[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend stealing my honey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 26
File: 1450293949921.jpg (62 KB, 566x442) Image search: [Google]
1450293949921.jpg
62 KB, 566x442
I'm an amateur beekeeper. I keep bees in my backyard so I can harvest their honey. I love honey, it has a lot of practical purpose on top of being delicious. It takes the bees quite a long time to finish the honey so I don't appreciate it when it's taken. They do make a fair bit though, I usually sell my leftovers to people I know who want honey. Lately I've noticed several jars of my honey going missing. My girlfriend is the only person that's ever at my house so she is obviously the only suspect.

I confronted her about this. She admitted she had been taking my honey and giving it to her friends and family, for free, and without my permission. I told her this was unacceptable, I didn't give her permission to take any honey and she completely broke my trust. I said she's not allowed near my storage closet anymore and she's not allowed to stay at my house when I'm not here.

She thinks I'm being unfair but she stole from me, I don't think that's a small offense. I trusted her around my belongings and she took some. Am I being unfair? It's not like I wouldn't have given them honey if they wanted some but she went behind my back and she gave away my honey jars on top of it, those things are pricey.
>>
Better than stealing your bees, right?

I don't know whether this is real or not, but congratulations on submitting my favorite problem I've seen on here, well, ever.
>>
Maybe it was a bit much to ban her from your house, but you obviously need to talk to her about touching your shit.
>>
File: 1453591672447.jpg (22 KB, 347x201) Image search: [Google]
1453591672447.jpg
22 KB, 347x201
>>16885872
>she's stealing from you
>thinks being punished is unfair
You're in the right OP.
>>
File: 236301.jpg (35 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
236301.jpg
35 KB, 225x350
>>16885872
>Am I being unfair?
No, I personally think you overreacted a little bit, but to each their own. It's not like there is a right or wrong choice in what you decide to do, just what you feel is appropriate.

>It's not like I wouldn't have given them honey if they wanted some but she went behind my back and she gave away my honey jars on top of it, those things are pricey
Tell her that. It's fine to do things like this from time to time to show people that they can't just walk over you. Tell her you overreacted a little bit if you think you did (or don't if you don't think you did), but don't apologize because she did fucking steal from you, after all.

The fact that she did this is kind of a red flag, though. Honesty and communication is important for steady relationships, but everybody has secrets.
>>
>>16885872
I agree, gifting away your belongings without asking you is rude, but you seem to already have told her so she should understand.
>>
Set a jar or two aside for her parents for free out of good faith. If her friends or other family members who arent important ask about the honey sell it to them instead at a fair price.
>>
File: 1457143636906.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1457143636906.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
Nah, you reacted appropriately. You worked hard to harvest that honey, but even if you hadn't she still took something of yours without permission.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOPG-Iamwtw
>>
>beekeeping
Why would you do this, thats scary
>>
On principle you are in the right.

But your execution was completely in the wrong.

By over-reacting, what you bassically just did was shift the culpability and make HER the victim instead of you

If you wanted her to understand you shouldn't have banned her from your house and all that, you should have just told her that you love her, but she literally STOLE from you--took it without your permission and that is NOT at all cool.

She is a grown and adult and should know what is right and what is wrong.

Basically be the adult and make her feel guilty for not being one, not throw a tantrum and make yourself look like a child.
>>
>>16886043
Why are you on 4chan? That's fuckin weird bro.
>>
Did she try to deny taking the honey at all?
Did you set any rules about her taking honey before all this?
Did she have any idea what the honey was worth, or try to profit off it?
How much do you think was taken from you money wise?
Did you give away some to your family while she was present?

>She thinks I'm being unfair but she stole from me
She did take from you and should have asked beforehand, but she didn't. That's where she is in the wrong, but if you never set boundaries before this point concerning the honey and she was upfront about taking it, then of course she would feel that you are being unfair about this.
>>
>>16885872
Pump and dump
>>
>>16886043
It's not as scary as it seems. The bees are pretty friendly if you don't fuck with them.
>>
FUCKING LEMON STEALING WHORES
>>
OK this one caught my attention,

yep she's in the wrong taking your precious sweet golden delicious nectar(am a hunny lover myself) without your permission.

But depending on how much you love her and if she makes a genuine apology then yeah better to forgive and forget
>>
File: 1445782384628.jpg (17 KB, 249x251) Image search: [Google]
1445782384628.jpg
17 KB, 249x251
>>16885872
OP....how sure are you that your GF isn't a fucking BEAR?
>>
File: poohinhoneyjar.png (138 KB, 323x634) Image search: [Google]
poohinhoneyjar.png
138 KB, 323x634
>>16885872
Why is nobody questioning the fact that you stole the honey from the bees beforehand?
>>
>>16886453
Bahahahah
>>
Tell her you need her to help you gather honey from a different kind of hive. Point her to a yellow jacket hive and tell her to stick her arm in.
>>
>>16885872
>babe, where's my honey?
>oh I gave some to steve and julie they really loved it!
>but I was saving that honey!
>teehee, I'm sorry sweetie I didn't know you were saving it
>well now you're just going to have to gimme some of YOUR honey

Missed opportunity, anon.
>>
>>16885872
She didnt think it mattered. You are going to break up eventually. Protip though, no one is going to give a shit about your honey. Youve ruined this relationship. Try to find a girl who can understand how crazy you are about honey.
>>
Pure raw honey is the shit son.
>>
The bees are the real victims here
>>
>>16885872

>am I being unfair

Not really but you are overreacting and being terribly autistic about the whole situation
>>
>>16885872
You could have just told her not to touch your stuff since it means a lot to you, desu you sort of spazzed out and are overreacting since.

Lel it's honey

But yeah she shouldn't be taking your shit and giving it to people.
>>
>>16886505
Fund it
>>
I'm a bit mindboggled that people here think that OP is overreacting. If someone steals from you, are you really going to let them back in your house unattended? Ridiculous.

If she doesn't think that stealing from you was a big deal, it speaks loads about your relationship, and you have a lot to think about.
>>
What a shithead. Why does she think she's allowed to give away your honey? It's yours.
It's as if she likes to knit and you start going to her house and give away her doilies and knitted shirts and scarves and whatnot, or if she likes to draw and you give away her drawings. What a selfish bitch.
>>
Give away some of her property to your own friends and family.
>>
>>16885872
Lately I've noticed several toilet paper rolls of my mine have going missing. My girlfriend is the only person that's ever at my house so she is obviously the only suspect.

I confronted her about this. She admitted she had been taking my toilet paper rolls and giving it to her friends and family, for free, and without my permission. I told her this was unacceptable, I didn't give her permission to take any honey and she completely broke my trust. I said she's not allowed near my toilet paper roll storage closet anymore and she's not allowed to stay at my house when I'm not here.

Whether or not you like it, this is how crazy you sound. Instead of going straight bitch mode, try to make her understand how important it is to you. It is unfair when theres no way for her to know how crazy you are.
>>
>>16886593
Because he is. see>>16886637
>>
>>16886637
Toilet paper costs money, and so do honey jars. Are you voting Bernie perchance? Because you seem to be an idiot kid who believes in F R E E S H I T.
>>
>>16886043
its actually pretty easy to pacify bees
>>
>>16886656
Its free if its insignificant as fuck.
>>
>>16886688
You realise that honey can be quite expensive, right? But that isn't the point, this is something he produces himself, not buys whenever it's on special offer and they're running low.
>>
>>16886708
>You realise that honey can be quite expensive, right?
No one else knows this. So to everyone else, its insignificant as fuck.
>this is something he produces himself
And he can always make more of the insignificant as fuck item in question.

This is how any reasonable person is going to see it. Not everyone is a honey expert. He should have gotten her to understand that his honey is not an insignificant item.
>>
Buy her a ring, get engaged then married - then she can steal everything you have and feel completley justified in doing so.

Welcome to the world of women.
>>
>>16886715
Look it's the fact that she took and not asked.

Op your fine but this is a breach of trust

You tell children to ask before they take but a grown woman not to?

If a child did the same and it's not just one jar its several how many hours did I just lose? If it's more than one that's bad cause that my time she gave away without caring cause my time is unimportant.

I'd break up with her.

Guys say that's extreme clearly don't have boundaries. They let their girl walk over them.

Any thing that breaches trust is important cause know I have to wonder if this bitch will do it again.

To much frustration.

Why break up? Every action has its consequence she clearly never though of them she apparently didn't know my time is a valuable fucken asset that she gets the luxury of giving away.
>>
>>16886715
>Be a carpenter
>Spend just over a week building a chair
>A few days after it's completion it goes missing
>Girlfriend says "oh I gave it to my friend lol. It's cool, you'll simply make more, right? Chairs are an insignificant item."
>>
>>16886470
Kek
>>
I can't believe you people are defending this. It doesn't even matter if it's expensive or not.
It's like she started taking books right out of your bookshelf and giving them away, it doesn't matter if they were cheap paperbacks, they were your goddamned books. You shouldn't have to tell a grown person "oh by the way don't steal my shit while you're at my house ok"
>>
>>16886715
There's no such thing as an insignificant item.
If you're at my place you can use my toilet paper, sure. But taking rolls of it home with you? Are you fucking crazy?
>>
>>16886715
>And he can always make more of the insignificant as fuck item in question.
Um, no, actually, he can't. I don't keep bees myself, but I do brew mead, so I've had to learn a thing or two about the process. You cannot, in fact, "always make more". It's true that I know more about this than many people do, but this is true of any foodstuff, meat, vegetable, or otherwise. Most people know at least that much.

>This is how any reasonable person is going to see it. Not everyone is a honey expert.
Um, no. Not everyone is a honey expert, but any reasonable person understands that beekeeping, and the products thereof, are not insignificant. You're the one being unreasonable about this, not OP: honey is not toilet paper.

I do think that OP may have flown off the handle a bit much, but he was basically correct.
>>
>>16886715
>>You realise that honey can be quite expensive, right?
>No one else knows this.
Everyone who buys their own food knows this. Honey is not some exotic foodstuff in most of the world.
>>
>>16886746
It happens a lot actually. And even then you can feel the effort put into making a chair. No one gives a shit about bees making honey for you. Its insignificant as fuck and even though you think you put a lot of effort into it, literally no one else thinks that. Sure they would be misinformed according to you, but this is the world you live in. try educating people on how honey collecting is a real thing and not some insignificant replaceable jar.
>>16886764
books are not easily replaceable. You analogy fails immediately. did you even try.
>>
He was correct, but in overreacting to this he made her the victim. Sure she stole your honey but she doesn't think it's a big deal, so she will feel your reaction unjustified and most people will agree with her. I'd have explained to her that the honey was mine and that it was important to me. If it happens again, she is untrostworthy and doesn't respect the boundaries you set. But as you saidy you overproduce honey and sell some anyway, so it can't be this hard to forgive her if it only happens this once.I'm not saying it's an insignifcant item, but it definitely doesn't seem something to get very angry about.
>>
>>16886775
Food is expensive, not homegrown food. You know how many people steal from gardens. What I mean by expensive is what you lost to acquire it. How expensive it is for him to get the honey. Guess what. It cost nothing and needs no effort according to most people.
>>
>be girl
>new bf is into beekeeping
>keeps all the honey in jars
>tell my friends and family about him and his beekeeping
>"oh that sounds cool! you should get us some if it's ok with him"
>"I'm sure it'll be fine, he has dozens of jars and gives them away to family and friends"
>give a few jars away thinking it's not a big deal
>bf finds out
>loses his temper in an autistic fit of rage
>"MY PRECIOUS HONEY HAS BEEN DEFILED WITH YOUR WHORE HANDS!! YOU CAN NEVER COME BACK UNLESS IM WATCHING YOU THE WHOLE TIME!!!!"
>seriously, it's just honey
>>
>>16886767
Bro its a toilet paper roll. Are you fucking seriously mad? Try having a roommate and you can see the logic of how people think.
Hell what do you think goes through people's mind when they eat others food.
>>16886768
>Um, no, actually, he can't.
Um, yes, he can. My roommate brews mead. Guess what he does, makes more. I would use his hobby as a way of making everyone laugh at how much effort hes putting into something so silly.
>any reasonable person understands that beekeeping, and the products thereof, are not insignificant.
You cant be serious. Hate to break it to you be bee keeping is an insignificant hobby to most.

Its unreasonable to you because you understand the effort he put in. But no one else does and you cant expect them to nor care unless you explain it to them.
>>
>>16886781
Your a tool dude your one of those chucks that would let this bitch take your shit and be all

I'll just make more so she can give it away while I'm not there
>>
>>16886790
You I just realized that no ones fucked you up for taking shit that's not yours.

Your a man child

Some nigga be taking my mead I'd be decking his face in and getting some dough.

Your luck your peeps are faggots cause real people wouldn't tolerate this.
>>
>>16886791
Id inform her how important the shit is and what it takes so that she can understand the importance of the effort Im putting into this.
Not being a flaming faggot and raging because someone doesnt understand. Trust me, Ive had it much worse than you
I started playing with circuits in highschool. You think my mom knew how important and irreplaceable that headphone speaker was for me. Someone without a way to replace it. Yeah I was a child like OP and threw fits. Then I learned to communicate like an adult and tell her that she cant go throwing my shit away no matter how insignificant she thinks it is because its important to me. And when you phrase it that way people actually listen.
You call me a tool but thats because you are just a child.
>>
>>16886793
Did I say i was taking it. Thats just you being a faggot and projecting now. Youre such a faggot you cant even read. And good luck challenging me to a fight. I would love for you to try and take me out. Would make me happy actually.
>>
>>16885872
Is your 'girlfriend' a tubby, yellow bear?
>>
>>16886799
>you're projecting now

Ahh the old classic "I know you are but what am I?"
>>
>>16885872
>Pooh walked in the door
>Everybody do the dinosaur
>>
File: 1096443.jpg (15 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
1096443.jpg
15 KB, 320x256
>>16886799
>>
>>16886810
*walk the dinosaur

Summer sure came early this year
>>
>>16886816
Eh whatever. At least it's stuck in your head now. Kek
>>
>>16886818
You sonofabitch
>>
>>16886809
Oh I didnt realize he was allowed to fail reading class and make up details about a story.
>>16886813
>ill deck your face in
>hurr youre not afraid
>youre a real internet tough guy
>>
>>16886796
Your mom owns your pad she'll throw away your shit happens to everyone.

My mom and my gf are 2 different things see my mom gave me life my gf gives me pussy I think the scales are drastically tipping in favor of my mother.

Mom gave something important my gf has only given me pussy and companionship still not in the same level.

My time is important and someone like my gf touching my stuff whether she know or doesn't is an issue that I have to take care of. It's like she owns my stuff which she does not.
>>
>>16886825

Not even that anon at all dude. Just cracking up.
>>
>>16886829
>player 2 has entered the game
>>
>>16886828
>happens to everyone
Exactly, which is why you should have learned to handle things like this with your mother instead of spazzing out now.
Who the person is doesnt change the act.
>It's like she owns my stuff which she does not.
Bro no one gives a shit about who owns insignificant things. No parent thinks they own stuff when they through your things away. Just that its insignificant.
>>
>>16885872
Dump her
Or better add your own mix to her jars
>>
It's not about how expensive or significant honey is, but the fact that his girlfriend takes his shit without asking, not even because she needs it but just to give it away. How are so many people defending that?

But thanks for the giggles op, best thread I've seen in a long time
>>
>>16886790
>My roommate brews mead. Guess what he does, makes more.
He can do that. I could too. But we have the luxury of being able to buy our honey, which we do from commercial providers with large enough operations that they can lay in big stores, and sell them even when it's out of season. An amateur with a couple of hives in his backyard is not going to be able to do that.

>I would use his hobby as a way of making everyone laugh at how much effort hes putting into something so silly.
So in addition to being willfully ignorant, you're also a bully. Good to know, I guess. One less reason to respect you.

>any reasonable person understands that beekeeping, and the products thereof, are not insignificant.
>You cant be serious. Hate to break it to you be bee keeping is an insignificant hobby to most.
You know, I despise PETA. For many of the same reasons I'm having trouble respecting you, in fact. But perhaps they're onto something when they complain that people have become too cut off from the way their food is produced.
>Its unreasonable to you because you understand the effort he put in. But no one else does and you cant expect them to nor care unless you explain it to them.
I don't expect people to understand the intricacies of beekeeping. I learned about it in order to better understand some of my own interests, but I understand that those interests aren't something a lot of people share. Frankly, most people don't need to inderstand the minutiae. But I do think it's fair to expect people to understand that it takes a lot of effort: if nothing else, I'd expect people to figure that out just from the prospect of working with thousands of bees in a regular basis.
>>
File: 9f9.jpg (28 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
9f9.jpg
28 KB, 613x533
>mfw this thread
>>
>>16886790
It doesn't matter in the slightest how expensive it is or how much effort it takes to make.
If you take shit that isn't yours without asking you're a thief.
Do you think anything that people haven't explicitly told you not to steal is okay to steal?
>>
>>16885872
Honeys expensive shit!

Nigga you are right, fuck her.

You cant just steal honey like that!
>>
File: 1456885203631.png (135 KB, 1007x1084) Image search: [Google]
1456885203631.png
135 KB, 1007x1084
>>16887137
Im not even kidding
>>
>>16886781
It costs nothing to you because you still live with your parents.

Honey is extremely costly to purchase or produce. This isn't simply about money but time and effort. You're being retarded.
>>
>>16887022

>pic related.
>>
Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>16887151
No I dont live with my parents nor do I go around buying honey because like everyone else I consider it an insignificant item.
>time and effort
Im sure you think you time and effort into your stupid hobby is important, but no one else does.
>>
>>16887027
Try suing her for your stolen honey and see how many fucks no one gives lol.
Its not stealing if its insignificant. If he cant explain the importance of the honey making process or if she just refuses to listen then they shouldnt be together, but it definitely sounds like OP went full autistic mode here over some honey lol. Its cracking me up just thinking about it.
>>
>>16885872

She stole from you. She can't be trusted. it doesn't matter that it's just honey (for real though, are you a bear? These are bear problems) it's a principle thing. Some people steal, some people don't.
>>
>>16885872
What he fck is going on in this thread ?!

Clearly OP, you're in your right mind. I mean who fucking cares if honey is cheap insignificant. It's something OP cares about and which is important for him. And she took it without permission, I mean that's something he cares about, you can't compare this to toilet paper ?! Wtf ? He doesn't like to make fcking toilet paper and sell them to his friends ?! Jeez
>>
Raw fresh honey is pretty expensive. It's like 10 bucks for a tiny jar.
>>
>>16888448
>Its not stealing if its insignificant.
And you, of course, get to define significance. How convenient for you. Must be a very nice bubble of narcissism you live in, there.
>>
>>16888448

>Its not stealing if its insignificant

I can tell you're a piece of shit. It's just a difference in personality. Some people don't steal. Some people will steal and sneak and lie and cheat just as much as they think they can get away with. It's "insignificant" if you think you won't be caught, or if you're betting the victim will just decide it isn't worth a confrontation. But you're not trustworthy, you're not honest. When I see this in people I socialize or do business with, that's it. I start slowly phasing them out of my life.
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 178x163) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 178x163
>>16888468
>These are bear problems
I am laughin

OP dump her ass and find someone that appreciates and respects you
>>
>>16886637
Stupid
>>
OP, you're not in the wrong.

>>16886637
I don't get what you're trying to point out here, I'd be pissed if the person I was dating was taking my toilet paper and handing it out to who the fuck ever.
>>
>>16886790
You're a doormat if you let people steal fron you insignificant or not, i wouldnt take or let someone take a dollar from my house no matter what. JUST A DOLLAR<BESTHONNY
>>
>>16888438
Seriously stop feeling so bad you're just calling everyone names like a burger, your post shine through the others like a kid with downs
>>
>>16889118
Top post ignored by the honeystealer
>>
File: rihanna_with_small_bear.png (454 KB, 400x599) Image search: [Google]
rihanna_with_small_bear.png
454 KB, 400x599
>>16889270
>>
>>16885872
I asked my girlfriend and my brother and they both agree that you're in the right. Although we're stoned so that's the best you're gonna get.
>>
>>16889153
This
Thieves almost never think that what they're stealing is significant for the person they took it from. If it's a car, he'll tell himself that person can just buy another one, since he had enough money to get one already. If it's a wallet, he'll tell himself stealing $200 isn't going to ruin anyone. The moment you tell yourself "It's not a very expensive item so I have the right to steal it" you just turned into a piece of shit.
>>
>>16889318
Unless you do it ironically
>>
>>16889326

Well duh, if it's like a "JK" robbery or a "sike!" shoplifting then all is forgiven. I'm not an idiot
>>
File: 1457400579579.png (162 KB, 722x650) Image search: [Google]
1457400579579.png
162 KB, 722x650
>>16889352
>>
>>16885872
>bitch better have my honey
>>
>>16889384

>six posts too late
>>
>>16889388
God dammit
>>
>>16885872

For anything uncommon or weird like that, socially awkward or stupid moments of fuckery can happen in anybody where we cross a line that we never realized was there.

She probably wasn't thinking straight. Assume the best about your partner before you lose trust in them. Assume it was an honest absent minded mistake.

CORRECT HER. Establish the consequence of doing it again, then move the fuck on.

You would be perfectly in the right to kick her out if you told her this once and she did it again. She has no exuses that time, but ignorance is a perfectly valid excuse in this case.

You are being a dick. You should apologize.
>>
This is the dumbest problem I've ever seen.
>>
>>16889494
*Funniest
>>
>>16889416
>If someone steals from you, you should apologize.

Okay.
>>
>>16889416

>we cross a line that we never realized was there
>She probably wasn't thinking straight
>honest absent minded mistake
>You are being a dick. You should apologize.
>she (an adult) snuck into his storage, stole his stuff, gave it to other people, all without asking permission or even mentioning it

I know the word gets overused these days, but guys like you are the reason "cuck" gets used as an insult
>>
>>16889494
LEAVE OP AND HIS BEES ALONE
>>
>>16889494

The nigga just likes honey, he makes good shit, and the bitch thinks since her daddy never hit her, everyone in the world loves giving her free shit
>>
>>16886715

Hornetman detected.

Fuck off Hornet. You're ugly, loud as fuck and extremely mean. Stop hating on cute bees so you can eat em.
>>
>>16885872
Just bee yourself.
>>
>>16889828
lol
>>
>>16889118
>narcissism
Do we just pick insults at random now.
Significance varies from person to person. As OP obviously finds his honey important but his gf (and the rest of the world) doesnt. If you hobby isnt really respected in general such as something stupid like bee keeping, then people are going to consider it insignificant. You can try to change their mind or go austist mode like OP and give your hobby a bad rep.
>>16889153
Its not stealing if its insignificant. Get over it.
>>
>>16889416
OP is definitely one of those autist who think the world is full of idiots who dont understand the intricacies of honey and demands respect for his hobby no one respects.
>>
>>16885872
You are actually a person with autism I am assuming. You have to understand that not everyone sees the world as you do. Fortunately we have this thing called language where we try to work out our problems. If you want people to be in your life you have to be understanding so they understand you. You only become the villain when you act like this and Im willing to be this isnt the first time something like this has happened in your life. You have to learn how to handle situations like a functioning member of society.
>>
>16889899
How convenient that *you* get to decide whether something you steal from someone else is significant or not. I bet you're the kind of asshole who steals his coworker's lunches out of the fridge. Because fuck them, you are hungry at the moment and too lazy to get your own food, so them not having lunch is not "significant." That's why that poster called you a narcissist; it's a perfectly fitting insult for someone who sees their needs as the most important, and any one else's needs as "insignificant."

Also, I guess your mommy and daddy didn't tell you this, but it's wrong to steal. If you shoplift a pack of gum from the convenience store, it's a small item but it's still stealing. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>16889938
One thats not narcissism.
Two if its insignificant its not stealing. The law agrees. Deal with it.
>>
Uh, it's right in the DSM-V, "unwilling to identify with or recognize the needs of others" plus the bonus "interpersonally exploitative i.e. takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends." From what you've posted in this thread you have two of the required five symptoms on that bingo card.

Ooooh, boy, it's not "legally" wrong, lemme just catch my eyeballs before they roll right out of my head. Neither is cheating on your spouse, you dumb shit, but plenty of people agree that cheating makes you a garbage human being. It's morally and ethically wrong, just as it is morally and ethically wrong to steal.

So, you steal your coworkers' lunches Y/N?
>>
>>16889998
I swear to god I want to kill everyone who keeps perpetuating psychology as fact

ITS PSEUDOSCIENCE
>>
>>16889998
Its not a need if its insignificant. Accept that no one gives a shit about honey.
>>
>>16890003

Do you swear to God, autist?

NOW I'M TYPING IN CAPS
>>
>>16890026
I SWEAR ON THE SEAL OF THE SEVEN BEASTS AND NAILS JESUS WAS KILLED ON
>>
>>16890003
Even though that a lot of psychology is simply bullshit assumptions, we all know the real reason why you say psychology is bullshit is because you've been diagnosed with a disorder you can't accept tripbag.

For starters you need unessary attention, for 1 you're a trip fag on an anonymous site.
>>
>>16890099
nice projecting

and its not an anonymous site

redditors never learn
>>
File: 1453074639878.png (81 KB, 297x306) Image search: [Google]
1453074639878.png
81 KB, 297x306
Fairly reasonable. It's your product, your food. It would be one thing if she used some of it to make a dish for the two of you, but this is the equivalent of a woman taking food out of my pantry and giving it to her friends under the table if not worse from my perspective.

>>16889899
>Its not stealing if its insignificant.
Are you retarded
>>
>>16890154
Its true. The law and everyone else agrees. deal with it. No one gives a shit about honey.
>>
File: 1453036814257.gif (973 KB, 200x224) Image search: [Google]
1453036814257.gif
973 KB, 200x224
>>16890157
You seem to be extremely invested in the idea that it's ok to take peoples product without asking. Maybe you should start bringing your own lunch to work friend.
>>
>>16890126
>calling ppl redditors
>using a trip
Are you even trying?
>>
>>16890178
Why do you ask for insignificant things.
>>
>>16890182
>implying you can use a trip on reddit
r/4chan awaits
>>
>>16890157
>what is petty theft
If you're stealing something, apparently it has value to you. Why try playing it down and belittling someone when they call you out for being an inconsiderate douche?
Why waste your breath when you could steal other meaningless shit in the mean time?
>>
>>16890157
You keep using the bandwagon appeal, but I don't think you have any idea what the general populace thinks about petty theft.
>>
>>16890192
Some nig like honeystealer steals my monetarily wothless family heirlooms, this is somehow ethically ok because sentimental value is not worth anything because reasons
>>
>>16890157
>The law and everyone else agrees.
No they don't.
>>
>>16890196
>missing the point he made on purpose
You know, I'm not that guy, and I've never seen a reason to call you out because you're generally benign, but you should at least be self aware that it's more of a flaw that you desire to be known on a relatively anonymous website.
Regardless of whatever way you want to twist that, I think you should try to stop being as defensive towards legitimate criticism.
I also apologize for whatever horrible change in your life that caused you to come back to the vice of tripfagging.
>>
>>16890318
They do.
>>16890300
The general populace doesnt give a fuck about honey
>>16890313
Try explaining its value. No one gives a shit about things without value.
>>
>>16890295
>If you're stealing something, apparently it has value to you.
Its not stealing when it doesnt have value.
>>
>>16890335
I said petty theft. Respond to my words.
I'll make it fucking easy.

People. Care. About. Petty. Theft.
YES/NO?
>hint, this is not a free response
>>
>>16890340
To you personally you're saying, some fucks old cheese he would die for is wothless to you, by the same venue a man steals you're car and burns it since he thinks it's a shit wothless car, therefore you are ascribing ethics to monetary value which is obviously wrong you dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>16890348
If its insignificant no.
>>
>>16890363
If its not easily replaceable then its not worthless.
Hate to break it to you but this honey is not one of a kind and significant in any way other than the effort put in that no one gives a fuck about.
>>
>>16890367
You had one job. One job.

You are so defensive you can't physically respond confidently with a "No." You can't even muster one anonymous guy to back you when "everyone else" agrees.
>>
>>16890381
I dont know what point you are trying to make. But if you have something significant to say then say it.
Im not about to let you side track me. No one thinks honey is significant and its not stealing if its insignificant.
>>
>>16890392
Op cares and his gf stole it.... It has sentimental value which in a relationship is worth significantly more and harder to forgive, if you can't see that you may be severe autistic famalam
>>
>>16890398
No one gives a shit about honey. Theres no sentimental value for it. If OP is a freak with sentimental value for honey he should make it clear so his gf can know shes dealing with a freak. But no one is going to assume hes a freak with sentimental value for honey.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-08-02-06-47-1.png (213 KB, 2405x1167) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-08-02-06-47-1.png
213 KB, 2405x1167
>>16890392
>gets cornered by the basis of all his previous posts: 'everyone else agrees that petty theft (aka taking 'insignificant' items without permission) is okay'
>don't sidetrack me
I wish you were a troll, but this isn't a meme or a creative argument.
And yeah, taking something insignificant is still stealing. By law, and definition. Keep telling yourself that though.

And I like honey. Fresh honey is especially delicious. Pretty sure people who reply acknowledge the intrinsic value of freshly cultivated honey. Why can't you?

Or am I sidetracking you again?
>>
>>16890340
>Its not stealing when it doesnt have value.
Honey has value everywhere. So do containers. There are entire businesses based on both these things.
>>
>>16890420
>cornered
Ive been saying the same thing the entire time. Do you have a point to make or not.
>Pretty sure people who reply acknowledge the intrinsic value of freshly cultivated honey
Your autism is showing. No one gives a fuck about this.
>>
File: 1393462793399.jpg (142 KB, 634x985) Image search: [Google]
1393462793399.jpg
142 KB, 634x985
>>16890407
The thing is you dont get to decide what people ascribe personal value to.
She knew OP made honey and put time and effort into it, im a painter if somebody took my artwork i put my time into I'd be pretty pissed, it literally does not matter how mundane or stupid you think somebodys hobby is, it matters to them
The fact that you cant even conceptualize other people having non material feelings is deeply frightening, so heres a hot tip: anything you spend your own personal time towards gains some emotional value for good or ill
Its part of whats called being a human being you miserable person
>>
>>16890420
>taking something insignificant is still stealing. By law, and definition
Take her to court and she how that goes lol. No one gives a fuck. Its not stealing if its insignificant
>>
>>16890427
>Honey has value everywhere
Insignificant value. Businesses are based on selling in bulks large enough to make it significant. A penny is worthless and no one gives a fuck about 1. But if you have 100 million then it matters.
>>
>>16890428
>literally everybody in thread saying that homegrown honey = not ok to steal
>"nobody gives a fuck about this, nobody cares about honey"

are you literally retarded? dont steal peoples shit, especially stuff they personally make and spend time making you doofus
>>
>>16890430
>The thing is you dont get to decide what people ascribe personal value to
You actually do because thats how society functions. I value my time, doesnt mean I can sue you for wasting it. No one gives a fuck if its insignificant. We have all come to a general agreement on what is significant and what is not in society. If you have a case for something insignificant that you want others to see the importance of you have to make it first and not assume anyone else is going to care.
>>
>>16890436
read the thread again. Not being able to read is a bad sign.
I wont steal peoples stuff. Id definitely take OPs honey though. But Id never steal.
>>
>>16890433
>Insignificant value.
Really? Go buy raw honey by the pound, lets see how insignificant your wallet feels after. It has value, it was stole, shes a thief.
>>
>>16890442
Nah Id just take OPs since its free and has no value. I can charge $50 for some lent. doesnt make it significant.
>>
>>16890433
>Businesses are based on selling in bulks large enough to make it significant.
You can literally say this about anything, that's not an argument. Whether the value is small or big, she stole it.
>>
>>16890445
Sure you can steal things and they'd be free, but you're still a piece of shit thief.
>>
>>16890447
Yes, you can say that about anything insignificant. If you cant easily replace what you took then it has value. I cant easily replace 100 million pennies. But I can definitely replace a few because they are insignificant.
Things in bulk have value that they dont in small amounts. Take the air you breathe. Theres no value to the air around you but if you stole all the air and hoarded it for yourself itd definitely change.
>>
>>16890449
Its not stealing when its insignificant. Take me to court if Im such a thief.
>>
>>16890441
>I wont steal peoples stuff.
Okay.

>Id definitely take OPs honey though
So you would steal things.

>But Id never steal.
You already admitted you would.

Glad we established that.
>>
>>16890456
Nah its not stealing if its insignificant, which OPs honey is.
Id never steal from anyone. But Id sure enjoy OPs honey.
>>
>>16890455
Yeah, it is. The definition has been posted. Read.
>>
>>16890455
It is stealing. The reason this wouldn't go to court though is because court costs about as much as a shitty used car. It wouldn't be worth the time or the money. But if you're rich and you actually didn't give a shit, you would win in court because you fucking stole it.
>>
>>16890437
Hey anon, just a sidenote is it ok to cheat?
because legally its ok, and you cant sue me for it.
How about being really passive aggressive to strangers?
Taking up two seats on a bus?
just being as genral as a dick as you can withought anybody having legal recourse?

Because it seems like you just want free reign to be a horrible person, and thats ok but you just got to admit it, cause you allready admitted to taking peoples shit, making fun of your freinds to thier face and swiping lowkey shit on the sly
>>
>>16890455
So you're saying you can go to a supermarket and just start taking things because they're "insignificant".
>>
>>16890456
You're retarded. Not because your viewpoint about stealing is wrong, but because you're biting some of the most obvious bait around hard.
>>
>>16890437
You keep harping on "legally wrong" and lawsuits. That's completely outside of this discussion.
1) things can be morally and ethically wrong yet not "legally wrong" e.g. adultery, petty fucking theft like taking your coworkers lunch
2) someone taking something from someone else that has value to them, although maybe not as much value to someone else, falls into this morally/ethically wrong category
3) as it is morally/ethically wrong, people get pissed about it, like OP

There are two sides in this, people who understand that taking whatever you want whenever you want it is bad for society, and entitled shitbags like you and OP's gf. Petty theft is destructive to the social contract.

DO YOU STEAL YOUR COWORKERS LUNCHES Y/N?
>>
>>16890462
Are you saying its not significant enough to take to court. Is that perhaps because it is insignificant and no one gives a fuck.
>>16890467
Supermarket has a security force whos job it is to care. You literally have to pay someone to care about something insignificant. Its too insignificant to take anything around a security guard.
>>16890460
No, its not. because its insignificant. Sue me and we'll see if the law agrees with you.
>>
>>16890465
Its not cheating if no one cares.
>>
>>16890480
>Petty theft is destructive to the social contract.
No one puts insignificant things into a social contract.
>>
>>16890484
then it is if one person cares?
>but op cares about his honey ;^) does that make it stealing?
>>
>>16890486
OP is just a freak and should have informed his gf he was a freak before hand. Everyone assumes its insignificant. OP is a freak for giving it significance and should express that if he wants others to respect it.
>>
>>16890486
>someone throws away the lent I had on my desk
YOU FUCKING MONSTER. FUCKING THIEF. SELF ENTITLED PRICK. THAT LENT HAD MEANING TO ME. HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT.
>>
>>16890491
The man owns bees for the sole purpose of making honey. She would have to be retarded if she thought he didn't care.
>>
>>16890497
His hobby is insignificant. Not that hard to understand. Its probably one of many.
>>
>>16890482
Yes, I could take you to the small claims court and have the process streamlined to the verdict for petty theft, no attorney necessary.
You're just wrong.
>>
>>16890495
Well yeah if you made it by hand, you kind of have the right to be peeved about somebody throwing that shit out, no need to sperg though dumbarse
>>
>>16890504
>Yes, I could take you to the small claims court and have the process streamlined to the verdict for petty theft
no
>>
>>16886063
This anon has the only right answer. And it's so sad that all of you need to be told about it first....
>>
>>16890511
You mean like OP.
>>
File: 1388099862294.png (91 KB, 591x413) Image search: [Google]
1388099862294.png
91 KB, 591x413
>>16890502
>thats just like your opinion man

You cant just call another persons hobby stupid, you're stupid you doublenigger, those are subjective opinions instead of facts, stop treating your feelings like a universal constant
>>
>>16890511
>being peeved about some lent
>blaming people for acting normal
>>
>>16890516
>You cant just call another persons hobby stupid
Not stupid. Just insignificant. It is stupid but that has no place in this conversation.
Its not a universal constant, just the general opinion of the public. Accept that no one gives a shit about bee keeping.
>>
>>16890513
Praytell, explain your knowledge of petty theft laws. I would prefer a thorough explanation.
>>
>>16890517
>Touching somebodys elses shit and throwing it away no matter how mundane
>not stupid and socially a little awkward for both partys
Choose one
>>
File: 1311480065422.jpg (73 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
1311480065422.jpg
73 KB, 428x510
>>16890526
>throwing away lent is stupid and socially awkward
You can only find these people on 4chan
>>
>>16890522
>my opinions are FACTS, the post: the movie; based on the book; taken from the famous post: starring anon as the faggot in a phenomenal lifelike performance 9/10 stars
Your opinons are insignificant, let me hang out with malt maker bro, he seems much nicer than you i bet he wouldnt swindle my honey and sperg out about how it was ethically ok as he ate it while laughing
>>
Just my opinion:

She saw the jars of extra honey, took them to do something nice for her friends and family, didn't consider that a)regardless of them being "left over" they're still your property and b) she should have got your permission first.

She fucked up. She's in the wrong. You get to be angry. However, she didn't break into your house and steal your wallet and your TV, she gave away from extra jars of honey to her family.

Explain the above to her, and if she's apologetic, forgive her and move on.
>>
>>16890525
Try taking someones honey and seeing how the law treats you. Eating someones lunch is also a really easy way to find out.
>>
>>16890534
Significance is ascribed by society. if no one cares you are shit out of luck. Accept that no one gives a fuck about honey.
>>
>>16890548
Society also thought that eating albinos gained you magic powers
Society also thought that owning slaves and beating them to death was ethically ok

nigga you a dumb motherfucker, society aint jack shit, if i care about honey you best respect my respect of honey because if i found out you nabbed it ill take somthing i deem insignificant back like the monetary value back in your shit since you cant sue me either.
>>
>>16886593
>If she doesn't think that stealing from you was a big deal, it speaks loads about your relationship, and you have a lot to think about.
Said the foreveraloneguy
>>
>>16890555
>if i care about honey you best respect my respect of honey
Or what, you are going to cry to the society that doesnt give a shit about you. Significance is ascribed by society. If no one gives a fuck its insignificant. If you want society to change there mind try having a peaceful assembly of bee keepers and maybe society might have a few fucks to give.
>>
op your reaction and handling of the situation was completely fine. Please dont listen to beta enablers posting that you're in the wrong because they're pathetic husks of men who are too terrified of loneliness to call women out on their bullshit.
>>
>>16890574
You realize shes giving the honey to more alpha men. The ones without any freaky hobbies.
>>
>>16890583
Then all the better he did this...?
>>
File: 1409091182976.jpg (20 KB, 320x485) Image search: [Google]
1409091182976.jpg
20 KB, 320x485
>>16890565
Once again, im not going to cry to society, im going to either take it back or take some of your shit.
How hard is it to comprehend personal accountability? When you take something somebody values, you instigate something with them personally, not a difficult idea desu.

Society aint going to stop either of us, because they dont care about either of our shit you dumb faggot.
IE:
>If i value my honey at 20 bucks and you take 4 jars I cant sue, but i can take 80 dollars worth of your stuff and you cant either, or i tell everybody anons a guy who'll steal all your stuff he thinks he can get away with for some reason, and people start avoiding you like the plauge because belive it or not, people dont like it when you unashamedly take things people own. Just like how people HATE the office theif and the luch theif with a passion
>>
>>16890589
Its you versus society. Lets see how well you fair lol.
>>
>>16886744
>I'd break up with her.
Said autismo foreveralone.
You guys are so fucking autistic it hurts. You really don't understand the least how a healthy relationship with two healthy people work. Communication love and understanding each other. You'll never get to the point where two people become one in soul, where they help and nurture each other, where they grow up together to become adults and life's not about them anymore but their very own proof of love, their kids.
>>
>>16890587
Yeah, no he bask in being alone. Its just him and his bees. Everyone else is the enemy.
>>
>>16890593
No they have to go full autistic mode every time they get upset. Working things out with people is an impossible concept.
>>
>>16890592
But society agrees with me, everybody thinks you're a fag when they find out you take peoples shit withought any shame or guilt
Sorry man, insignificant or not, everybody hates that guy
>>
File: 1342667813946 - Copy.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1342667813946 - Copy.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>16890603
>this fag actually thinks society gives a shit about honey
Oh man Im crying here. Okay. Go tell all you friends you probably dont have. Im sure you have at least one bee keeper friend who will share your delusion with you. Im cracking up. Thanks for the laughs. Its rare to see someone this autistic on here.
>>
>>16890603
>the guy whos never eaten his coworkers lunch
Everyone joins in not shames you. Only betas care.
>>
>>16890596
Have fun not being respected by your dear SO
>>
>>16890612
You mean acting like a functioning member of society without autism. Its pretty fun honestly.
>>
>>16889927
This post should be read by all of you autismos
>>
>>16886637
>>16886715
>>16886790
>>16888448
>>16889945
>>16890157
>>16890482
>>16890605

I'm a different anon.

Literally your entire argument rests on the fact that 'honey is insignificant'. This is retarded. Whether the item is significant or not, it's still theft. Regardless of what the fuck the item even is. You may not consider it very important theft, or the courts and police may not, but it's theft.

Now lets say that by some miraculous chance I'm OP and I don't personally consider it to be theft. I'd still be mighty pissed because what the gf has done is just shown the basest lack of respect towards him by taking some of his shit without asking. This is something you tell 5-year-olds to do.

Hell look at this post which illustrates the 'common sense hurr durr' view which you espouse: >>16886788

>"oh that sounds cool! you should get us some if it's ok with him"
>"IF IT'S OK WITH HIM"

It's not fucking unreasonable to expect the person to be aware his shit is being taken.

>"I'm sure it'll be fine, he has dozens of jars and gives them away to family and friends"
>"I'm sure it'll be fine"
Unless you are severely autistic and have crippling social anxiety, this is not an excuse to not ask your bf if you can take something of his. Actually, not even then.

Fuck, you're retarded.
>>
>>16890514
THIS
>>
File: 1402138697240.jpg (19 KB, 373x344) Image search: [Google]
1402138697240.jpg
19 KB, 373x344
>>16890605
>I literally cannot ask permission before i take something
>huh, thanks for the food, nothing personal....kid
>*tips fedora*
>>
>>16890601
And then all the
>TFW no girlfriend
treads follow.
I hate the fact that they can't get their own shit life together and still think they have any right to give their autistic advice to ppl seeking help.
>>
>>16885872
>Am I being unfair?
Depends if you guys have been going out for a couple years (I say 4 but others may look at it differently) then she's within some parameters to take a couple things to use.

If you met her in the past six months then she's crossing the line.

>Stealing honey
With the way bees are going extinct now you are sitting on a goldmine. Tell her to knock that shit right off. If she wants honey she's gotta help you do the job.
>>
File: tAV3wHl.png (333 KB, 720x443) Image search: [Google]
tAV3wHl.png
333 KB, 720x443
>>16886453
Bring this up with her.
>>
>>16890628
Its not theft if its insignificant.
>>
>>16890655
Which is addressed by the fact that its insignificant.
>>
>>16890680
>Which is addressed by the fact that its insignificant.
Only in your own demented little mind. Reasonable people understand that theft has nothing to do with how "significant" the item is.
>>
>>16890157
>Its true. The law and everyone else agrees.
Cite the law, please.

This should be good.
>>
>>16886936
>>16886936
>>16886936
This sums it up.
>>
>>16890761
>Reasonable people understand that theft has nothing to do with how "significant" the item is
This could not be more false.
>>
>>16890811
>This could not be more false.
Then prove it.
>>
>>16890811

theft
θɛft/
noun
noun: theft; plural noun: thefts
the action or crime of stealing.
"he was convicted of theft"

steal
stiːl/
verb
gerund or present participle: stealing
take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.
"thieves stole her bicycle"

>Did she permission?
No.
>Did she have the legal right?
No, the honey is his. They're not even married where you could argue that she has a conjugal right.
>Did she intend to return it?
No.

IT'S THEFT
T
'
S
T
H
E
F
T
>>
>>16890811
Start taking a dollar from a friend without their permission every time they hang out. Do it right in front of their eyes.

I think OP sounds really god damn autistic, but its still taking something away from someone without permission and giving it to someone else.

Maybe his girlfriend is autistic too, for not understanding this, in which case they belong together.
>>
>>16890832
Not theft if its insignificant. Society agrees. Dont bother them about it.
>>
>>16890841
A dollar is an item ascribed value by society. The paper itself is worthless. Its the value it has in the eyes of society.
No one gives a shit about honey.
>>
>>16890864
>No one gives a shit about honey.
so steal honey from a grocery store.
>>
>>16890871
see>>16890482
>Supermarket has a security force whos job it is to care. You literally have to pay someone to care about something insignificant. Its too insignificant to take anything around a security guard.
>>
>>16890872
Retarded. The value is already there, as no one would pay a security guard to protect something that has no value.

See: No security guards protecting weeds and dogshit on the side of the road.

God damn, these autistic ideas from you guys are killing me.
>>
>>16890863
>>16890864
>>16890872
Ok, confirmed troll. Go home everyone, stop feeding him.
>>
>>16890877
>no one would pay a security guard to protect something that has no value.
The jar has no value. The store does.
>>
>>16890882
Or youre just an autist
>>
>>16890482
>Supermarket has a security force whos job it is to care. You literally have to pay someone to care about something insignificant.
So because people care enough to pay people to guard it, it's insignificant?

You know what? I take back what I said. You're not demented. You're just a bad person.

>No, its not. because its insignificant. Sue me and we'll see if the law agrees with you
I have no reason to believe you've ever taken anything from me, "significant" or otherwise. This means I have no legal standing to sue you: a fact which has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not stealing "insignificant" items constitutes theft. So I'm afraid I cannot accept your challenge as valid proof of anything whatsoever.

You claim the law agrees with you. Cite the law. You claim society agrees with you. Cite the polls. It's not difficult.
>>
>>16890975
This.

No but seriously, everyone should stop and let this thread die. I think OP got the advice he needed, and it seems pretty obvious that the one person here arguing with you all is a massive bait.

He hasn't responded to any of the points that are actually the end of his line of reasoning, or provided any thing meaningful.

Not to mention how much his argument depends on circular logic.

/thread
>>
>>16890975
>I dont know the difference between judicial and legislative
Proving autism I see.
If its insignificant it isnt stealing.
>>
>>16890882
That took you for ever to recognize.
>>
>>16886593
Agree with you, she is a cunt for stealing from him
and should be severely punished. I see no other option but the death penalty. Alternatively, she could become a beekeeper herself, and produce honey which she will give to him until she has paid back what she owes...
>>
>>16891354
That's too harsh anon. She should have her dominant hand cut off in order to deter further thefts.
>>
File: honey.png (249 KB, 1286x766) Image search: [Google]
honey.png
249 KB, 1286x766
I can't
stop
laughing

HAHAHAHAA

Ctrl + F "honey"
More than 100 matches lmaoooo
>>
>>16886803
Just fuckin lol'd.
>>
>>16891362
Maybe just a little death penalty then? Just a little bit, give me this one!
>>
>>16891177
>>I dont know the difference between judicial and legislative
>Proving autism I see.
Um, no. You only said "the law", which any reasonable person would assume meant statute. No autism there.

If you meant case law (which is what I think you mean by "judicial"), then very well: cite the case.

>If its insignificant it isnt stealing.
Yes, it is. You are not Jean Valjean.
>>
>>16891488
Google petty theft.

What you're essentially saying is that as long as someone takes everything in your house one tiny piece of wood at a time, they haven't actually stolen any of your furniture.
>>
>>16891177
I'm curious now, could you give me a list of ten items you consider insignificant enough to steal? What about ten items that are only just significant enough to not steal? Where exactly is this line in the sand?
>>
>>16891913
If I stole 10 particle of sediment from your flower pot is that still theft?
>>
>>16886043
Seems like a pretty cool hobby desu
>>
>>16891913
>insignificant
Some ketchup
A potato
A beer
A cup of instant coffee
My shirt with a hole in it
My socks with a hole in it
Screws
My girlfriends hairband
Plastic bags
A pen

>just significant enoug
New socks
An entire pot of instant coffee
My dirty painting pants
A bike repair kit
My souvenir Rocks
My homemade cider
A little trash can
Mini USB plug
Unfinished warhammer Models
Buttplug

I am not even the guy you were arguing with. You're just being a pedantic small minder cuck
>>
>>16891974
>Unfinished warhammer Models
>Buttplug

Implying those are two different kinds of things for an autist like yourself.
>>
>>16892070
Joke's on you
[spoiler]My entire Tau army is painted brown[/spoiler]
>nospoiler
>>
>>16891571
You sue for the sum of everything. Not individually.
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.