[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
... I don't know what to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
I'm 18 years old and have been a Jehovah's Witness my hole life. My family and friends are all witnesses. I am a virgin and have never committed a sin. 3 months ago I started getting to know a guy in the religion. I have extremely bad depression for a previous experience where I got attacked. And stuffer from thoughts of self harm. On the anniversary of the attack and 12 weeks after I had come off my medicine and have a mental break down and I was thinking of killing my self. I told my boyfriend that and he told me to come to his apartment. I got on the train at midnight I wasn't thinking I was blacked out. I got to his apartment and we cuddle and kissed a little ended up with him falling asleep on his bed. Fully clothed. The next day he felt of guilty he called the older men of the Kingdom Hall ( church ) to tell them what happened.

4 weeks after that happened today I got told I will be having a judicial commity where I have to sit In front of three men and tell them exactly what happened.

They haven't offered me any advice or help I'm 18 i told them I was going to commit suicied and they didn't even ask if I was okay for 4 weeks after.
What am I doing? Is this stupid? Did I do something so wrong?
>>
Are you legally responsible to report to them? If no, then tell them to fuck off. He without sin casts the first stone and unless they are God I doubt they are. Find, a job in another city, get counseling See if the guy will come with you but get out of there either way.
>>
>>16883489
No I'm not. Thanks for your advice. I feel like running a million miles away.
>>
What do they do tell you to repeat however many prayers over and over?
>>
I really hope this is bait.
>>
My wife was a jehovas witness, her whole family still is except for her brother that killed himself.
Get out of that religion, from what I've heard it causes so much mental harm and limits your freedom so much, it sounds like living in a constant bout of isolation
I'm not saying getting away from the religion will fix your depression but it might be a start.
Having relations with people out of marriage is normal, the basis of relationships and (romantic and not) is so skewed, you shouldn't have to feel bad for being close to someone
Tell the elders or whatever to fuck off and go meet some people that aren't johos, that's what my wife did when she was 15 and she hasn't looked back since
>>
>>16883489

>le only God can judge me xDDDD
>>
>>16883528
Not bait sorry
>>
>>16883522
I've I'm found guilty of porenia ... I can't talk to my family again until they say I can. Could be years.
>>
>>16883553
Thanks for your advice. I didn't even have sex or touch anything! We just kissed and talked. now I feel like I'll never meet a guy because I'm damaged. I don't know what to do ..
>>
>>16883556
God and US Government, and I'm only sure one of those exists.
>>
3 options
1) Tell them there is no need as you only report to God not some lower power. But be polite at all times.
2) Take someone along as support, if they say its only you refuse to go. Say you need support. Find someone who is sympathetic to your cause im sure there are many listed on the net.
3) Go along, answer the questions and when it becomes too personal - because probably they are just wanting sordid details - reply with you would rather not say. But nothing happened anyway so remain polite and smile.

I bet whatever happens they will think of punishment as Church leaders throughout time have to make bad punishments to keep the rest of the flock in line and paying the tithe.
>>
And ask the guy what he said had happened! At least that way y
ou will know what to expect.
>>
>>16883478
lol
enjoy your cult
>>
This bullshit makes me super angry. What gives these church elders the right to control your life? You haven't done anything wrong, but unfortunately they won't see it that way.
>>
File: 1452635413507.png (257 KB, 550x700) Image search: [Google]
1452635413507.png
257 KB, 550x700
>>16883478
That op pic
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.