[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl asks me to a concert >she pays for it all, despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hip hop.jpg (17 KB, 298x448) Image search: [Google]
hip hop.jpg
17 KB, 298x448
>girl asks me to a concert
>she pays for it all, despite all my protests and going just short of pushing her out of the way of the ticket sales booth
>she suggests another outing
>although this one wasnt treated as a date

what do /adv/? what position am I in?
>>
>>16878812
she hates your guts, a girl would only pay for the date and ask you out again if she didnt like you

cut it off now
>>
>>16878813
th-thanks
what i meant was is this purely a friend thing or is she into me?
>>
>>16878814
literally no way to tell from only this it matters more how she treated you and how she acted
>>
>>16878816
i guess you wouldve had to be there to make an accurate conclusion ;_;
>>
>>16878820
next time when shes buying tickets, grope her from behind and watch the ticket person's reaction to judge her reaction (you wont be able to see her reaction directly since she wont be facing you)
>>
>>16878826
not sure you're being serious, but regardless her and I are very traditional, conservative types of folks in that regard so the whole overly sexual PDA is out of the question
>>
>>16878812
She definitely likes you and is comfortable enough around you that she's willing to have an outing with just the two of you.
Problem is this could just as easily be friendship or romantic. My personal course of action would be to go on another outing or two and be honest. If you have a crush on her just say, if she just thinks of you as a friend she'll tell you. Act like it's not a big deal and you're cool with being friend, might be awkward for a while but if you treat her like a mate she'll get over it.
>>
>>16878832
no dont just tell somebody you have a crush on them, you look for queues and chances to escalate and flirt with them
>>
>>16878832
Thanks pal, this is easily the most natural way to deal with it imo. I'll start asking her out too and see if i can get into more "datey" locations (dinner, drive-in movie theaters, etc.)
>>
>>16878837
she kinda flip flops on the queues. for a few minutes, she'll be leaning against me and the next she'll be a little more distant.
Luckily she doesnt play games. shes very approachable and easily the nicest girl ive met in my life.
>>
>>16878841
if I had to guess I'd say its probably your fault for not properly responding to her queues. she leaned on you and you didnt do something like put your arm around her so she feels like you rejected her. its your job to acknowledge what she's doing and ease her through it.
>>
>>16878850
i was worried about this, but i considered the situation. the crowd around us would expand and contract so i wasnt sure if she was just up against me so that she wouldnt be up against a stranger or if it was a romantic hint.

plus, it was our very first outing together. she doesnt go out much at all (like me) and we had never been out even with a group of friends. The fact that this is semi-new gave me pause about pushing things.
>>
>>16878812
The position you're in?

Well let me ask you this lad, is she cute? At all?
>>
>>16879067
very
>>
>>16878812
She suggested another outing. You pick the event. You buy the tickets. Now you're even.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.