[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many sluts that dress the same, and how can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 500x800
Why are there so many sluts that dress the same, and how can I stop being bitter about it? This whole leggings thong is just fucking ridiculous. I would just never be able to date someone who would wear something so revealing, and 90% of the population (at least on campus) wears them.
>>
>>16881111
Fuck you the leggings/thong is amazing. My dick has never been happier. I've literally gotten to stare at vaginas of most women because of it. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>16881111
Instead of being bitter about those people, seek out and appreciate the other people you like and get along with. They do exist.

I don't like that type of dress either, so I'm thankful I have a girlfriend who dresses in a way I find very nice.
>>
>>16881124
Yeah, but it's distracting as hell and I wouldn't want a gf that shows her thomg to everyone.
>>
>>16881124

Muh dik
>>
>>16881124
>I've literally gotten to stare at vaginas of most women because of it.
yupp <3 still not sure whether they are oblivious or dont care
>>
>>16881111
>>16881124

I do not have an opinion either way.

I will need more pictures of girls like above posted here to form an opinion kind sir.
>>
>>16881136
My dick is definitely not distracted.
>>16881165
They definitely notice but only care when a creepy guy is looking.
>>
>>16881172
Here is one from my slut collection
>>
I want to wear leggings as a guy
>>
File: 1420829443382.jpg (182 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1420829443382.jpg
182 KB, 683x1024
>this isn't the best trend ever
>>
>>16881111

My wife has an 11/10 ass. Think Alexis Texas. She wears leggings like this and her ass looks phenomenal. The problem is that naked she has cellulite and doesn't look as nice. None of this shows when she wears leggings.

I don't mind when guys stare. I like it. It is like a compliment or something. She goes home with me. I put my dick in that pussy regularly. Just reminds other guys that she goes home with me and they have to watch.

I am like a reverse cuck. I want to bang my wife while another guy watches jealously.
>>
>>16881236
No one is watching in jealousy.
>>
>>16881111
>I hate women that look good.
>Non of them would every date me
>So all of them are sluts.
>>
>>16881241

Thanks for shitting on my fantasy. Reverse Cuck will be a thing someday. You will see.
>>
>>16881248
Yup that's exactly it. Good job proud of you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.