[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have 180 painkillers downstairs should I take them all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1431289599887-2.jpg (1 MB, 747x1869) Image search: [Google]
1431289599887-2.jpg
1 MB, 747x1869
I have 180 painkillers downstairs should I take them all?
>>
What kind? If they're oxies you should take like 5 and mail the rest to me. Won't kill ya, but you'll feel pretty good.
>>
>>16884910
Cocodamol man
>>
>>16884929
So what's bothering you man?
>>
>>16884943
I've wanted to kill myself since I was 13 years old, I think it's time I finally do it.

Life's been especially shut lately, with me being forced to stay in a fucking shitty job and a whole mess with some cunt of a girl. I just can't be fucked anymore, if this is life I want no part in it.
>>
>>16884965
I used to want to kill myself for a really long time. I don't anymore. I just got away from toxic people, other than that nothing really changed.

What's up with your girl, why can't you just leave her if she's so bad?
>>
>>16885004
It's not that I'm wanting to leave her,it's more being led on like a fucking mug, then after a while she comes running back for attention and me being a fucking autistic wreck just stick around as its human contact.
>>
>>16885041
Sounds pretty beta to me man. You should cut her off. It's gonna hurt, and you're gonna be lonely, but after a while you won't be suicidal.

Dating scene in UK sounds horrendous to be honest. Never met, or heard of a guy from across the pond in a satisfying relationship. Come to America bro. Girls will suck your cock just for saying some basic phrases.
>>
>>16885060
I'll probably end up in America after my degree, I agree with you that I should cut her off, I'll just need to tell her to fuck off next time I see her as if I don't I'll just put it off.
>>
>>16885085
Where you planning to move to? And what are you studying?
>>
>>16885093
Somewhere with good gun laws and cheap land, I want to use my savings to have some fun. I'm studying history, after my masters is done I'll do some teaching shit try and get a job in a uni somewhere or with some historical society
>>
>>16885109
Nice man, well I live in Knoxville, TN. We have good gun laws, cheap land, and lots of universities. But the people here are obese rednecks for the most part, and there isn't much night life.

Washington state has good gun laws, not sure about land prices though. Never been there so I can't speak to the people, but I imagine a young professional would have a good time up there.

What is your concentration in history?
>>
>>16885138
Got a few friends in Tennessee,probably better than where I'm from kek. In doing ancient for my masters, loving it so far.
>>
Take them and throw them away. Then go play skyrim. That gets my mind off anything.
>>
>>16885205
Oblivion is objectively better
>>
>>16884910
That won't work.
Try jumping in front of a train instead.
>>
>>16885195
Nice man. I like ancient as well. Been reading the Cyropeadia. Shits awesome
>>
Alright listen up fagot. Last time I tried to OD it didn't turn out so well. Here's my experience.
I always thought when I took a bottle of pills, I'd pass peacefully in my sleep, but now that'd I done it, it's not that way. As you swallow all
those pills, after the sixth one you start to feel sick to you stomach, but you continue anyway because you want to die that much. After 30 min you try to fall asleep but you just can't. All you feel is bliss. You're finally numb all over. Not just in you're mind. Then the headache kicks in. You still try to fall alsleep and ignore it, but it demands to be felt. And your nose too. Every time you breath it feels like you're suffocating. Every breath is a struggle. You're movements are slow and you feel like you're in a daze. And even as you have this headache. You're nose still burns and every breath is painful. You get this pit in you're stomach and you know you're not going to die tonight. And you're throat burns, like you're thrown up a thousand times and you try to not to vomit so you don't have to go through all this agian, and then you realize that you didn't down enough pills, and you'll have to explain where that missing bottle went and if they discover, you'll have to talk to a threapist all over again. And a threat of a normal life if all ruined. And even as I type this I feel so sleepy but I just can't fall asleep. It's as if my body is punishing me. Outside my window, it's raining and thundering. Like the storm inside my body. Inside, my cells and organs are fighting to survive, so I see another sunset, but in my mind all I want is to die.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.