[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Defend yourself when you are not allowed to harm your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: Lazy_96d96f_1898687.jpg (48 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
Lazy_96d96f_1898687.jpg
48 KB, 500x368
My country's retarded laws regarding self defense have made it difficult to defend myself from idiots and retards and an hero maniacs.

What are some ways to defend myself without harming my attackers?

Note: Pushing, shoving and punching is harmful to my attackers, yes it's that retarded.

I could run away but my legs are weak, I could hide, but then i'd have to run away again, which I can't.

Maze and baton are allowed to have if I get a license to carry, which costs a fuckton to get.

wat do?

Picture unlikely related
>>
Are you allowed to match their threat level after they've done it to you?
>>
become a cop
>>
Sounds like Denmark laws.

Nothing you can do, besides call the police.
>>
>>16886677
If it's harmful, no.
>>
>>16886679
>Denmark laws

Shit, there too?

Fucking why?
>>
Youre gonna have to post your country so we know what's up.
>>
>>16886683
because everyone knows guns are for dumb americans and we're not dumb like americans, RIGHT?
>>
>>16886684
Finland.
>>
>>16886673
>batons are legal
>cant harm assailant
0/10. Not even realistic.
And learn akido.
>>
>>16886683
Because muh human rights or whatever.

Read the most absurd example a couple of years ago, where a man had a burglar break into his house. The burglar went inside the family bedroom, and stood beside the bed wherein slept the husband, wife and child.

The husband awoke and fucked up the thief (No guarantee he was a simple thief), and later got sued for damages and went to jail. Caused a huge uproar, but, as usual, didn't change shit.
>>
>>16886699
>Caused a huge uproar, but, as usual, didn't change shit.

So the reason Denmark isn't up in flames is because...?
>>
>>16886700
We're small enough country to avoid usual, major issues. Our crime rate is minimal, but the influx of immigrants vows to change that it seems...

Problem doesn't lie with the people, it lies with the courts. Our system is liberal as fuck and the people doesn't care enough to revolutionize it.

The upside is that the same court and government system hates the fuck out of immigrants, and will deport them at earliest convenience.
>>
>>16886703
What about killing in self defense?

Is it more illegal?
>>
>>16886705
Of course there are self-defense laws. Problem is that it has to be precise as fuck. If someone threatens you on your life, you have to 'euthanize' them in the most human way possible.
So, no, attacking the man who may or may not be a burglar until he gargles blood isn't going to fly, no matter how justified.

In essence, the law prohibits guns in the house (Without hunting permit, which is hard to attain), yet, if your life is threatened, the court wants you to magically will forth a gun to humanely head-shot the guy in self-defense.
>>
>>16886711
What about self defense against animals?
>>
File: 1457041240580.jpg (3 MB, 2830x1880) Image search: [Google]
1457041240580.jpg
3 MB, 2830x1880
>>16886689
Man what's with you northern euros and that shit. Thank god for castle doctrine.
>>
>>16886722
>Man what's with you northern euros and that shit.

How would liberals change self defense laws if they got attacked in their homes?
>>
>>16886722
>invite someone into your home
>shoot them
>call police and say it was a home invasion
>legal murder
that doesn't seem much better
>>
File: 1441795424706.png (1 MB, 1059x1420) Image search: [Google]
1441795424706.png
1 MB, 1059x1420
>>16886726
They wouldnt
>>
>>16886735
good, one less dumb white girl in the world
>>
>>16886735
Jesus Christ, Anon... I didn't want to feel this upset so early in the morning.(
>>
File: 1454133955001.jpg (504 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
1454133955001.jpg
504 KB, 3264x1840
>>16886733
Yeah except you have all sorts of shit like you knew the person, you called them and so on. Castle doctrine isn't some free pass to shoot people on your property despite what liberals seem to think.

It means that you have no "duty to retreat".

>>16886743
2bad2sad
>>
>>16886735

Jesus fuck, that was so painful, it's like watching Pic Related all over again.
>>
>>16886745
That's exactly what castle doctrine is: a free pass to shoot someone.
>>
File: 1444092598745.jpg (49 KB, 550x467) Image search: [Google]
1444092598745.jpg
49 KB, 550x467
>>16886751
Stop posting you communist faggot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine
>>
>>16886745
what about that story with the guy who shot his daughter's boyfriend becuse he thought he was a burglar and despite it being very questionable he still was never charged
>>
File: 1455679606001.jpg (123 KB, 863x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455679606001.jpg
123 KB, 863x1200
>>16886756
If we're thinking of the same one, the girl told the father she didnt know who he was. Unfortunate, but still hardly worth scraping the concept of self defense.

After all, thousands of girls have been raped by hundreds of pakis in Rotheram alone and lord knows how many killed, yet the Limeys refuse to do anything significant about it. It's very selective outrage.
>>
>>16886761
what does anti-social behavior mean? Is that like fighting, or what?
>>
Be grateful that you're not a Swede... If someone breaks into your house here you can't do shit except call the police and ask the burglars not to rape you.
>>
>>16886766

Anything that doesn't conform to being a polite cocksucker, basically. If you show even a bit of impoliteness (Such as just giggling at a George Carlin skit, such as the baseball vs football one even), people will look down on you IRL and either be confused or call you a different form of edgelord.

This is the mildest example.
>>
>>16886753
Stop shooting Japanese students dead, you faggot.
>>
File: 1456882982967.jpg (60 KB, 656x330) Image search: [Google]
1456882982967.jpg
60 KB, 656x330
>>16886801
ching chong ping pong all you gooks will pay for pearl harbor
>>
>>16886766
Basically certain parts of the UK are just absolutely awful, the brick and mortar equivalent of US trailer parks. There are very few jobs and educational standards are low.

These areas become entrenched in poverty due to understandable, but often poor choices made throughout generations of poor families. It is a vicious cycle.

Nobody really wants to understand the wider complex reasons behind these problem areas, nobody really wants to adjust the main mechanisms behind the issues. Nobody really wants to give them more money or resources, but then nobody really wants to just kill them all or leave them with nothing.

So instead we have a bunch of half ass measures and finger pointing which basically amount of sustaining a human zoo for the edification of the more educated classes. Some people get to feel superior, others gain employment, others gain political or personal capital from talking up or down to it.

I mean, if you give someone enough to live like shit on you can act outraged when they live like shit. You can act like they are ungrateful because you could give them nothing. Don't address or understand the systemic reasons behind poverty, that is too hard and basically reduces your own efforts often the result of privilege.
>>
>>16886824
But yeah. Anti-social behaviour basically amounts to problem drinking, drug use, playing loud music, gathering in large groups for the purposes of intimidation etc.

The issue with the laws is they are very broad and indiscriminate and basically amount to 'if what you are doing is likely to piss people off' then they can move you on, stop you doing it, confiscate equipment, fine you, eventually ban you from an area or activity.

I'd say that 99% of people pissed off at the laws will not be doing anything to warrant action under them, they just like civil liberties. It relates again to the desire to do something, but not address the issue at the often more complex level required. The desire to do something is exploited by political types and general business assholes to the detriment of the communities they are supposed to represent out of a weird assumption that they know best.

Like I'm often in dispute with our city centre management. Who said a city centre needed a management team? Basically a city centre is defined by the activities of those who occupy it, not some business focus group attempting to create a homogenised state which aims to support the needs of business under the assumption that is always positive.
>>
And THIS is the penultimate reason I'm afraid to date and go out at night.

Then again It is still more likely for me to be murder raped by a bear than get beaten up by three guys.

>Wow! it took three guys to beat me up!
>>
Some countries have what is called "reasonable force rules".

Basically, you are allowed to kill in self defense even - providing that you are outmatched. For example, if they have a gun, and you have a knife.

Or if there is more than one of them, and you are unarmed.

Essentially, this law assumes we're all Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Chuck Norris after a fuuuussssioooon-haaaa!

So, yeah...Laws a shit and criminal immigrants come before native tax paying citizens.
>>
>>16886892
>"reasonable force rules"

Which is bullshit, in my extremely super honest opinion.
>>
>this discussion again
>>
>>16886673
Move out of Sweden
>>
>>16886735
What does murder have to do with cukoldry? Why do cuckfags always bring their fetish into everything?

They are the new furfags.
>>
>>16887671
>again

Really?

And here I thought I was literally the first person on the planet to make a thread like this in the history of human technological capability.
>>
>>16886673
Just don't get caught
>>
Whats the problem? Even if you kill the assailant you will just go to those Scandinavian resort "prisons".
>>
>>16886673

exercise so running is easier. save money to get a license for maze or a baton.

and have a 'get away' bag for the rare circumstance where you have to actually hurt and kill an attacker, so you can quickly go start a new life.
>>
>>16887699
>and have a 'get away' bag for the rare circumstance where you have to actually hurt and kill an attacker, so you can quickly go start a new life.

Suddenly being ass raped by a bear sounds more promising.

or being magically dragged into the bottom of a lake even though I can swim and even if I don't have heavy clothing.
>>
Carry the mace anyway. It's not like you're going to get caught. How often do you go around making the police suspicious and getting searched? I'm from the United Police of America and I've only ever been patted down once in my entire life, and the cop's suspicion was perfectly reasonable.

Who cares if you harm your attackers? A clean record is not more important than your safety. You don't get bonus points in the afterlife for playing by the rules. The only question here is whether your hasten your trip to the pearly gates.
>>
>>16886824
>Don't address or understand the systemic reasons behind poverty, that is too hard and basically reduces your own efforts often the result of privilege.
what is the solution to systemic poverty then?
>>
>>16886700

Country of racial cucks
>>
>>16887682

"Cuck" is code for "submissive subservience."
>>
>>16887682

Cuck just has a new meaning now because people keep using it in the wrong context.

Just like how literally now also means figuratively.
>>
>>16886892
Even Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, and Chuck Norris fused together won't be able to win against a guy with a gun.
>>
>>16889043
>implying you wouldn't get dodge, grazed 2
>>
I live in Finland too, and idc if I have to go to jail for defending myself. I always carry a knife; it's better to burn...
>>
>>16890413
>and idc if I have to go to jail for defending myself.

I do.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.