[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding cheater on Tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: 1457263132001.jpg (41 KB, 360x507) Image search: [Google]
1457263132001.jpg
41 KB, 360x507
What should one do if they find that someone they know is using Tinder?

I saw my girlfriend's brother's girlfriend on Tinder today. She has been with him for a few months now. He had had 2 former relationships and they both made him super messed up when they failed.

Is it worth it to tell him, or should I just hope she doesn't actually use Tinder for sex? Is it better to ruin it now before he hopefully becomes even more attached, or just leave it alone and hope she doesn't break his heart?

Thanks for advice.
>>
Every chick from 17-15 uses it in a relationship or not, for validation.

Leave it and move on.
>>
>>16882717
15-25
>>
>>16882717
this. some women go on there for an ego boost, not to actually cheat.
>>
>>16882712
bruh no matter how unhappy hes going to be, no one wants to be ignorant of being cheated on. tell him
>>
>>16882717
>>16882725
Why does she have an actual profile text then instead of just a picture?

And why is it acceptable for girls to do it, but if a girl found her boyfriend on there she would say he is a cheater..
>>
>>16882735
>Why does she have an actual profile text then instead of just a picture?

To acquire more validation.

>And why is it acceptable for girls to do it, but if a girl found her boyfriend on there she would say he is a cheater..

Its generally acceptable because most guys are beta as fuck and wont put their foot down.
I dont think mine would do it, but I also have no insecurities so literally dont care.
>>
>>16882735
she is probably using profile text to attract more guys, it may not necessarily be for sex. Sounds like what she is doing is talking with other guys incase something goes wrong with her bf. Girls will often have a bunch of guys they talk with. she will say they are just friends but really they are potential partners. Girls are obsessed with relationships. What they are doing is wrong. and you probably should tell her BF to give him a head up. There is a good chance she will start fucking others guys even if she isn't atm. best letting him know before its too late. women be crazy.
>>
>>16882752
All women are vine-swingers, prove me wrong.
>>
>>16882903

No one here can, So why dont you stop dwelling on it and step teh fuck up and be the best guy for her rather than moaning about it on 4chan?
>>
>>16882712
Dude, you were on Tinder too...
>>
>>16882944
Read the OP again moron.
>>
>>16882946
No part of it says OP wasn't using tinder.
>>
>>16882903
why would i prove you wrong? did you even read my post..
>>
>>16882952
its his brothers girlfriend. not his girlfriend. read post again!
>>
>>16882952
Read it again numb nuts.
>>
>>16882955
>my girlfriend's brother's girlfriend
>my girlfriend
>>
>>16882963

Wow dude. Your logic is fucked.

You are genuinely retarded.
>>
>>16882965
English isn't my first language, I really don't understand the relationship apparently.
I have been reading it like 6 times and I still see it as OP has a girlfriend, girlfriend has a brother, brother has a girlfriend, and this girl was on tinder.
Maybe I am genuinely retarded.
>>
>>16882978

Friend has gf.

Gf has a brother.

That brother has his own gf, his gf is not his sister.
>>
OP has a girlfriend who has a brother (the one uing Tinder)

MY girlfriend's brother.
>OP has a girlfriend.
>OP saw his gf's brother on tinder.
>OP is on Tinder even though he has a gf

Jesus, guys.
>>
>>16883030
No..

Read it again.

Fucking all these people with a 3rd grade reading age lol
>>
You are all retarded inbred fucks.

OP has Tinder
Is upset when someone else is cheating too

>Helping a hypocrite
>defending hypocrite
>>
>>16882712
>I saw my girlfriend's brother's girlfriend on Tinder today
Just to clarify, do you mean you saw her using tinder, or that you were on tinder and came across her profile?

Looking at the thread, you seem to have quite some in depth knowledge of her profile. I can't imagine you managed to glean that information by leaning over her shoulder for long enough to read it all without being noticed. Equally, I don't think you saw her doing it and said "Oh hey, is that tinder you're on there? Gimme a look at your profile page then".
>>
>>16883035
Another moron..
>>
>>16883033
Are you implying that OP is female? Wtf are you implying stop saying read it again and explain
>>
>>16883030
>>16883035
Wow you guys are a bit spergy. Just because im allowed to fuck other girls probably doesn't mean that my gf's bro's gf is in an open relationship as well. Really doubt it because they been together only 3 months!
>>
>>16883043
You are the moron my friend, sorry! /OP
>>
>>16883043
>>16883033
>>16882965
>>16882956
>>16882955
>>16882946
Super retarded
>>
>>16883050
>getting caught in a lie
>le open relationship lie.
>>
>>16883050
>>16882965
>>16882981
>>16883033
OP is also on Tinder, you dumb fucks.
>>
>>16883063
Didnt mean to include >>16883050
>>
>>16883050
>saying their not in open relationship too
Why don't you fucking ask
>>
>>16883050
What the fuck does the amount of time have to do with being in a open relationship if my partner likes to be non exclusive I'd rather like to know sooner than later
>>
>>16883067
Because How would I go about that without ending awkward?

Either they will think I want to fuck, or even if somehow they don't say they're open, then it sows the seeds of doubt in his mind and kinda forces me to tell or lie.
>>
>>16883080
That's retarded
Just ask and say you're curious no one is gonna think you are trying to fuck them

That is cheater paranoia and since you are cheating on you're gf you don't want to admit you are on tinder too
>>
What we have learned in this Thread

1. OP is cheating on his gf
2. OP is upset someone is cheating too
3. OP doesn't know how to exposed said cheater without revealing himself as cheater
4. OP wants our help to expose a cheater without getting caught.

Fuck you OP
>>
>>16882735
OP this is you an exposes your lie 100%

>And why is it acceptable for girls to do it, but if a girl found her boyfriend on there she would say he is a cheater..
>>
>>16882712
If my gf did that, I would like to be told, discreetly, even if it's harmless in the end.

Treat that guy how you would like to be treated.
>>
>>16883100
Hey I'm curious if you have an open relationship or not, I'm totally not asking randomly or with any intentions!

I must either admit i saw her on tinder, or act like a pervert.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.