[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, when my girl gets drunk she usually doesn't have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: cyberpunk-mondo-2000.jpg (195 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk-mondo-2000.jpg
195 KB, 640x853
Hey, when my girl gets drunk she usually doesn't have a filter, gets drunk and tells me what guys she thinks is hot that were around and what not, that doesn't usually bug me, Anyway, last night we were drinking and she told me soinso was cute, but she wouldn't have him be her go to. I was like go to? She sad well this is embarrassing and went off on a goofy drunk rant... so Im left wondering WTF is a Go to. I think I know but coming to ya'll for some clarification.
>>
Buuump.
>>
Ya'll are as confused as I am eh?
>>
>>16879369
She's talking about who she thinks about when she flicks the bean.
>>
File: 1449126445952.jpg (376 KB, 2048x1401) Image search: [Google]
1449126445952.jpg
376 KB, 2048x1401
Son of a bitch... That makes total sense... different than I what I was thinking. I was thinking she busted herself out on fucking someone else. Fantasize all ya want -salutes-
>>
>>16879369
A drunk's words is a sober's thoughts

Naturally your girl is going to find other guys attractive. Don't lie and say you don't find other girls attractive.

Honestly I think she's just testing you to see if you'll just take this pseudo-cucking or if you'll blow up and be jealous in her face like a bitch.

Be stoic and the next time she does this, start talking about other girls that you wanna fuck. Bonus points if its her friends.
>>
>>16879369
>when my girl

Why are you still with her? I've ended relationships with girls like this. If it's movie stars or musicians, that's fine. But the minute they start talking about their friends or my friends/people we know, I just end it. It goes beyond disrespect. There's thinking someone is attractive. Everyone does it. But to actually voice that to your partner is beyond disrespectful. Especially if you start noticing how they behave around these people. Not LTR material. Dump.
>>
>>16879448
lol you're a bitch and failing tests if you just drop them like that. it's part of the game. they test you, you hold frame and dismantle their bullshit, they respect you.

it's like training a dog. your dog is inevitably going to shit on your carpet and you will have to be prepared to administer proper punishment/scolding you can't just kick the dog out of your house you idiot
>>
>>16879369

I've thought about it for a bit and honestly "Go-to Man" could mean a lot of different things of varying intensity. It is natural to be attracted to people outside of your relationship (I'm sure you have some people like that yourself) and her sharing that with you in a social setting probably meant she trusts that you won't freak out about it (Of course booze made it easier to say).

If this is something that is really worrisome to you, it may be a trust issue on your part. Whether it's a legitimate or unfounded worry it might be worth it to have an honest conversation about it. If you have a good relationship and trust her I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>16879369
OP get more /fit/ and give her a better dicking so when she gets drunk she thinks about you

if your sex life is boring start choking her and slapping her srs
>>
>>16879464
Found the dog

Pet ownership is degenerate
>>
Things like this are why alcohol is harmful. Give up alcohol and watch your whole world change for the better.
>>
>>16879483
>blame alcohol
>alcohol is always the problem
>not the people who drink it
>>
File: SpeakTheTruth.png (506 KB, 550x507) Image search: [Google]
SpeakTheTruth.png
506 KB, 550x507
>>16879445
I stated it doesn't bother me when she does it. Shes been doing it since our first date practically, I just didn't understand what a goto was

>>16879448
We've been together for 2 years now, living together for the passed year an a half so its pretty long term. She has done it with movie stars and rock stars, last night was the first time she ever said it (to me anyway) about someone I know. As disrespectful as it is I would much rather her be open about it, I planned on talking to her about it today after she woke up, She said a few things that rubbed me a little weird last night. The "go to" was just the one I needed clarification on.
>>
File: AngryCatFirstBlood.jpg (141 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
AngryCatFirstBlood.jpg
141 KB, 500x375
>>16879483
Implying I drink to get drunk....She does yes, me, Im to fucking paranoid and need to be in control of my body in case shtf, I can't get discombobulated

>>16879465

Im not worried about her cheating, and she has more male friends than I care for. Im confident in our relatonship, I just had never heard that term before ad Im 31, i've been around. I thought when she said go-to she might have been hinting at a side mister. Im perfectly fine with her finding other people attractive, she would be a liar saying she didn't, that's just nature. I just didn't want to push the "go-to" thing and piss her off after she woke up if it was something simple, like who she fantasizes about, personally I don't wanna know, because then I'll want to kill him lol.
>>
>>16879515
ask her for a 3some with the dude she talks about and see what she says.

if she says yes dump her.

if she says no dump her anyways, when she asks why just say cause you were bored and she'll think you're an alpha
>>
>>16879464
>lol you're a bitch and failing tests if you just drop them like that. it's part of the game.

That's backwards logic there. I end with the woman and move onto someone else. I can't fail if I'm the authority figure in such a thing. Any woman stupid enough to pull this bullshit is someone who's mentally young, or does stupid bullshit like pull "shit tests". Automatic fail/drop in my book. Perhaps you like to pander to them, but I'm not interested.
>>
>>16879550
>Any woman stupid enough to pull this bullshit is someone who's mentally young, or does stupid bullshit like pull "shit tests"

All women do this. The most mature and conservative women will shit test.

Enjoy hunting for dem unicorns m8
>>
>>16879554
>All women do this.

Yep. All women do it, the same as all men sleep around. Perhaps that's how you justify putting up with it, but it's not something I plan to. I've been with plenty of woman who haven't pulled that shit.
>>
>>16879515
>Im not worried about her cheating
>she has more male friends than I care for

You do worry. Otherwise you wouldn't be saying that. You just try not let it get to you, for the sake of not seeming insecure/paranoid.

> I just didn't want to push the "go-to" thing and piss her off
Man, you have no balls. If your girlfriend hasn't cheated on you, she will at some point, because you're too weak to call her on out of line things she said.

It's one thing to find one person attractive. It's another to openly talk about it, especially to your partner. But, given the way you want to bury your head in the sand about it, it's fair to see who's in control of the power dynamic in your relationship. Hint: it's not you.
>>
>>16879565
> I've been with plenty of woman who haven't pulled that shit.

How did their dicks feel in your butt?
>>
>>16879593
>I date shitty women, therefore all other men must as well.
>>
File: defensemechanisms.jpg (105 KB, 736x750) Image search: [Google]
defensemechanisms.jpg
105 KB, 736x750
>>16879554
>>16879550
>>16879565

I don't think she is "testing" in anyway really, its just who she is, the games she plays are a bit different. Her telling me who she thinks is cute is just her being her.

I do understand some women play games, and test and all that not so fun stuff. And yea, if they are games I wouldn't put up with.

Men and women of varying maturity levels play certain games. Part of growing up and sustaining a healthy relationship is by not playing games....
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.