[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>long term bf and i take college class together >sit next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1456991713680.jpg (26 KB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
1456991713680.jpg
26 KB, 447x447
>long term bf and i take college class together
>sit next to each other at table
>we're not all crazy PDA and shit, we hold hands outside of class, but act normal in class
>we're taking a science class, so professor hands out shit for us to experiment on and pass around to observe
>bf always teases me, like snatches things from my hands or pokes me and other stuff

>dude sitting next to me hasn't entirely realized that we do this because we're in a relationship
>guessing he thinks im an easy slore just doing this to be cutesy with guys in the class
>starts doing the same shit that my boyfriend does to me (ie snatching things from the table and giggling trying to get me to take it from him)
>I just kinda made an uncomfortable face and didn't respond to the guy when he did that

All I can think is "Oh god, this person thinks that Im some sleazy college girl being an idiot with men."

My boyfriend started realizing it, and after the break of the class, he switched places with me, but it still continued with the guy sitting next to us.

What even do? He has not been completely forward like talking to me or whatever, but it seems to be escalating. We don't even see him after class so it's not like he sees us hold hands or kiss or anything. My boyfriend wouldn't say anything to him unless he actually says something to me.

At this point it's just really strange. What do.
>>
Tell the other guy that you're dating and that he needs to stop
>>
Tell the guy to cut it out and tell him that you act that way with your boyfriend because he's your boyfriend. The other guy is male, he needs to be told directly what the deal is, hinting will get you nowhere.
>>
>>16881501
>>16881502
I'm just worried that he's gonna twist it around on me. Like he'll say I was misinterpreting it or do some weird shit to make me look bad.

This has happened before in a slightly different scenario. They douchebag told me that my boyfriend should "act more like my boyfriend." and it got weird.and embarrassing.
>>
Stand up in your chair and fart in his face
>>
>>16881508
Who cares what he thinks? Do you want it to stop or not? Grow some balls, woman.
>>
>>16881515
you're right. I just overthink everything. Semester just started so I just want to avoid all possibilities of class being ridiculously awkward. I honestly want to just make my boyfriend handle it, but he'll think I'm making something of nothing. Because he's not really bothered by it as intensely as I am.
>>
>>16881498
>slore
glad to see that term still in use
>>
>>16881498
Your boyfriend needs to do something that tells him you are with him. It doesn't have to be anything over the top. A quick kiss will suffice. Make sure he will notice it.
>>
You can always look for an aisle seat and have your boyfriend sit on the seat next to the aisle seat.
>>
>>16881848
Agreed drop a hint that this guy is your boyfriend
>>
>>16881855
I'm pretty sure this is in a lab situation where people sit in groups around a table.

>>16881935
>>16881848
Or she could just open her mouth and tell the guy.
>>
>>16881960
True but if this situation is so difficult it's worth asking for advice I'm assuming she doesn't the direct approach
>>
>>16881498
"hey, guy. He and I play around because we're a couple. I don't feel comfortable with you trying to do it."
>>
>>16881508
>They douchebag told me that my boyfriend should "act more like my boyfriend."
Yeah but to 3rd parties its obvious he's being defensive because he acted out of line and got told off. You shouldn't be embarrassed to call him out.
>>
have your betacųck bf grow a pair and beat the shit out of him
>>
>>16882455
Yea he needs to tell that dude to stop
>>
You, mlady, have a genuine opportunity for mischief.

Print up a STD test from some fake testing place. Make it look official. Won't take long.

Make it look like you've got herpes, AIDS, ZIKA, Hepatitus, or Meningitis or something. Put those words in bold and make them a little bigger, keep the form real simple.

Now put it in an opened envelope and have it slip out playfully so your BF can read it, have him approve of it and give it back, then place it in reach of the retard.
>>
>this guy has this idea about me
>he's misinformed
>how do i get him to stop

i don't know, fucking tell him?
>>
Can't you have him overhear a conversation that pretty blatantly shows you are a couple?

"Where do you want to go out for dinner tonight? Or would you rather I cook for you?"

"What did I get you for our last anniversary? It seems to have slipped my mind for some reason."
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.