[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: pregnant.jpg (3 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
pregnant.jpg
3 KB, 276x183
My wife is pregnant and I don't want the child because it is a female. How do I convince her to abort?
>>
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>16880767
tell her that you're actually half black and there's a good chance the baby will come out looking like a nigger

srs
>>
>>16880780

But she is very progressive.
>>
>>16880794

>she's very progressive

then she'll have no problem aborting the baby lmao
>>
>>16880802

She said she was open to abortion, but it isn't likely because it's been 7 weeks since we knew about it and she is very happy about it. I don't think she likes the idea of aborting a fetus just because it is a female.
>>
Quit your job. Tell her you want to follow your passion, that, conveniently will never be profitable. Like juggling, or swimming or some shit. Leave off of her and leech off of her. She'll probably dump you, but maybe you'll disgust her enough that she won't want your child in her anymore.
>>
>>16880835

care to tell why you don't want a girl? girls tend to be really close with their dads
>>
You could try killing yourself
>>
>>16880866

Because men are superior. It's not hard to figure that out.
>>
>>16880767

>My wife is pregnant and I don't want the child because it is a female. How do I convince her to abort?

You don't want the child because your wife is female?
>>
>>16881169
You must be new here.

>Can't get a gf
>Kill myself cos gf didnt text me today
>Fat male never make friends.
>Girls has it easy cos boobs
>Forever alone cos tiny D.
>Short male can't kiss girl
>>
>>16880767
You should say you are not ready for a child in general

You should state you honestly dont want a female

You should state that you love her if you really do. Emotional appeal is very important in woman

Being honest will actully be good in this situation, presenting ideas by changing the wording can make almost anything sound positive.
>>
>>16881259

This.
>>
>>16880767
>My wife is pregnant and I don't want the child because it is a female.
I'm more wondering how you convinced a woman to have sex with you.
>>
>>16880767
You don't. But you might convince her to divorce you for being an asshole.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.