[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend left me 3 months ago, together for 7 years,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: blocked nose.jpg (40 KB, 540x521) Image search: [Google]
blocked nose.jpg
40 KB, 540x521
So my girlfriend left me 3 months ago, together for 7 years, which sucks, and i still want her, but thats besides the point.

We speak fairly often, mostly texting, usually me leading but she is eager to talk to me. Here's the thing, she asks me if I've been with other girls, and she acts all strange if i talk about other women. She seems jealous, i think, i can't be sure.

But she left me, she doesn't want to be with me, why is she asking if ive been with other women, why is she jealous?
>>
It probably has less to do with you, and more to do with her ego.
>>
>>16880135
I dunno, i want to ask her the same thing, i don't because id rather not actually know, but i do want to know because im jealous.
>>
>>16880149

Well if it's going to affect you negatively don't ask. I say focus on moving forward with your life after such a big commitment. Stop initiating texts with her and if she has fondness for you it will build with some distance, but don't expect anything since she did leave you.
>>
lol i relate to that pic on so many levels
>>
>>16880212
Dropping contact just kills all my chances. I do want to get her back, i think its about 50/50 whether i will or not. But don't worry, im not obsessing or ruining my life, im open to other women and will go for that if they come my way.

She just wouldn't tell me why she wanted to know if id fucked anyone. I dont understand it.
>>
>>16880233

>Dropping contact just kills all my chances

Absolutely wrong. It demonstrates you have a life outside of your relationship with her and can alleviate some of the pressure that may have caused her to leave, giving her a chance to really consider if she wants you back. I'm not saying you have to ignore her or be distant forever but if you stick around she will either:

-Think it's okay being platonic with you, and inform you when she's found someone new.
-Think you are desperate to have her back and feel uncomfortable.
-
>>
>>16880129
are you a complete soft-cock?

if the answer is: no, you are on the first step to becomming a male.
ditch all contact. it shows her that you dont need her for your emotional support. by you responding to her it says to her: im a doormat please walk over me.
she wants to know about your other relationships because its a case of: if i cant have you, nobody else can either (and she dumped YOU) so when she msgs you she is trying to make herself feel better when you say i havent found anyone.
she is trying to make you feel bad about her dumping you.

>be a MGTOW (men going their own way)
and stop listening to her bullshit you.
>>
>>16880250
No, absolutely right. It literally just lets them get over you. You should drop contact for a few weeks tops, not longer. I did it too long and when i came back into her life she was lost to me. The reason its recommended is for you to get over it, not to get them back, they left you, disappearing won't make them want you.
>>16880294
I don't know man, she seems really overly curious about whether I've been with someone, not in a "haha you haven't" way but in a genuinely want to know way.
>>
>>16880294
thats why you bullshit her and say you have found someone. then the ball will be in your court at the moment your balls are still in her purse...
>>
>>16880312
I did that, i had found someone, i told her, she was really supportive and told me to go for her and ask her out etc. The girl ended up dating someone else though. It was funny though, the moment i mentioned this other girl my ex totally changed her demeanour to "bro mode" talking to me like im a dudebro and not a normal person. She's definitely jelly.
>>
>>16880315
told you its a case of if i cant have you, nobody else can either should have kept the lie going and said wedding bells that would have set her right off lol
>>
>>16880331
Yes i should lie to my ex of 7 years that im marrying a girl ive known for 2 weeks.

My ex doesn't want me, or anyone, she isn't interested in dating now.
>>
>>16880315

Keep telling yourself she's thinking about you as much as you're thinking about her. You're totally not gonna regret it focusing your emotions on someone who left you.
>>
>>16880336
so thats why she keeps contacting you? because she doesnt want you so she keeps contacting you to tell you that?
>THINK ABOUT IT!
>>
>>16880336
>My ex doesn't want me, or anyone, she isn't interested in dating now.
what makes you think that? also, if thats true, didnt u just answer your own question: shes not jelly, shes just not interested in dating anyone
>>
>>16880339
I'm not focusing my emotions on her, i am pursing her like i'd pursue any other woman.
>>16880351
She just says she enjoys my company. she also says she cant talk to me too much because she starts falling in love again.
>>16880359
She says so and she isn't dating anyone else, she wants to focus on her career. She is insanely busy, doesn't have time to date.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.