[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sad truth of the dating market
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1457177731771.jpg (195 KB, 900x530) Image search: [Google]
1457177731771.jpg
195 KB, 900x530
I use to struggle with girls for all of highschool and a good chunk of my time in college.

I changed that by dropping all my hobbies, focusing on working out at the gym, wearing fashionable clothes and talking solely about shit everyone else is interested in.

Although this has finally got me the pussy I craved, it makes me feel kind of hollow inside. I had to changed completely the person I was in order to succeed :-/

anyone else feel this way?
>>
I didn't have to change a lot, just improve the features of my personality which worked in my favour with women.

That's probably true for you really.
>>
>>16882941
Sounds like you overdid it. This is not uncommon. You can start reintroducing your old interests at any time. Just go slowly, and don't go overboard.
>>
File: CTYy9YIU8AAH2c9.jpg (19 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
CTYy9YIU8AAH2c9.jpg
19 KB, 599x400
>>16882957
I acted normal to get a girl, got married eventually then stopped interacting with all other people in real life outside of work, filled my room with moe anime posters and figs and come home to roll on the floor dressed as umaru-chan when I come home from work. Joke's on her

Maybe I should get a kig...
>>
this article expands on this topic:

http://www.girlschase.com/content/just-be-yourself-worst-dating-advice-known-man

despite what people tell you, you shouldn't be yourself. You need to change yourself in order to maximize your potential
>>
Didn't need to drop your hobbies. Rest is bringing out the best in yourself as anons have said.
>>
>>16882941
I done this a couple of times, i hated it. people say "you are just looking in the wrong places" fuck that, i have never met a single interesting girl in my life. i haven't had sex in over a year because i refuse to wear a mask in order to get pussy. it genuinely pisses me off because its probably a primary reasons so many people act fake.
>>
>>16883019
>people say "you are just looking in the wrong places" fuck that

it's a lie
you have to wear a mask in order to compete
>>
>>16883036

If everyone else is working hard to be better than they naturally are, you have to too.

Big surprise there, competition breeds competition.
>>
>>16882989

>comparing training to climb mt everest to learning how to trick women into fucking you

It sure is easy to mix in a bit of truth into a bunch of bullshit to make it easy to swallow.
>>
>>16883051
the competition is bull shit though. women are attracted to the wrong qualities. for example they claim to like confident guys although they can't disguise the difference between confidence and arrogance. Women control the market (at least from teens to late 20s) and they pollute it with foolishness. Also, predominately guys that are constantly competing to be in a relationship do not posses qualities that would actually contribute towards raising children.
>>
>>16882941
Life is competitive. The old you wasn't good enough for 90% of the women you ran into, and as hollow and unpleasant as that probably makes you feel, the improvements you made to yourself have gotten you places.

It comes down to what you really want. Do you value "yourself" and all the nerdy things that makes you happy more than you value competing in a ruthless sexual marketplace for the chance to get yourself off?

Cos honestly, even if you did make those changes to be more competitive, I can guarantee you you're a healthier and more likeable person now.
>>
>>16883103
>Women control the market
obviously, they are the ones straight men are trying to have sex with
>do not posses qualities that would actually contribute towards raising children.
they want to have sex with them not raise children with them you're fool
>>
>>16883103
Distinguish* not disguise
>>
>>16883106
>even if you did make those changes to be more competitive, I can guarantee you you're a healthier and more likeable person now.

you're right.
although ironically modern society always praises non conformity and being a rebel, society will reward you much more if you just follow the flow
>>
>>16882941

All you need is to not be fat, you can keep all your hobbies no matter how weird even if you're collecting dolls as long as you're good looking girls will find it cute.
>>
>>16883110
>they want to have sex with them not raise children.

you are wrong. Their whole attraction roots from the perception of how good of a father the male will be. I.e women like strong guys because they will be able to protect their children. Also most guys women want to have sex with, they also want a relationship so they can claim them as their own and stop other people from "owning" the guy. you're the fool.
>>
>>16883118
>All you need is to not be fat
no way, you need to be tall, fit and social
hobbies are alright but if you spend to much time on them you will inevitably become socially retarded
>>
>>16883122
>Also most guys women want to have sex with, they also want a relationship
no way, plenty of women just want to have a one night stand with a ht guy and never bother with him again
>>
>>16883141
you dont really need to be tall and fit. its mostly about your social skills. a persons face is more important to a girl then anything else in regards to physical attraction. if a guy is average looking, not fat and has social skills then he can get women if he tries. one of my friends is really good looking and women approach him but it never goes anywhere because he is socially retarded.
>>
>>16883141
>fit
same as not fat

>social
jsut enough to meet people you want to fuck

>tall
just be taller than the girl that likes tall guys
or shorter than the girl that likes short guys
perspective, get some
>>
>>16883143
more girls want relationships more then one night stands. If most women wanted casual sex then it would be a lot easier for guys.
>>
>>16882941
Alright, tell me which moe anime you watch I can tell if you have a shit or superior taste
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.