[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was at a party and my friend gave me a lapdance. During the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
I was at a party and my friend gave me a lapdance. During the lapdance i came and she freaked out... Now things are awkward between us. The last time we hung out we barely talked or make eye contact, and i was hard the whole time. What do i do?
>>
what do you mean freaked out.
>>
whooops
>>
That bitch asked for it if she's unconfortable with it it's her problem
>>
Gonna need the full story here. How did you come from just a lapdance? How did she freak out?
>>
>>16880627
Her eyes got super big she said oh my god did you just... Then walked away freaked out.
>>
>>16880649
How did she know you came hahah did you make a face or what
>>
>>16880648
The grinding... She's a heavy woman, she was grinding down on me a lot, i got worked up and came
>>16880655
I grabbed her, squirmed and made a face.
>>
>>16880662
Hahahaa, fuck mang. Ionno what do say. Own up to it. If she was giving you a lap dance chances are she is at least a little into you. However, you blew it by blowing it. She's going to think you are a one pump chump for the rest of your relationship.
>>
>>16880662
How did it get started?
>>
>>16880697
I was sitting on the couch, she was dancing, she caught me staring and hopped up into my lap and started grinding
>>
>>16880612
Didn't you just use this same image yesterday to start a thread on having sex with a crippled chick in a wheelchair?
>>
>>16880773
I know no one in a wheelchair.
>>
Stop giving a fuck about it, really.
>>
>>16880662
I don't see a problem.
>>
>>16880612
i don't know what she was expecting
>>
Just fuck her already
>>
>>16880612
Don't worry kids usually forget these things after highschool
>>
Bahahahahaha shit that's funny, cheers mate needed a good laugh
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.