[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get a step by step guide to dates? Say I invite a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: CcUxOO4UcAEt5CT.jpg (74 KB, 600x586) Image search: [Google]
CcUxOO4UcAEt5CT.jpg
74 KB, 600x586
Can I get a step by step guide to dates?

Say I invite a girl I'm talking to out to eat somewhere or hangout. What steps should I take to make it a date that at least ends in a kiss?

Also, how do I immediately let a girl know my intentions without coming on too strong?
I have this problem of talking to girls casually, being friends and then we kinda just stop talking as some other guy swoops in. I never know how to escalate things.
>>
I don't have time for all of it.

Pointers.

Don't ask for a date, tell her you're doing something fun, and that she should come.

No such thing as coming on too strong, just be honest.

"You're a cutie, let's hang out more, I'm going to the art gallery on the weekend, you should come."

He is swooping in cos you aren't making a move.
Man up, make the move, get rejected, try again.
>>
If you're going into a date thinking you have to kiss her or whatever you'll end up acting needy. Just have fun, act natural and adapt to her signals.
>>
bumping for interest

ive been told things just kinda come naturally. conversation and body language will be pretty solid indicators even in the shyest of women simply because of subconsciousness.
>>
>>16883018
You OP?
>>
>>16883021
no
>>
File: im quiet.png (1 MB, 1345x815) Image search: [Google]
im quiet.png
1 MB, 1345x815
>>16883014
>Just have fun, act natural and adapt to her signals.
I do this and end up friendzoned though. What signals do girls give when they want to be more than friends?

>>16883004
>He is swooping in cos you aren't making a move.

painfully regret it this time around. Just learned a girl I was planning on going out with next week is now "Facebook official" with some guy I've never heard. I feel like shit because she was really cool.
>>
>>16883059
the signs are generally universal. touching you, laughing at even your shittiest jokes, replying quickly to your texts, etc.
>>
>>16882997
my boyfriend outright asked me "can i kiss you" the first time we hung out alone.

of course, it was easy to escalate things because we're both reclusive and don't like to go out, so we ended up cuddling in his bed pretty quickly.
>>
>>16883081
one of the girls i was dating was even worse than that. she would always ask before she hugged me for like a solid month
>>
>>16883089
haha, he only asked the first time. but he is still shy about inviting me over even though we hang out every single weekend. i find it adorable, to be honest.
>>
File: brush the normal amount.png (1 MB, 1235x808) Image search: [Google]
brush the normal amount.png
1 MB, 1235x808
>>16883073
>the signs are generally universal. touching you, laughing at even your shittiest jokes, replying quickly to your texts, etc

so far only one girl has displayed all of these but she's a gold digger who I've recently started cutting contact with.

all other girls seem frigid around me. fuck this is depressing.

>>16883099
lucky guy
>>
>>16883081
>"can i kiss you"
does he politely ask if he can fuck you too?

>>16882997
have a few things to talk about in the back of your mind; maybe positive things youve heard about in the news, something interesting that happened to you at work (test out things you find interesting on other people first just in case they are boring as shit). if you know anything about her, maybe try to ask about that; if she figure skates, ask when she started, jokingly ask how much it she would charge to teach you. dont make it an interview though. try to make it like you are hanging out with a friend or something.
compliment her once when she first shows up "you look cute today", but thats it, you dont want to keep kissing ass. always pay if you invite her out to eat. if she tries to pay half or pull some feminist shit (which is a red flag get out), just say i invited you out, you get us next time.
dont force a kiss at the end of a date. if youre awkward, going in for a kiss can be way worse. hugs are always easy. you goal shouldn't be a kiss at the end of a date. it should be either getting a girlfriend, or fucking the girl, and neither of those require a kiss a the end of the first date.
>>
>>16883135
>does he politely ask if he can fuck you too?
on the contrary, he's a bad communicator (sexually and in general). more asking and telling me what he likes would be appreciated.

he only asked because, at that point, neither of us had made it explicit that we were interested in being more than friends. so he wanted to avoid the situation of moving in and getting rejected.
>>
>>16883109
dont get discouraged, my man. I was this way for a long time too. There are two types of nervous people: ones who get quiet and ones who wont shut up.

Once upon a time, I was the first one. It didnt end well simply because, as one girl put it, i seemed like i really didnt want to be there. I told her it wasnt her, it was just that I was nervous, but the damage was done. Mind you, this occured in high school.

I'm 20 now and ive done a full flip flop. Now when im out with a girl and nervous, i talk. alot. ill rock out to the radio. Now dont get me wrong, some girls are really laidback and dont want someone like that so it would end there. But far more often than not, they would start getting into it too. We would laugh, make stupid jokes, and the ice wouldnt just break, it would fucking collapse.

tl;dr try to act your nervousness away, pretend like youre the kind of guy who could make jury duty a party
>>
>>16882997
Great illustration. Where did you get it?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.