[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are men so much more desperate to get a gf than women are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 34
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 960x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 960x444
Why are men so much more desperate to get a gf than women are for a bf?

You never hear any >tfw no bf either on here or irl. It seems like for all the feminist memes, men are actually the gender that seeks commitment.
>>
>>16883564
Have you ever been to tumblr? It's literally a female mirror of 4chan.

Tumblr: Bawwwwww why can't I get a bf to love me? Fuck it they are all misogynistic shitlords anyways I don't need them

4chan: Bawwwwww why can't I get a gf to love me? Fuck it they are all hypergamous whores anyways I don't need them

Meanwhile in real life: happy couples of well-adjusted, healthy people who you don't hear about because they are busy being with each other
>>
>Why are men so much more desperate to get a gf than women are for a bf?
Beecause men are bigger pussies emotionally
> You never hear any >tfw no bf either on here or irl
Wrong. Lurk moar faggot.
>It seems like for all the feminist memes, men are actually the gender that seeks commitment
Seek IRL experience over believing the Internet, neckbeard.
>>
>>16883564
Men feel more defined by their sexual and relationship skills than women. Lonely young men (ie all of 4chan) spent their teenage years failing to get women, or chasing after someone who didn't love them, so it's even worse for them because continued failure perpetuates what they already feel.

People need to learn to be comfortable in themselves first.
>>
>>16883564

You're coming to a male dominated site and wondering this - you're skewing the numbers. It's like going to a bar and asking why so many people seem to drink more than 5 beers in a sitting.

Plenty of girls complain about this shit. Every chick in my office that's edging 30 and isn't seeing someone or married is panicking about it all the time.
>>
>>16883587
This though. All these internet people develop schemas based on very extreme sites (tumblr, 4chan) it's ridiculous.
>>
>>16883587
This. I've been on both and seen both, but ultimately I live in the real world where I'm happy in my own relationship. I just ignore shit like "where's my boyfriend/girlfriend??" on the internet
>>
>>16883564
You can cite perceived sexual worth and how women are more attractive than men by default, trending the reverse as time passes yada yada or you can point out that this website is a small special interest community not representative of the full picture.

I suspect it's a little of both. Personally I haven't wanted a gf until just recently and I'm 25.
>>
I really don't understand why guys whine when girls complain that only ugly guys ask them out. You wouldn't want to date someone you're not attracted to, so why should you expect women to?
>>
>>16883718
Becase on the internet blogs women are prone to believe in a toxic line of thinking that goes like this:
unattractive men = evil, bad personality, dumb, creepy, etc...

>>16883698
They have the baby fever, if they weren't entralled by this they wouldn't give two shits about being single
>>
>>16883698

But you never see women under 30 worrying about being alone. And even then I've never seen a 30+ y/o woman openly talk about wanting a BF etc
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 1140x742) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 1140x742
>>16883718

Women statistically rate 80% of men as below average. They are literally deluded when it comes to standards. Add to that the fact that any girl can get at least a 5/10 bf just on the virtue of her existing, you can understand why guys get kind of pissed.
>>
>>16883857
You never see guys in real life worry about that either do that stuff either.
>>
>>16883760
>>16883857

Women under 30 complain about it all the fucking time, it's just that guys on 4chan mostly seem to think that being able to get laid easily means they're not lonely.

If you're a healthy human being, you should want someone that complements you and is pleasant to be around, not just a hole to fuck.

I could date plenty of girls, but it's hard to find someone who isn't boring or insane.

You guys probably just don't know many women.
>>
>>16883564
because like >>16883587 said, 4chan and tumblr are like the opposite sides of the spectrum. you see it as a meme because that's exactly what it is.
>>
>>16883873

>guys just want sex meme
>le women are so le complex and le caring

Yeah, no.
>>
>>16883564
its because women control the market. they can easily get a bf and they know it.
>>
File: 1984boot.jpg (69 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1984boot.jpg
69 KB, 460x460
>>16883587
My experience of couples in the US has been different. They're typically toxic to each other at best, and a source of stress and destruction to everyone around them.

Not surprising that some people would label this as a good thing in a society that calls destructive things like the BP spill "production" and "success", but I wonder if such a viewpoint will ever be rationally justifiable.

Either way, would be interested in seeing links to these tumbler threads you're mentioning.
>>
>>16884055
>tumbler threads
>>
>>16883693

>People need to learn to be comfortable in themselves first

I'm in a relationship, but that is harder said than done for anybody who is very alone. I used to be extremely alone. I had 2 friends, and one was a girl I was interested in. The other was a guy that I had known since highschool but was starting to grow distant from in terms of ability to relate.

I've also seen it with a room mate I had that I couldn't really relate too. I thought he was a bit of a douche, but he had no friends and he was extremely lonely. He was starting to lose his god-damned mind, and I completely lost my god-damned mind when I was alone. You can hop over to /r9k/ to see how common that is.

There is some social validation that comes with friends or romantic relationships that seems essential for most people to function. If they don't have it, they can't stop doubting any kind of internal validation they give themselves. It just starts to seem meaningless after a while. Personally, I started to feel like I was more full of shit than even the most aggravating narcissist, because I was sitting here telling myself everything was fine and I was ok even though everybody around me seemed to be totally disinterested in me as a person. The objective conditions of my existence told me I must be a piece of shit. Even talking about it now throws me back into that state of mind. It is so hard to get out of, the struggle to convince yourself that you like yourself in that state felt akin to being in a madhouse and trying to say "my delusions are real, everyone else just doesn't understand".
>>
yeah I don't get it
why not just grow a pair and stop caring
>>
>>16884200

because society tells that a man is only successful if he has a woman to waste his time.
>>
>>16884200
what does that even mean
>>
File: hamstering00.png (51 KB, 254x209) Image search: [Google]
hamstering00.png
51 KB, 254x209
>>16884079
>>16883587

Oh, I guess I took the term 'literal' 'mirror' too literally.

Does the first reply have any merit, or is it just bait that's useful for bumping an interesting thread?
>>
>>16883862
>that image

Unless you're getting rejected by 2s and 1s, "it's not the right kind of food I want" also applies to men.
>hurr durr women r spoiled
>>
File: thinkcritically.jpg (35 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
thinkcritically.jpg
35 KB, 500x510
>>16884243
I suggest you're comparing McDonald's with my feces. 7's getting rejected by 3's is not the same as 3's rejecting 7's.
>>
>>16884228
>7's getting rejected by 3's is not the same as 3's rejecting 7's.
It's the same if they can afford to reject them with the same margin of risk. Can they?
>>
>>16884228
no it doesn't only the effeminate robots on 4chin do

>>16884235
it means stop whining
no one cares
you have a non-issue
>>
>>16883587
This so hard.

If you're taking everything you see on the internet to heart then you belong here and you're probably not staying by choice.
>>
File: affirmative.gif (202 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
affirmative.gif
202 KB, 750x563
>>16884258
>An activity is the same as long as you can get away with it

Sorry, could you elaborate?

I'm saying that it's not the same, because a female 3 accepting a 7 has less utility to gain than a male 7 accepting a female 3 does.

On a baseline, females have less utility to gain from accepting attention from males because females are coddled with utility already.
>>
>>16883564
All this baby butter and nowhere to spread it
On a serious note, until recently men were expected and brought up to be the aggressors in finding a woman. The pool is just getting smaller as more and more distinctions are made between what constitutes a good mate.
>>
>>16884282
>a female 3 accepting a 7 has less utility to gain than a male 7 accepting a female 3 does

Says who? These things are not objective. They are both accepting/rejecting people they do or do not find attractive. I say the utility is the same.

The point is that both men and women are lonely because they do not accept people whom they find unattractive. Since there doesn't seem to be 10x more lonely women than men, I'd say the women aren't doing anything wrong(er).
>>
>>16884254

it's because you're a 7 in looks, probably 1-2 in personality, 3-4 financially, etc.

with men who view life through rating glasses, women only get rated on looks and passivity. most women are looking for the whole package, someone who is stable, makes them happy, is attractive to them, creative and interesting etc. you're looking for a pretty pet to pop out your babies and tell you you're not worthless. every time a woman chooses the wrong dude, she's made to feel she's worth less and less to the next, and has less time to start a family. men can continue to improve all aspects of their lives, be rich/well off in their middle age then find a gold digger 20 year old to take care of.

thanks, patriarchy.
>>
File: femaleviolenceisok.jpg (64 KB, 634x343) Image search: [Google]
femaleviolenceisok.jpg
64 KB, 634x343
>>16884294
>Says who?

see: >>16879012

Men have social utility to gain from a relationship because in 1st world societies men are largely regarded as social garbage.
>>
>>16884318

>unironically using the word patriarchy

Legbeard detected
>>
>>16884017

This, it's literally impossible for women to be lonely. They have guaranteed male attention literally 24/7. Getting a bf for women is like on demand movies. Just pick what you want and -bam- you have it.
>>
>>16884318
>it's because you're a 7 in looks, probably 1-2 in personality, 3-4 financially, etc.

I was using averages, so I don't agree that men rate only on aesthetics or with the rest of your conclusions.

We can break it down if you really want to, but I don't see the point. Women typically have worse personality and finances because they have no logical reason to better themselves in these areas.
>>
the picture you posted answers your own question

it's way more common to see alot of girls liking the same guy than it is to see alot of guys liking the same girl
>>
>>16884348
>Women typically have worse personality and finances because they have no logical reason to better themselves in these areas.

there's that winning 1 personality coming out. how on earth could a woman resist someone who think they are better than them?
>>
>>16884434

Idk, ask all the women who always complain that the guys they date are "assholes" etc
>>
File: ad-hominem.jpg (188 KB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
ad-hominem.jpg
188 KB, 640x492
>>16884434
>someone who think they are better than them?

I assume you're implying me, but I never made that claim. You're attempting to make this personal, but it's really not.

I apologize if I didn't make myself clear, but I'd like to have a reasonable discussion. I'm not interested in emotional outbursts or upsetting people. Will that help anyone?
>>
Oh hey, look. It's Elliot again.

If you're not seeing any women bemoaning not having a boyfriend, then you must be living in a bubble. Seriously; how is it even possible not to see this happening in this day and age. It's almost literally everywhere.
>>
>>16884171
Are you borderline obese or just really ugly?
>>
>>16883564
Because women can get a boyfriend at any time they feel like it. Literally a phone away.

Women are the choosers in male/female sexual relations. Men come to women, not the other way around. Women don't have to put their heart and soul out there to get a guy to out with them because they have options.

Guys just don't. We have to do all the work and risk shame and embarrassment for a girlfriend. Guys aren't more desperate for a mate than women are, it's like comparing someone who can eat anytime they want but chooses not to because its not the type of food they want versus a starving motherfucker with nothing available.
>>
File: 1416317977635.jpg (49 KB, 666x720) Image search: [Google]
1416317977635.jpg
49 KB, 666x720
>>16883587
Holy fuck this
>>
>>16884557

>>16884079
>>
>>16883680
>Wrong. Lurk moar faggot.

It does happen, and you see thirsty people throw themselves at the OP every time. Which is good evidence that those are really just bait threads.

Interesting how no one has thrown themselves at OP yet?
>>
>>16883564

Women who are alone choose to be. Any woman on an online dating site is going to get hundreds of messages. A single woman at a bar or club is going to get hit on

Men have to actually put effort into not being alone
>>
>>16884524
>Because women can get a boyfriend at any time they feel like it. Literally a phone away.
So can men. When you understand why you don't, you will understand why they don't.
>>
>>16885628
The top 10% of men versus 90% of women.
>>
>>16883564
Because social life is easier for women.

Men ask them out all the time and all they have to do is not be super fat.
>>
>>16885638
>The top 10% of men versus 90% of women.
No, more like 90% of both. You just don't want the girls in your league, that's all. And I reiterate, when you understand why you don't want them, you will understand why they don't want you.
>>
>>16885681
>No, more like 90% of both
HAHAHAHA. Funny joke.
>>
>>16885681
>No, more like 90% of both.
In what alternate reality are you living?
>>
>>16885700
>In what alternate reality are you living?
The one where you entertain the possibility that maybe, just maybe, you are the one who needs to change. An alternate reality, I know, but it's a pleasant thought.
>>
>>16885707
I have a girlfriend but you sure are delusional if you think its the same amount of effort.
>>
>>16885707
If you're honestly denying that women have an immensely easier time socially and romantically you're a fool. Women are coddled constantly by men and one another to the point where they honestly believe they have it hard.
>>
>>16883564
Women literally do not have to try at all to get laid. I mean they do, but it's as easy as not being morbidly obese. A woman can approach a single man and ask for sex and 95% of them would say yes on the spot.
>>
>>16885746
I'd be afraid for my kidneys if that happened tph
>>
>>16885746
Sex =\ committed romantic relationship
>>
>>16885753
What is the benefit of a committed romantic relationship for a man?
>>
>>16885776
I don't know, but I'm just pointing out that the OP isn't talking about sex.
>>
>>16885776
There is none. And any girl who is honest enough will tell you the same.
>>
>>16885746
So you're willing to admit that you'd say yes to fucking a woman 95% of the time?

God, I'm lonely and desperate and still I wouldn't fuck an ugly bitch.
>>
>>16885730
>If you're honestly denying that women have an immensely easier time socially and romantically you're a fool.
There's a fool in this thread, all right, but Elliot, I've got some bad news for you: it's not me. I went through a foolish time in my life like the one you're stuck in the middle of now. It was way before the bullshit terms you use today were ever coined, but you'd recognize the me from back then as one of your own, sick to my stomach though it makes me to admit it.

The day I realized I was the problem was the worst day of my life. And really, how could it be otherwise? When the only thing keeping you going for years was the idea that you've been treated unfairly, and then suddenly you get hit with proof that no, in fact, you deserved it all: fucking sucks, man. I've been there. I know. And I got out, but holy flying blue fuck was it hard. But I still had to do it.

And that's where you are, right now. There are unlovable people in this world, OP, and you are one of them, and it all comes down to this filth you've allowed to take root in your psyche. And it's not too late -you CAN get out, even now- but You. Have. To. Change. It's that, or be forever alone.

I am sorry. Since childhood, you have been fed a lie that no one should ever have to change. It was designed to make you feel good about yourself, in the hopes that by the time you were old enough to see through the bullshit, you'd have become decent enough that it wouldn't be necessary. This experiment failed, not just in you, but in many thousands. But the fact remains: you need to change, and no one else can do it for you. There will be no love until you do. There SHOULD be no love until you do. You are not ready for it.
>>
>>16885857
I'm not the op, mi muchacha. And my motto is be who you want to be, not be yourself. I just live in the real world where women have an easier time socially because of the scrambled eggs between their legs.
>>
Women are pursued, men are chosen. Simple as that.
>>
I won't quote any particular post.

Men: Competitive by nature and prone to measuring oneself to other men based upon achievement. Dating and sex can therefore seem like competitive achievements even if self satisfaction is the only outcome. Men have lots more testerone which feeds the above tendencies and feeds their libido.

Women: Competes with other women by measuring herself in ways other than achievement. Looks, social acceptance, amount of clothes and so forth make a girl feel like a winner - the number of boys she dates isn't important to many women and many don't care for it until they feel rerady for emotional attachment to someone else other than parents, etc. This is why chicks lacking family affection or validation are easier to fuck.

Due to their style of competitiveness men measure their success by the outcome of their participation - they participate in a game to hopefully win..

Women however win just by participating, being a part of whatever is going on, not by being an outright winner.

So when it comes to dating and especially online dating, women 'win' just by participating and getting lots of matches (even if she never talks to the guys) and sharing her success with other women (girl talk). It makes her feel satisified just to participate.

Getting laid or having a boyfriend are not that important to a normal, healthy girl who doesn't have mental/emotional issues. If she's horny she can masturbate to romantic fantasies or just ignore it (which women find easier to do than men - thanks to less testerone).

Men on the other hand need to 'win' - to get that date not just participate.

Once upon a time the most eligible couples hooked up, got married and lived both happily and unhappily ever after. Now, there is the prospect of another, better, different, exotic, whatever choice inpartner who's just a finger swipe away.

This is perfect for women who thrive and win through participation but useless for men who only participate to win.
>>
File: 1457288352018.jpg (449 KB, 2232x2368) Image search: [Google]
1457288352018.jpg
449 KB, 2232x2368
>>16883564
Fixed it
>>
>>16883718
>You wouldn't want to date someone you're not attracted to, so why should you expect women to?

Right? These are the same cucks that are probably whining about their lack of a qt petite asian gf. I guess they're the only ones allowed to have standards ironically.
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (89 KB, 480x341) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
89 KB, 480x341
>>16883873

>you should want someone that complements you and is pleasant to be around, not just a hole to fuck.

>>16884017
>its because women control the market. they can easily get a bf and they know it.
>>
Half of this shit is confirmation bias. I'm desperate to get a girlfriend so I'm in social groups where this is a strong motivation therefore it seems like everyone is trying to game the shit out of the whole girlfriend thing. This changes at various stages of life, especially once you leave the beaten path.

I was very needy when I was young and pretty much had laser focus on finding someone and went and got married to the third girl (out of three) that I fell in love with.

We broke up after 7 years and I spend my mid/late 20's having a very different life. Not where I expected to be, but in hindsight I don't know why I expected anything.

I'm now 33. I know people who followed relationships into families, normal and dysfunctional. I know people who had false 'starts', who have yet to 'start', who don't even consider 'starting'. I know guys pushing 50 who are virgins. I know career driven people who are slightly unhinged and with people, slightly unhinged and not with people. I know substance abusers and drug addicts and people devoted to hobbies or religion. I know body building control freaks and self made business people who'd strike you as insane if not eccentric.

I can say that I was blinded when I was younger. Most of my friends male and female were attempting to follow a typical path into relationships and settling down. I didn't know how weird other choices could be because I was surrounded by and part of a single minded social group which validated its own mythology. You seek validation within this social group because it is what you are exposed to.

I am not going to say that all men or women as desperate for a relationship. I'm not even going to say that they seek validation of others in different areas. All I guess I can say is that everyone seeks to validate themselves and their actions with various degrees of success in respect to the self and the other.
>>
>>16883857
My facebook is blown up with ladies posting memes about tfw no bf or lamenting their single status. Most of them drink too fucking much and are wacky on diazepam at the time though.

Also most of it comes across like a thinly veiled cry for attention or a not so subtle offer. It is strategic. I know most of them are out drinking and trying to get laid on the weekend behaving like how you'd normally attribute a guy to behave.

I don't think things are gender specific, but you can certainly attribute certain character traits to the kind of whining and self depreciating behaviours which sustain this bullshit. Most of it is emotional immaturity, an attempt to validate and sooth via the attention of others and a flawed understanding of what it means to be in a committed relationship which works both ways. If you project those attributes onto women then that says more about you and the types of people you hang around with and how you view gender 'roles' I guess. It also might say something about your own feelings on what constitutes a decent or worthwhile man or woman and what you'd like to be.
>>
I got married and now I feel invisible to everyone except my wife and colleagues who want to push work onto me

I miss when girls would talk to me
>>
File: 1436613301644.jpg (79 KB, 640x566) Image search: [Google]
1436613301644.jpg
79 KB, 640x566
>>16886131
>tfw no Pegasus thread asking for advice on how to nuke Earth

why even come to /adv?
>>
I always find it funny that when I'm single it is like my mind is completely taken over by aliens.

I start getting up early and get professionally groomed every other week. I start shopping for cloths and arrange my wardrobe as if for war. Spend my days visiting friends in other cities, coffee shops, bars. Always travelling between and letting everyone know that I'm doing so many interesting social things.

I work out in my free time and basically have no time for internal thoughts or dialogue. I start performing live music again and going to all the events which previously I fucking hated because they were full of try hard attention seekers and false people.

I throw myself into some seriously depraved situations sexually. I do very reckless things in regards to drug and alcohol consumption. I stop saving money. I got rid of my car the last two times.

When I'm with someone whatever switch was thrown is thrown the other way again and all of this stops. I resume my normal routine of getting groomed twice a year. I store my uniform until next time and bring out the ugly peacetime clothing I've had since I was a child. I stop working out. I stop going out. I stop spending money. I drop those dangerous friends and single acquaintances in other cities because they are risky competition. I revert to a slower pace of life where instead I focus on keeping that one person in my cynical life of being antisocial and having in jokes. I get really neurotic and boring, pedantic and worried they'll leave me because of this. I have tons of internal dialogue.

Ultimately this is what drives them away in the end. Then I feel possessed again until I find someone else and the cycle repeats. Eventually I'll find one who is too scared to leave? IDK.
>>
>>16886592
>My facebook is blown up with ladies posting memes about tfw no bf or lamenting their single status.

So is mine, but whenever I talk to them IRL I always here about a recent bf.

They think not getting attention for a month or two is hell, and for them it probably is. But all things considered, this is easy mode compared to many of the men I know about.

>>16886618
This sounds exhausting.
>>
>>16883564
Women choose. Men compete to be chosen.

Women who aren't ugly or mentally stunted usually get suitors on a regular basis. It's just a matter of who out of them they want to choose, or if they want someone who they haven't caught the attention of yet, it's a matter of getting him to compete to be chosen by her.

Men only get success with women if they're a cut above several others. If they don't stand out, they aren't worth anything.
>shit fashion
>shit salary
>shit confidence
>shit friends
>shit out of luck

And if they are worthless to one, they're worthless to many other women, because the approval of other women can spur or deepen desire for that man.
>He's dating a model? Oh my God, he must really be something special! As soon as we're both single, I'm hoping on that dick!

This is pretty well represented in even the competitive nature of human conception. Millions of sperm cells racing against one another to win the graces of the one ovum available. Some are born doomed to never reach the end, and others just aren't as good or as strong as others, and eventually all but one die as the winner is chosen. So there is plenty reason for men to be desperate to find a nice woman. It kinda validates their worth, and it's clear that the world only has so many suitable matches. The longer they wait, the more get taken away, perhaps permanently.

So to sum up again:
>women choose out of all men who want them
>men find any and all women they like who could possibly choose them.
>a man who can't find a woman is an inferior man by societal standards
>no man wants to live as an inferior person, so they try as hard as they can
>the clock is ticking, though, and people pair up long term fairly often

Makes me anxious just writing this out...
>>
File: looks-v-personality.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
looks-v-personality.png
20 KB, 432x330
>>16884318
>a 7 in looks, probably 1-2 in personality
>implying
>>
File: 1454037869921.jpg (25 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1454037869921.jpg
25 KB, 300x400
>>16883564
in retrospect, i guess i'm a pretty desperate woman but i still refuse to let myself get into a relationship because of worrying about hurting another person with my illnesses and disabilities.

it all boils down to, on each side, how insecure a person is, and i honestly believe both men and women are equally insecure in different ways.

i believe that a lot of men are pressured into thinking the end all be all point of their lives is having a girlfriend, while women (although we go through this pressure a lot too, especially in the past) are going through our feminist movements and the whole 'i don't need a man', despite being just as desperate.

TL;DR: women are just as desperate as men, but we're going through our 'i don't need no man' phase
>>
>>16887734
what disabilities do you have anon?
>>
>>16887761
i have lupus, and a genetic brain disease called arnold chiari malformation that causes a lot of spinal fluid swelling in my neck that makes it hard for me to walk, and a blood clotting disorder (got my first blood clot in my leg last year).
>>
>>16887888
oh, also really bad epilepsy from a brain surgery and car crash. i am a walking disaster.
>>
Women have more at risk when stooping down to get a bad guy, they can't just say yes to everyone.
>>
>>16883564
It depends on the person and how they see the relationships. I don't think it's a gender issue . There are guy whores and girl whores. As well as there are guys ands girls that value a relationship. You're probably just a whore.
>>
File: 4chan.png (227 KB, 1247x528) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
227 KB, 1247x528
Because men are the pursuers and women are the drawers.

Men out-do other men and try to seem more powerful, interesting and overall superior to other potential men, all of whom are charged with approaching women.

Women try to out-do women by seeming more like something worth approaching, putting more value in superficial features rather than anything ulterior or substantial.

It's how the species has always worked.
>>
>>16884243
>Unless you're getting rejected by 2s and 1s, "it's not the right kind of food I want" also applies to men.

Most hideous fat women still only put out for 8/10 or 9/10 men. There is a pretty serious epidemic of self-entitlement in western women, and it's why you're seeing rising numbers of men stay indoors or go gay.
>>
>>16888162

Or overseas wives. Not even a weeb but it's hilarious to watch white women flip out when men do that. Bitch, why would I want some used up whore who's spent her whole life trying to act like a man?
>>
>>16884254
>I'm totally a 7 because I believe I am, I deserve a higher rated mate than I can get, life is unfair
>meanwhile damn those deluded bitches and their unrealistic, inflated perception of self-worth, they think they're 7s, no wonder they're alone
um
>>
>>16888162
>Most hideous fat women still only put out for 8/10 or 9/10 men.
I have seen many ridiculous things on 4chan in my years here, but this takes the absolute cake. If this is how far you'll go to continue deluding yourself that you are somehow above average, then there is no hope for you as you are.

If you want to get chicks, you're going to have to face up to the fact that you are utterly repugnant as a human being, and start on a journey of radical personal reinvention. Having been there, I know exactly how much it sucks. The worst day of my life was the day I came to my senses. But it was also the day things started to get better. It didn't happen overnight, but I had my first girlfriend within a year. Now I'm happily married, with all that implies. But I'd be well into wizard-dom if I hadn't made that first big leap: that I was the problem, and I had to change.

And that's where you are, right now.
>>
>>16884254
You? A 7? Don't make me laugh. With an attitude like this you're a 2 at most, and that's being charitable.
>>
Any men who are unable to get a girlfriend, I enclose this tremendously helpful advice. It has helped me out of a deep depression, and I urge you to listen like I did back in my dark days.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UpFRuKI6ZU
>>
>>16888234
This, I have seen women absolutely flip their shit for me having an asian girlfriend. Shit, I just want a gracious partner who is smart but doesn't feel the need to dress shit or act shit. I dress quite formally as well so I want a partner who does the same.
>>
>>16883564

Kek, either you're 18, or you don't know women at all

Most women FREAK OUT if they're alone
>>
>>16888576

women can't be lonely though
>>
File: 1441903196630.jpg (272 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1441903196630.jpg
272 KB, 900x600
>>16887955
>women don't throw themselves at bad boys
You must be joking
>>
>>16883693
I did spend all of my teenage years failing, but I finally figured it out in my early 20s. Most of these guys will too. Anyone that is 18 or 19 needs to stop worrying about women. You still have time to figure things out.
>>
>>16888262
>um

>>16888359
>You? A 7?

You both seem to be extremely confused about what you're replying to.
>>
File: feel.jpg (41 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
41 KB, 610x457
>>16883564
because good men with love and emotion want a woman to love. we want someone to love and make us happy.

>tfw i'm a 23yr old kissless never had a gf virgin
>>
>>16884240
No. I came here to say it too.
Its true.

Ill put it this way.

Most people are retarded. Divide into groups and most of that group will still be retardes because theyre human.

I can go on facebook now and post "most women are retarded".

Most of the people who reply will be women, and most of them will be and sound like retards. Partlu because the smart women will be too busy with their normal functional loves to give my slander any thought.

I will effectively prove in that way that most women are fucking retards. But I will miss they fact that its because most people are retarded and all ive done is narrow the lens to one specific sample group.

If i said most men are retarded, ill get waves of retarded mysoginists and betas. Most blacks? Black lives matters fags and thugs..

No matter who i single out, that group will itself prove they are mostly retarded.

Shut the fuck up, become a mature functioning human, and find a functional vagina partner who isnt a dumbass.
>>
File: 1426452486358.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1426452486358.png
346 KB, 439x500
I'm already 25 and i've pretty much given up all hope.

I've seriously been looking into VR lately as an alternative for the coming years.

My life has no meaning. I go to a shitty retail job that goes nowhere to come home to a family that's disfunctional (both brothers are basically mentally retarded, mom thinks every conspiracy is real, father pretends everything is fine). I have a social group but i've been distancing myself from them because they always want to party, drink booze, go to concerts, and do tons of extroverted activities. It disturbs me that people want to create children to bring into this fucked up world.
>>
>>16888993
T.retard
>>
>>16888993
>I came here to say it too.

You came here to repeat something that isn't true? Why would you do that?
>>
Most women's emotional evocations are to get attention and it's considered normal.
>aww I haven't had a boyfriend in 2weeks
>300 Facebook likes, comments telling then they're pretty, etc.
If a normal man does anything close to that, he's immediately lambasted as broken or a loser. Women can truly never feel like what it is to be alone, their stupid and facetious support network inflates their already huge ego on a daily basis. Even a normal guy going through a lonely phase could have the possibility of not talking to anyone for weeks.

Men's loneliness is a downward spiral, while women's is upwards.
>>
>>16883564

Desperation is the name of our age. The male brain is volatile madness and obsession. What can we expect when millions are socialized by machines and for machines?

Like many my age, if I had grown up differently, if I had had different "friends" and surroundings when I was a teenager, I might have gone to do many a grand and beautiful thing. And I'm not even that badly off, all things considered.

But I am a child of machines, I know distance and cold, and I know that there is something deeply wrong with me. Because all my life, that's what everyone taught me, one way or another. I'm sure that my number is legion.
>>
>>16888998
>Party
>Drink booze
>Go to concerts
>Somehow those are bad things
You sound like a huge faggot.
>>
File: arguing_on_v.png (162 KB, 722x650) Image search: [Google]
arguing_on_v.png
162 KB, 722x650
As a bitter virgin, I would guess that most of the guys in this thread are bitter virgins.

I wouldn't say that it's up-front impossible for women to be lonely.
In fact, I would probably say that it's easier for women to be lonely based off of looks alone than men.
Based off of my personal experience, lots of fat/"ugly" guys have girlfriends, but not many fat/"ugly" girls do.

The flip side of this is that many men are lonely because of their personalities or habits.
Not many women enjoy hobbies like obscure videogames or anime, and those that do usually have boyfriends. Guys are more likely to get in these somewhat anti-social hobbies.
As long as a girl is somewhat attractive, she has a good chance of being approached by a guy, despite her personality.
However, since guys are "supposed" to approach women, his chances of success are dependent on his personality.

This is where you get the autists on /adv/ asking about how to pick up girls.
The answers usually come down to "be more outgoing" "try new things" "change yourself" ect.

Basically, men have to change what's on the inside to get people to love them, while women have to change whats on the outside.

This is all purely conjecture and based on my personal experience though so it doesn't have any real merit or significance.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 604x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 604x492
>>16889069

Gas yourself degenerate
>>
>>16889125
How does it feel being a faggot? You must drink at least a liter of your boyfriends cum a day not to mention all the cum you have in your ass from your other lover, gayboy.
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 630x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 630x800
>>16889136

Shaming people for having virtue; this is truly the next level of degeneracy
>>
>>16887888
>>16887890
I am sorry to hear that, that sounds terrible. I hope you can eventually overcome this and get a qt bf.
>>
File: 2626.png (189 KB, 1484x703) Image search: [Google]
2626.png
189 KB, 1484x703
>>16888353
Have you ever witnessed online dating when it comes to fat girls? There is zero solidarity between the sexes when it comes to the fat camp, because while men are expected to accept and tolerate the idea of dating outside their size, women - both fat and otherwise - still get to put out an UM EXCUSE YOU whenever fat guys try to point out this disparity

Okcupid makes it really easy to turn the spotlight on these chicks when you search match questions for "overweight", as it reveals mental gymnastics (their only form of gymnastics) out the ass. There's always a good chance the profiles with all the "HEY JUST SO YOU KNOW I'M FAT/A BBW/THICK/PLUS-SIZE SO IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT THEN LEAVE" are only putting that out there so chasers have keywords to search, and yet you have acceptable Tumblr sites like fedorasofokc that spotlight the average fat neckbeard dude for having the audacity to state who he will and won't date

OKC unfortunately removed the messaging reply rates a while ago, so you have to trust your instincts when it comes to seeing pure entitlement (which is pretty much 75% of the time). This entire movement isn't about evening the odds for everyone, it's about forcing the Hemsworth's of the world to downgrade for a Tumblrina so they don't have to pretend to like dating other fat people anymore
>>
File: entitled2.jpg (345 KB, 1055x903) Image search: [Google]
entitled2.jpg
345 KB, 1055x903
>>16889404
>>
>>16889211
The only decency you have is when you're decent enough to clean up your cum off your boyfriends face after you've blasted your seed all over his mouth.
>>
File: 2D.jpg (353 KB, 1280x1282) Image search: [Google]
2D.jpg
353 KB, 1280x1282
>>16889412
>>
File: entitled.jpg (235 KB, 1107x987) Image search: [Google]
entitled.jpg
235 KB, 1107x987
>>16889421
>>
File: teh.png (628 KB, 1033x946) Image search: [Google]
teh.png
628 KB, 1033x946
>>16889423
>>
File: 3547458748.png (131 KB, 704x875) Image search: [Google]
3547458748.png
131 KB, 704x875
>>16889431
>>
File: 1 (2).png (130 KB, 999x1008) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).png
130 KB, 999x1008
>>16889435
>>
File: 151535.png (569 KB, 1130x847) Image search: [Google]
151535.png
569 KB, 1130x847
>>16889441
>>
>>16889074
>Basically, men have to change what's on the inside to get people to love them, while women have to change whats on the outside.
Which is the worst part because you can't. People don't change. We all have that one coworker that's in their 40s, 50s or 60s and still acts like a middle school kid.

So you either put on an act 24/7 (which is impossible) and get someone to fall in love with a mask, making you more lonely, or you stay single.

And I don't even blame women. If I had people coming at me from all sides and had the option to chose the very best available guy, I wouldn't want me either.
>>
IMO any adult on 4chan utterly wasted their youth.

That's OK for females. Guys don't give a fuck how much money or education or friends a girl has, and if a girl had never dated or had sex by her early 20s she's basically a princess and super desirable.

It's NOT acceptable for guys who wasted their youth. Guys with low/no money and education and no friends or sexual experience are worthless because women care about men's status. And there's no starting over either because they won't give you a chance to begin with, because of your loser status.

Guys are mostly mad because everyone kept telling us "it'll get better" when they should've been saying "you have one fucking chance."
>>
>>16885681
>>16885628
>>16885857
>>16887734

You are both literally retarded.
>>
>>16884318
You forgot abuse homie
>>
>>16889484

I haven't been paying much attention to this thread but you can post on 4chan and still have a life.
>>
>>16884318
>most women are looking for the whole package, someone who is stable, makes them happy, is attractive to them, creative and interesting etc.
Exactly. Men care about choices: don't be fat.
Women care about shit you're born with: height, race, income, personality. Yes I am implying you're stuck in the social class you were born in.

All females have a chance because all girls can chose to be skinny and put on makeup.
All males do not have an equal chance.
>>
>>16883564
Mammalian and reptilian females of all species are the CHOOSERS, it's just the biological system that has developed.

The key to finding a woman for a man is ironically to focus on yourself, women scan men for the perfect match, men need to get as close to the ideal as they can

Focus on your own life (Skill, hobby, whatever) just make sure what you do also will provide you with a decent living.

This is the hard part that beta men cant handle, you have to try to get a woman, take risks, fail a lot. Just keep your confidence and believe in yourself and never let the fire die
>>
>>16889603
Yeah but beta losers give up cuz women don't have to do half of that shit. The game's rigged so they don't play. I'm not saying they're not stupid, but the ~sexually revolution ~ really hasn't done anything for people who weren't already getting it. An otherwise normal but shy guy may add well not even exist in society's eyes while a woman can be all kinds of mentally fucked up and still get their ego inflated on a daily basis by gawkers and orbiters
>>
>>16889520
>You are both literally retarded.
If that's the best you can do against a couple of literally retarded guys, what does that make you? An inanimate carbon rod?
>>
>>16889593

Income is not determined by birth.
>>
>>16889722
Nope, I was just being succinct. Not much else needs to be said.
>>
Just so you know, there are depressed women too. I'm lonely, but i don't want a gf, i just want some friends. Does that makes sense to you ?
>>
>>16883587
>Tumblr: Bawwwwww why can't I get a bf to love me?

meanwhile the bitch has a harem of beta orbiters while bitching about chad only using her for sex.

>4chan: Bawwwwww why can't I get a gf to love me?

has the right to complain because he has never even held hands with a girl. usually when guys complain about being lonely it actually means being truly lonely not because chad broke up with you and you have been alone for just a week.
>>
File: morrill-ineq-1.jpg (40 KB, 595x301) Image search: [Google]
morrill-ineq-1.jpg
40 KB, 595x301
>>16889740

Are you sure?
>>
File: 1406356820963.jpg (44 KB, 490x311) Image search: [Google]
1406356820963.jpg
44 KB, 490x311
>>16883564
>You never hear any >tfw no bf either on here or irl.
I do, all the time. Maybe because they feel safer to say that to another female, than they would to you, presumably, a male. I mean, if a girl said that to you she'd run the risk of sounding like she's asking you help her out with the cause.

>>16883587
Good post
>>
>>16889740
>>
File: staydrypupper.jpg (65 KB, 740x632) Image search: [Google]
staydrypupper.jpg
65 KB, 740x632
>>16888162
underrated post

>>16883587
reminder that this is literally not how tumblr is
>>
>>16890769
>reminder that this is literally not how tumblr is
It's about half of tumblr. Much like the 4chan misogynists are /r9k/, /pol/, /v/, and one serial reposter on /adv/. But both sites are infamous for their dregs for a reason.
>>
>>16889659
>An otherwise normal but shy guy may add well not even exist in society's eyes
Is that not the point of being shy?

Not that it matters. Calling yourself shy is like calling yourself curvy: it's dating-profile-speak for something a LOT worse, and the only person tou're fooling is yourself.
>>
women totally feel this way

i feel like women are under far more pressure to find a man than men are to find a woman
>>
>>16890792

>>16884079

>>16884240
>>
>>16883564
Because women can just spread their legs and magnetically pull a cock in?

Because social standards pretty much dictate that as a man if you don't have a roastie for cummies you aren't even a man?
>>
>>16883587
You ever been to /ic/ or /cgl/
They can confirm.
Anonxtumlrette is best.
>>
>>16883564

I don't think its a good generalization since I myself aren't really desperate to get a gf or something and that I knew women who are really thirsty asf. So yeah. I think we're working on a false assumption here.
>>
>>16890799
>i feel like women are under far more pressure to find a man than men are to find a woman

>>16889421
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.