[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking foot help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160306_015338.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160306_015338.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
So I was walking in rain with wet socks for about 4 hours, NY right foot looks like this now but left foot is fine I'm so freaked out.

My guess is it isn't fungus(I hope) and the sock was cotten so it had those cotton balls.

Plz will my fucking skin heal back to normal?
My guess is th
>>
File: IMG_20160306_015357.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160306_015357.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Better pic
>>
>>16882478
Relax. It's the same wrinkly skin thing that happens if you sit in the bath too long, combined with ridges from waling on crumpled socks.
>>
>>16882478
>gray-brown flesh
>all bubbly and shit
>part of the upper skin sitting like a worn sheet over more gray shit
Uhhhhh... I'd start by taking a foot file to that heel and getting all that nasty shit off your foot pronto. Then if it looks wholesome, good, but if not, see a fucking doctor, shit looks gross. Like maybe it's just a bunch of dead skin, but jesus, my feet have never looked like that from any sock.
>>
>>16882494

looks more like a verruca

don't worry OP, it's a pretty common easily curable viral infection. go to a doctor if you're worried, if not just buy some wart/verruca cream and apply that shit like twice a day
>>
>>16882478
haha this happens to anyone who has hiked in wet socks or is engaged in watersports

I think it's the pores in your feet opening to give you more grip on wet surfaces, it's evolutionary

nothing to worry about, they shrink when your foot dries out a bit, then disappears altogether
it's not uncommon for a bit of skin to rub off either

all good man
>>
>>16882524
Dis op
I think shape of my sock ate away at feet. Will it grow back?
>>
>>16882524
>>16882535
ha here you go OP, found the actual science
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1053078-overview

in short it's a surface bacteria infection, it's farirly common and you can read up on it

I have had it many times, and it just goes away after a few days of dry feet while some of the skin falls away
>>
File: IMG_20160306_023723.jpg (1 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160306_023723.jpg
1 MB, 3024x4032
>>16882557
Picture of my foot with better lighting, isn't it just dead skin that was eaten away by my sock since itvwad wet?
>>
>>16882564
not really, the pitting is caused by water-logging and bacteria eating at it

anyway if you keep your foot dry it will get better, you can walk around and shit just keep the foot dry

wash the socks you have been wearing, and swap wet socks for dry socks as required

topical antibiotics can help too if you need them

the condition is caused by bacteria, not the socks
>>
>>16882573
Aw shit can I make if go away or do I have it permanently now. Also will it heal back in its own?
>>
>>16882583

No. The holes will slowly eat through your body just like that manga. RIP OP.

>no one on earth has ever walked in wet socks before

You're an enormous pussy.
>>
Either a troll thread or OP is genuinely retarded. I work IT and he reminds me of the fuckers that have to ask a million times about the solution I give them in plain and simple english.

Your foot is fine like that man said now fuck off.
>>
>>16882806
maybe it would help if you lost that paki dialect
>>
>>16882478
>walking around in wet socks

Atleast you learns a valuable lesson from this.

Now you can come back to /adv/ and give people advice on foot care.
>>
I think you'll be okay. Keep an eye on it.

It looks to me like the skin puckered because it was wet for so long, and the texture of your soggy sock got sort of embedded in it.

You should never go that long in wet socks, though. There is always a risk of infection. My ex Navy buddy told me about how the skin on the bottoms of both of his feet had to be peeled off by medics because he'd been running in water logged boots for several hours.
>>
>>16882478
Could be snoo.
>>
Ew, use that Baby Foot shit.

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Foot-Exfoliation-lavender-scented/dp/B00461F4PA
>>
Might be the start of trench foot OP. It's a bacterial infection from having your feet wet for long periods of time, soldiers in WWI/II got it all the time. Go get it checked out before it becomes gangrenous and they have to cut your foot off.
>>
>>16882478
use bleach
>>
That's a disgusting infection. Go to a doctor what do you expect to hear you dump
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.