[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my best friend knocked up my mom and she's keeping it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 00000065-001.png (16 KB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
00000065-001.png
16 KB, 291x300
So my best friend knocked up my mom and she's keeping it

What the FUCK should I do?

I just punched him and he admitted he kinda deserved it
>>
>>16885865
Be happy for your mom and get your friend a good Father's Day gift.
>>
>>16885865
What's the story?
How did this all go down?
>>
>>16885920
Fuck outta here
>>16885924
>"friend", little brother, and I sharing a bowl & playing Dark Souls II
>run to the store for beer and chips
>come back, bro apparently got sent outside
>think "Where's X?"
>hear gasping and yelling
>Go upstairs
>thisisn'thappening.jpg
>open door with card
>mom and "friend" stark naked, she's got her legs over his shoulders while he's just pounding away to his heart's content
>get told to GTFO while they scramble for cover
>throw up in backyard
>they've been "together" for almost a year
>I'm beside myself with rage
>crack him in the jaw, mom tells me to fuck off and cool it
>return, he apologizes
>she says not to
>they leave
>I drive lil bro home from his friend's house
>staying at gf's right now

This is fucking disgusting, I feel like a goddamned metaphysical cuckold or something
>>
Punch him again
>>
He deserves more than a punch in the jaw. It would be weird hitting your mom so a good public humiliation works well.
>>
>>16885969
What the hell? It kind of just seems like it started out of nowhere.

What happened to your dad?
>>
>>16885969
Was she or does she wear leopard print panties?
>>
>>16885985
Ignore the first statement. I just saw the part that said "they've been together for a year."
>>
>>16885976
>>16885981
He said only the 1st punch was free
>>16885985
Dad is living with his two turkish sluts he picked up in a scummy club in Cairo
>>16885989
No
>>
>>16886038
Do you think you could beat him in a fight? If yes then kick his ass and proclaim yourself as the alpha male over him.
>>
>>16886038
So why haven't you talked to your cougar of a mom?
>>
This couldn't be real... Are you in Arkansas or something?
>>
smell your friends fingers
>>
>>16886082
Maybe I could, but I got a clean record so far.

Don't wanna tarnish it.
>>16886094
>"Hey mama, sorry I punched your 22 year old lover you half raised. I know it's bad for my unborn brother. What should I get for father's day?"
>>16886111
Alabama, why?
>>16886113
Fag
>>
>>16886136
How old is he?
>>
>>16885865
Me - Hi 5 to your friend (only if you're mom's hot) or laugh and point at him (if she's not).

MILF pussy is the best pussy.

Shame you're going to be babysitting when your mom and her bf are out on date night.
>>
>>16886140
He said it in that post, friend.
Re-read it.
>>
File: 1456419465002.jpg (81 KB, 579x616) Image search: [Google]
1456419465002.jpg
81 KB, 579x616
>>16885865
Your friend is a real asshole. I would probably get the fuck out of there and do my own thing for a while.

This kind of shit makes me mad! Go tell your mom how much of an irresponsible cunt she is!
>>
>>16885969
How old is she
>>
punch or knee your mom in the stomach
>>
>>16885865
They ruined their own lives by having a kid at their respective points in their life.

Your friend at 22 literally threw his life away.
Your mom is older and will be harder for her to raise the kid.

My advice to you is to get out of there ASAP. Assuming you leave without your little bro, he will be stuck being a babysitter while your mom and your "friend" will go out and fuck.
>>
Is this entire situation irresponsible, awful, and dumb?

Yes. Yes, it is.

You have to decide how to live with these idiots, though, and claim your best possible life. Your possible lives have all gotten considerably shittier since your cougar mom decided to not have a responsible abortion re: mental health statistics, but there is still a best possible option here.

Questions:

1) Where do you live? What do the lease and/or social obligation(s) loom like?

2) Do you have a job? Are you in school? Is your mom working or in school? What does the money situation look like?

3) Where does your girlfriend live? How serious is your relationship at this point? How long have you been together?

4) So, your mom practically raised the friend. Why?
>>
>>16886410

Autism rears its head again.
>>
go to fuck his mom
>>
Fuck it, OP...

If they're happy, why not just accept it.

Honestly, why'd you be so pissed... they're both getting' what they want and it really doesn't affect you unless...

>>16885969
>I feel like a goddamned metaphysical cuckold or something

Freud?

OP, are you jelous of your friend?

Look,. mate, if she's single, she can do alot worse than a friend that you could both trust. At least you know this guy... it could've been some random stranger with a trap fetish that wanted her to wear a strap-on.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM
>>
>>16886885
>she can do alot worse than a friend that you could both trust
The guy has been secretly busting bareback spermloads deep inside OP's mom for a whole fucking year. I fail to see how opie is meant to think of him as a friend at this point, and let's face it - would you trust someone who'd been going ass to mouth on your own mother behind your back?
>>
>>16886878
This

Go punch your mom in the stomach
>>
>>16885865
Pics of mom?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.