[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl just sicked a hacker on me for calling her a mongoloid,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: allie.jpg (20 KB, 476x423) Image search: [Google]
allie.jpg
20 KB, 476x423
This girl just sicked a hacker on me for calling her a mongoloid, and she steals money from autists. What should I do about it?
>>
Apologize and stop being such a cunt.
>>
>>16886755
lololol good one. She called me ugly before I did that though. And she is in fact a mongoloid.
>>
>>16886750
How do you know she" sicked a hacker" on you?
>>
>>16886765
Because she is the only connection between this hacker and me and she was being smug about it when he came into the chat room to threaten me.
>>
And he has already hacked me before, again because of her calling him in.
>>
>>16886772
>>16886773

So you know she can fuck with you. Why don't you stop starting shit? That's what you should do. Stop.
>>
>>16886772
Did you get screenshots?
>>
>>16886750
>signing into anything over a public connection.
You are the idiot here.
>>
Do the same to her.
Heres an app which is all you need.
>http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1282900
>>
>>16886778
I'm not doing anything but being honest though.
>>
>>16886789
I could do that. Why?

Her facebook is princessalliex btw.
>>
>>16886854
And it's pissing her off so she's fucking with you.

Is it worth it?
>>
Kids having kid problems.
>>
Stop associating with vindictive c*nts. How exactly does he hack you, btw?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>16886750
Actually go over to her house and beat the shot outta her bf and the hacker
Legit bring a pipe too
Don't be a pussy op
>>
>>16886964
Nice pea shooter. I bet THAT REALLY REALLY stings when you shoot someone.
>>
>>16886750
just dont give a shit remove all the information you dont want people knowing and since youe actually talked with the hacker call the cops if he tries anything
>>
>>16886855
We aren't your personal army. Upgrade your software, change your passwords, and stop being an asshole.
>>
>>16886750
See
>>16886989

If you're being threatened that's a crime. If it's baseless let it go.

Regardless, you're arguing with people online. Not like it matters unless you're harassig someone with a differing opinion. Just grow up.
>>
>>16886750
Shoot her OP, well don't actually do that but you can always get your own hacker, or notify the proper authorities. All else fails post her stuff on /b
>>
Kill her. Or something.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.