[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women, explain this. I thought this was a meme until I tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 599x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 599x422
Women, explain this.

I thought this was a meme until I tried online dating.
>>
File: image.png (93 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 750x1334
>>16878752

>make profile
>reject 500 guys in a week
>omg where have all the good men gone FA girl here ;_;
>>
>>16878752
Why continue to make bait threads like this? Why? /b/ is just over there, why ruin this board?
>>
>>16878752
online dating is a trap if you're a man, you will never find a good girl

whoever you end up with will have their personality ruined by constant male attention and the knowledge that they can leave you at any time for another option

you have to date like 5 levels down instead of 1 or 2

date in the real world
>>
>>16878755

>he thinks adv was ever good

jej

>>16878756

Yes I'm slowly realizing this
>>
>>16878762
dont slowly realize it, realize it now and start doing something about it online dating is a dead end start doing shit in real life that will get you to meet girls, weekend outdoor activities are great as is fitness related shit
>>
>>16878752

>realize that people in online date are shit and shallow
>man the fuck up and try rl people
>????
>profit
>>
File: 10345763524.jpg (23 KB, 118x127) Image search: [Google]
10345763524.jpg
23 KB, 118x127
>>16878756
>>16878763
>>16878803
Why would a real life person not be just as shallow? Do you think that hot grill at the "library" wouldn't exhibit hypergamous behavior if she was accosted by a swarming horde of living Chads?

Online dating simply makes naked the superficiality inherent in everyone. Crude that it might be, it's just expediting mate selection.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 283x390
>>16878844

It also makes you realize that dating is truly just a numbers game for guys, and that women can literally never be lonely.
>>
>>16878876
Yeah, until they turn 30.
>>
>>16878884

And then they get a beta provider
>>
>>16878844
you're a clueless idiot who doesn't understand basic things
>>
>>16878844

online dating are exclusive for people who are seeking validation and casual sex, nothing good is coming from this, but irl you can actually find a good partner if you know how to choose one.

>>16878888

and then they live miserable for the rest of their lives with a person they don't love just because they can't do better, life always do justice, remember that
>>
>>16878919
or hes right in a way that challenges your basic worldview on the topic and makes you uncomfortable and defensive
>>
>>16878926
not at all you simple minded fuck

he's not right at all. like online dating 'simply' makes naked the superficiality in everyone? uh yeah fucking right, as if it doesn't completely highlight and exacerbate it as well as implicitly encourage it

also, it 'just' expedites mate selection? shut the fuck up, expedition in that case is exactly what makes all the difference.
>>
>>16878936
this kind of angry and extremely defensive post is pretty much what I expected
>>
>>16878947
angry because you're fucking slow and can't grasp simple things that everybody does (which is why they're functional and you aren't)

defensive no, not at all, a total abuse of the term
>>
File: nottherightkind.png (38 KB, 1140x742) Image search: [Google]
nottherightkind.png
38 KB, 1140x742
>>16878923
>life always do justice, remember that

Just World logical fallacy
>>
>>16878844
Yeah, I'm pretty decent looking dude myself (Probably about a 7.5-8. At the very least, I get compliments from women fairly often.), but I don't think I'd ever date another 8 or a 9 for the reasons you've just mentioned. It's honestly pretty shallow of me to think this way, but whenever I see an exceptionally, jaw droppingly gorgeous woman, my first impulse is to think "Well, she's probably got a shite personality."
>>
>>16878923
>online dating is exclusively for validation and casual sex

That's simply not true. Far too many relationships have been initiated electronically for that statement to be valid in even a general sense. It is too easy to look up.

>>16878936
I think you take more exception to how I used the words "simply" and "just" than to the general message of my post. Perhaps you are upset because my assessment was not explicitly critical of online dating. In any case, don't be pedantic.
>>
>>16878960

i think you don't got it, i'm saying that if you made poor choices during your life, the bill will came in the future and will be really expensive, if you know what i mean.

>>16878979

yeah, i'm sorry, i know every rule as an exception, but its kinda rare to happen
>>
File: snek.jpg (5 KB, 177x181) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
5 KB, 177x181
>>16878957
>defensive no, not at all, a total abuse of the term

Getting defensive about being called defensive.
>>
>>16878991
This is why you're a virgin.
>>
File: suicide.png (18 KB, 590x427) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
18 KB, 590x427
>>16878989
>i think you don't got it

I'm suggesting that it's not reasonable to compare the misery of an average woman who has near endless supply of social support at any age with an average man who has very limited social support until 20-30s.

It seems from this perspective that there is a definite disparity of ease between the two experiences.
>>
>>16879012
>an average woman who has near endless supply of social support at any age

lmao
>>
>>16878996
I'm married.
#BLTFOFEELTHEHURRDURRLOTION
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 960x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 960x444
>>16879014

Roastie pls
>>
>>16879027
When you reach your mid thirties as a women your day in the "spotlight" is over.
>>
>>16879034

At least they had a time in the spotlight
>>
File: affirmative.gif (202 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
affirmative.gif
202 KB, 750x563
>>16879014

Thank you for not arguing against my point at all, I will use this as an opportunity to further substantiate my suggestion. But I wonder friend... Are you laughing to cover up your own discomfort with the nature of this subject?

I've experienced plenty of average looking women in their 40s getting plenty of attention from men. As long as they aren't whales, I haven't experienced any with a problem in this area.

'Hitting the wall' is a term that represents a relatively minor inconvenience for females. It seems to me to be wishful thinking on the part of vengeful and naive young men.
>>
>>16879041
What about men who actually work on improving themselves when they reach their thirties?
>>
>>16879034
most med don't get spotlight ever. fuck off roastie
>>
>>16878876

Riiiight, because loneliness is so easily countered by attention from a swarm of dudes who just want to fuck you.
>>
>>16879060

Nobody deserves the spotlight. If you want it, stop whining and do something to get respect.

You can be passingly annoyed that instagram whores get attention, but if it makes you that bitter then really you clearly just need to focus on your own shit instead of wasting your energy on envy.
>>
File: hamstering00.png (51 KB, 254x209) Image search: [Google]
hamstering00.png
51 KB, 254x209
>>16879065

Even as a straight man, that would be sweet. How can I get this?
>>
>>16878752
Dude, you actually had me thinking you were just another bitter virgin for a while. But you couldn't keep the sock puppets and the tired memes away, could you? There's no "another" about it: you're the same bitter virgin who shits all over this board on a day-to-day basis, with your usual legion of obvious sock puppets.

What you are posting is rhe eaperience of men who are so obviously unready for sex that they can't even hide it on an anonymous Web forum, but try to get it anyway. Your example of a post is cherry-picked, the single semi-worthwhile paragraph out of a cringe-fest. Likely it doesn't even reflect her profile at all, but hos: he just trolled the posts looking for women he found physically attractive, then copypasta'd the same form letter to all of them. Shit like this happens all the time, and it is trivial to spot.

You are creepy, OP. You need to change, on some very basic levels. No one is going to want you until you aren't liable to turn psycho on them, which, right now, you clearly are.
>>
>>16879091

>no you boys don't understood we have the world at our feet for 15 years but then we're totes FA :((((
>fucking cunt at least you had some time in the sun
>OMG it totes doesn't matter bitter virgin u mad lol
>>
>>16879065

>guys just want sex meme

Found the club slut

>reject the 7/10 that wants to wife you
>blow Chad in the club bathroom, hope he'll call back
>omg guys just want sex
>>
>>16879124

I'm a dude, dude. I'm sorry girls don't like you but I promise this r9k shit doesn't help.
>>
File: ad-hominem.jpg (188 KB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
ad-hominem.jpg
188 KB, 640x492
>>16879091
>Nobody deserves the spotlight.

Nobody deserves anything. That doesn't contradict the fact that women are living on easy mode relative to men.

No one's bitter, we'd just like people who make suggestions similar to yours to be a little more honest.

And if that's incompatible with your agenda, we'd like to make your victims more aware of what you're doing.

For their benefit, and also for yours, friend.
>>
>>16879012

i'm getting signs that you came from /r9k/.
>>
Online dating is literally omegle video chat.

No girls, just a bunch of thirsty guys and a few girls. 1% of those girls are horny.
>>
>>16879110
As an aid to readers: no reasonable statement was made in this emotionally-charged wall of text.
>>
>>16879131

>your victims

Kill yourself
>>
>>16878752

depends on the site dude

either way you need to be you know... not ugly, poor, and stupid.

So if you're ugly, poor, and stupid, just get the fuck off any kind of internet dating now.

anyways I pull 1 girl a week from OKC, and 0 from tinder.

tinder a shit
>>
>>16879110

>sock puppets
>anonymous message board

c'mon bru
>>
>>16879133
>>16879144

Are you not interested in having a reasonable discussion?
>>
File: image.png (268 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
268 KB, 499x499
>>16879110

>being this mad
>>
>>16879133

see:
>>16879058
>>
>>16878974
>but whenever I see an exceptionally, jaw droppingly gorgeous woman, my first impulse is to think "Well, she's probably got a shite personality."

Sour grapes.

Those girls are usually the nicest, sweetest, smartest, and the best fucks too.

You just don't try because you know it's a waste of time (for you, it is(
>>
>>16879157

This "discussion" happens at least 3-4 times a week, and it is never reasonable

The thing is you're basically just expounding your theories about why you're not getting laid, the answer always seems to be "the fault is with everyone except me," and frankly nobody wants to hear it. Except /r9k/. They love this shit. You should really go check out /r9k/
>>
>>16879110
>unready for sex
>You are creepy
Pls tell me that this is b8
>>
>>16879190

It's not. Any time you start talking this shit, that's how people see you. Not even the same poster, but it's the truth. These threads kind of gross me out. It's like when you lift an old piece of wood off the ground, and you can see that the underside has rotted out and there's bugs crawling out and shit.

You guys are the hidden wood-rot of society. You're the ones that went bad somehow. You didn't turn out the way people are supposed to turn out
>>
File: metoo.gif (19 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
metoo.gif
19 KB, 600x453
>>16879177
>it is never reasonable

Speak for yourself. There's always room to turn your life around anon.

And everyone will be better for it when you do. So please consider being reasonable, and dropping your logical fallacies that can only result in a narrow world view.
>>
>>16879174
>le snarky comment
Such an intelectual commentary 'tips fedora'
>>16879177
We don't want any more faggots on that board pls stop using /r9k/ as your default shaming tactic
>>
>>16879204

>There's always room to turn your life around anon.

Yes. IF you start taking responsibility for yourself. There is no way to improve if you're still blaming the rest of the world for your own personal problems. Whether or not it's TRUE is irrelevant. Because you are the only person who cares if you're hurting. Wrap your head around that fact, stop acting as if the world owes you something different, and take control of your own life.
>>
>>16878752
I struggled with dating online for the past two years. Hardly any responses/swipes right.

In the past week or two I got two numbers and am going on a date in about an hour. This probably isn't as good a result as the top guys are getting but it's better than nothing. Honestly, already it's kind of weird having two girls' numbers/two dates planned within a week with two different people. I don't know how you could juggle more than a few at a time even if you're just going casual.

I'm not tall, I'm not white, and I'm not muscular. I don't make a lot of money, and I don't have a lantern jaw or deep blue eyes. I don't lie about any of these things in my profile either - girls can see my height in pictures, they can see I'm skinny and they can see where I work. I just swiped right on pretty much every girl I found attractive enough to want to get to know (not every single last girl, there's a difference).

I've swiped right on hundreds, if not thousands at this point, which means I've been rejected so much more often than not (I've gotten maybe 100 matches on Tinder at this point). Having said that, I've gotten more matches in a shorter amount of time compared to when I first started, by finding a profile picture that girls like, and I'm not sure how my bio has affected performance, if at all.

I'm not getting matched with 10/10 Super Stacy's, but I'm also NOT getting matched with girls several scales of attractiveness below me either as was suggested here >>16878756 .
>>
>>16879203
You thought i was OP and you attacked me with baseless assumptions, how mature of you, is this how a person that's ready for sex behaves? Is this the kind of attitude i need to have in order to be allowed to have sex?
And yes i did write the word "allowed" because somehow the people on this thread believe they the authority to decide who's allowed to have sex
>>
>>16879214
Please re read the post anon. Or you might be replying to the wrong post. Nothing you just posted is relevant to what you replied to.
>>
>>16879236

Here's what's up, man: There are two types of guys who aren't getting laid.

>A: Ugh why am I not having any luck? What am I doing wrong? What do these guys have that I don't?

>B: Ugh why am I not having any luck? What the fuck is wrong with these girls? Oh look at that fucking slut, of course she's into THAT guy... fucking meathead Chad...

A has hope. A is absolutely fine. Pretty much everyone has been A at some point.

B is what happens when A can't accept the idea that HE is the one that needs to change. B is that ugly-ass combo of narcissism and low self-esteem that produces some of the worst behavior you'll ever see. And B has no hope, without a drastic personality overhaul. B needs, like, a life-changing spiritual experience, or some bullshit like that. Without that, B will be alone forever, getting angrier and angrier every year
>>
>>16879262
So because a guy is able to see the world in a different way, he is a bad person that causes you nausea?
You're one bigoted fucker, get that shit checked
>>
>>16878923
at least you have the luxury of never experiencing homelessness because you can always lower your stands and you can take advantage of that person.
>>
>>16879065
>implying whores don't take advantage of that and don't make thousandth of dollars on streaming sites.
>>
>>16879276
You're confusing "able to see the world in a different way" with "uneducated retard who couldn't reason his way out of a paper bag if his fucking life depended on it yet has convinced himself that he's the enlightened one and everyone else is a blind sheep on the basis of delusional narcissistic bullshit"
>>
>>16879262
Bullshit.
If you're a hawt guy, you get laid.
Otherwise, you don't.
This is the iron rule.
People who get laid aren't perfect, they have their flaws. The only thing preventing you from getting laid are your looks, stop.
People with shitty personalities but with good looks are constantly getting laid. Working on your personality doesn't make you attractive.
>>
>>16878752
>Women, explain this.
I am daddy's princess and I want Chad Thundercock. And when I get knocked up and he bolts, I'll find some stupid beta who will worship the ground I walk on and bust his ass to provide for mine and Chad's kid.
>>
>>16879318
>The only thing preventing you from getting laid are your looks, stop.

I disagree.

The more I start to approach women and be pro-active about my own dating life, the more I realize how many opportunities I probably had in the past. But I was naive, inexperienced or lacked the confidence to receive a girl's signals and move things forward. This usually resulted in her concluding a lack of interest on my end, and going cold/finding some other guy.

Consider that women are interested in you now, and you just don't see it because you either believe you're too unattractive to be wanted, or you're not attracted to the girls who like you.

>working on your personality doesn't make you attractive
Yes, yes it does, if you can figure out what about your personality stops you from having sex with girls.
>>
>>16879131

>That doesn't contradict the fact that women are living on easy mode relative to men.

As a man I just find this very sad.
>>
>>16879339
LOL, you're still bluepilled.
>>
>>16879348

He's objectively right though
>>
>>16879339
>An attractive man had more success when he started approaching women
Surprise, surprise, i'm not surprised
>>
File: mis-inform.jpg (716 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
mis-inform.jpg
716 KB, 1000x1000
>>16879348

Why?

I think what's sad is that we keep on perpetuating harmful ideas in society that encourage such coddling. While women do have more ease, this disparity is harming both genders on a large scale.

It would be beneficial if we all gently encourage critical thinking in all aspects of society.

Being reasonable allows us to recognize when we've made an error, so we can take personal responsibility, and won't try to blame everyone else for our shortcomings like this:
>>16879214
>>
>>16879305
No need to be so aggresive
>>
I've done online dating with great success as a guy, I've seen my male friends do it, and I've seen my female friends do it, and let me tell you there's plenty of shit to go around.

My female cousin and my male friend both found spouses online, but some of my female friends have had really awful experiences and a couple of them refuse to use it anymore. I never really saw the "men have to date way down" thing online, seemed like everyone's matches were pretty much in line with their "league". Hell, I've dated women I thought were out of my league from online.

....maybe you guys are just bitter because you didn't realize you were as shit as you are? Because in my experience there's not really that much of a difference between online and off (other than the volume)
>>
>>16878752
Because women who are incapable of developing close relationships are fucking stupid. Think about it from their perspective:

Early Years

>Be attractive girl
>Don't try at all in school to learn shit
>Guys pretend to like you for your personality because you are good looking
>Schools give you ideas of what makes someone else a good person, but you don't listen to them cuz stupid

Teenage Years

>Never learn anything practical in school, neglect your education entirely
>You're stupid and insecure to your core
>You have nothing interesting to say, poor social skills, self-awareness, and personality but your appearance is able to convince immature guys to think that you are those things
>Guys who are arrogant and douchey hit you up because they know you are too uninhibited to call them out on their bullshit, and you mistake being being a complete asshole for being confident
>You don't tell people what you really look for because you are too dumb to express it, so you just repeat what girls you think are "smart" say
>Get fucked over on a regular basis because arrogant assholes are arrogant assholes

After Graduation

>Be done with school
>Don't make it through college or get a respectable degree cuz stupid
>Decide to leech off of someone else and come up with some delusional reason to do so
>All the guys who hit you up in the bars and clubs that you frequent are deadbeat losers
>Someone tells you to try online dating
>You go on there looking for "confident guys" when in reality you are just looking for someone good looking and attractive like you have always been because you are pretending not to be completely shallow

I know I sound like a total asshole and that I'm being overly critical, but stupid girls like this practically beg to be taken advantage of, and they are too stupid to realize it. I don't want to be near them, and if you're a smart person then you shouldn't either. Attractive women are overrated online and in person, and it pisses me off.
>>
Women use online dating/Tinder/etc. because they get horny too. If they wanted to meet thoughtful guys for dates and relationships, they'd be out doing it in person.

The only girls on these sites/apps who seem serious about dating are there for a reason. They're fucked up in some huge fundamental way and you should stay clear.
>>
>>16879971
Exactly. I wish people here understood that. The fact that people get depressed over getting rejected by some random girl who they have never even spoken to in person means that they have other personal issues that they have to work on if they actually want to be happy.
>>
>>16879988
>>16879971
nah you guys are both wrong. People on dating sites are basically the same cross-slice of the population as anywhere else. Some of the most normal, sane people have been the ones I've met online. Online dating is just a tool to make an introduction to people, which can be used by anyone.

I think you guys have sour grapes and are giving post-hoc excuses to rationalize your failures/bad experiences.
>>
>>16879988
*you have other personal issues to work on if you actually want to be happy

If you expect too much from the wrong kinds of people, then you are going to be disappointed. If you only care about people for looks alone, then what makes you different than the type of girl that you are criticizing?

Pisses me off. If you want to just hook up with a girl, then make your intentions clear from the very beginning. Your first interaction is the most important. If you just want hook up with someone, then get that across from the beginning, but make sure that you ask the right people if you did anything wrong when you get rejected. Also, don't be too worried about it if you do get rejected, because there are plenty of other women out there as long as you give the right impression.

If the relationship is one sided (and she's not a FWB) and she does not enrich your life, then kick her to the curb immediately. If you know that you have something to offer, then show people and let them know that
>>
>>16879217
I recently dated a girl who was over 100 kg (220lbs).

That was after i picked up online dating again after having abandoned it after summer.

It's a dating site local to my country, but it's the most popular free one (i guess after tinder).

I have job, in fact im middle class. I have a college degree. I dress properly and i work out 3 times a week.

I squat over 100 kg, and i bench 70.
Recently i've started doing pullups.

My only problem is that im 88 kg myself, which is overweight even for males.

But yeah, this is what i get.

I am a geek, and i don't have a "real life" and i state that in my profile pretty much.

This girl and i didn't work out btw.

Before i met her, i was actually still virgin, at 28 years of age.
>>
>>16880010
Funny thing is, i started talking to this girl when i was drunk and high on zopiclone, and i don't remember what i said, but the next day she wanted a date.
>>
>>16880001
>People on dating sites are basically the same cross-slice of the population as anywhere else.
Major sites and apps all public demographic data regularly. Look for yourself. This isn't even close to being factually correct.

>Some of the most normal, sane people have been the ones I've met online.
I didn't say that the horny women were insane or abnormal. In fact having a healthy libido and comfort with casual encounters is as typical as you can get. I also didn't comment on any of the men you might know who you might know to use online dating.

You can think what you want about bias but it's not coming from a place of disappointment. These observations are in fact the reason why I don't have bad experiences. I think you took it as a critique and then for some reason decided to white knight.
>>
>>16880001
No, don't even try that shit. I didn't spend 15 minutes making several posts that almost reach the character limit on my phone for you to try to twist what I said into something else entirely.

My advice is directed towards people on this site who are afraid of rejection and get upset/depressed because they tried to develop a relationship with the wrong person and got rejected. If you're happy, then feel free to ignore me because I'm just saying what I feel needs to be said.

I have deep conversations with some people online, as well as close relationships in person, but most people are not worth your time, and you are delusional if you want to deny that. Not everybody here is successful and as happy with their relationships as you, and if you're happy with your life then I'm happy for you, and I really mean that.

I started coming on this board because it seemed different from when I quit going on here 4 years ago, and I was hoping to find some decent advice that I could actually apply in my life, but every time I want a real answer to something, I have to troll in order to get real answers because 90% of it is self pitying garbage. People on the internet only seem to give you constructive advice if they feel that you are wrong about something.

I might as well post a bunch of pictures and links that helped me because it's not like you people have the self-discipline to read and listen to other people. I'll do it if someone asks, but only if someone asks. If they don't, then I won't, but the opportunity is there.

I was diagnosed with depression some years ago and have lived most of my life with low self esteem, up until recently. I know what it's like, and I'm only posting because I want to help.
>>
>>16880053
Post links pls
>>
>>16880053
>90% of it is self pitying garbage
>I was diagnosed with depression
>>
File: 200_s.gif (36 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
36 KB, 267x200
>>16880062
>>16880001
>>16879988
>>16879894
Why are you guys getting triggered? There's no reason to treat people like that, you superiority complex is toxic to yourselves
>>
>>16879365
You're a fool. The Red Pill does not teach you that looks don't matter, but it does teach you that being "alpha" is what matters and guess what? Alpha is a state of being, it's part of your personality. Alpha is more than how you look. You probably assume that you don't get girls because you're ugly, and guys who get girls must be better looking than you. But it's not necessarily true, UNLESS you only pursue the absolute best looking women with tons of options, in which case yeah, they're going to be pickier.

>>16879380
>attractive
According to this board I shouldn't have success with girls and for a while I believed it. But I kept trying after taking breaks here and there and have started changing my attitude and habits and I'm already moving to a better place.

>>16880010
>>16880018
You sound fine. I wouldn't know what particularly ails you but one thing to keep in mind is that women usually won't approach you, and if they do it's done in ways that aren't really that proactive (women think that walking up to a guy and talking to him, then waiting for him to make a move is an "approach").
>>
>>16879027
should be:
"I haven't spoken to a person in two weeks"
>>
File: bsdeF.png (494 KB, 2100x4102) Image search: [Google]
bsdeF.png
494 KB, 2100x4102
>>16880062
I'm very open about my shortcomings and never feel sorry for myself, but can you say the same?

>>16880087
Because I know what it's like, and I see it here all the time. Why don't you quit trying to play devil's advocate and just be quiet because all you're doing here is shitposting?

Also you both proved my point about not listening, why don't you just take some more statements completely out of context and be negative for no real reason whatsoever? I'm sure that maybe one of them will actually irritate me a little, because you guys are so witty and clever and great at trolling and getting people upset.

When you say I'm triggered even when I'm not mad in the slightest, I really do get triggered because I care about ignorant opinions and perspectives of people on /adv/.

>inb4 something about writing walls of text to respond to short posts
>inb4 I was never actually diagnosed with depression at any point in my life, because everybody here knows everything about me
>inb4 Stop sucking my own dick
>inb4 I'm mad or something
>inb4 Other shitposting that is not helpful or constructive

>>16880055
Here's one: (http://gd0t.com/node/18 and so is pic related. Don't take the advice about buying $200 dollar gifts literally because that is make or break, unless you have the resources to give out gifts like that frequently.
>>
>>16880145
If you find that some of the advice here does not apply to you, then it means that you are not as bad as you may think.
>>
>>16880145
>Because I know what it's like, and I see it here all the time. Why don't you quit trying to play devil's advocate and just be quiet because all you're doing here is shitposting?
Ok then, keep going with that shitty personality of yours.
>pic related
Good one this will surely make this discussion more reasonable, it's not possible to make someone defensive(therefore not listening) with your posts.
>>
>>16880145
>I care about ignorant opinions and perspectives of people on $adv/
You're right any opposing opinion must be eliminated on sight, HEIL ANON
>>
OP it's easy as fuck to pander to a girl's interests. It shows nothing special about you, just that you are telling them you like what they like so you can fuck her.

Practice your game. To get a girl's attention, you have to show her that you don't give a fuck whether or not she likes you. This is attractive to women, because it shows that you're confident and not clingy.

When I used to use tinder and OKcupid, I would get matches and say something like "Not sure how this works. We're dating now, right..." and they would usually say "guess so"

That's the signal that she's interested. Then you continue with your flirting by saying something like "What do we do now?"

If she's really interested, some girls would directly say "well I guess you should come fuck me"

Most would just say "Not sure, what do you want to do?"

Then I would say "I guess I'm supposed to take you out to dinner then go to my place and cuddle while we watch a movie? Is that what couples do?"

Super easy way to get dates, and also effective at finding hook ups.

Just think of something creative. Get into the zone, don't be a pleb and say "Hey you like the same band I like." That's boring and unattractive as fuck.
>>
>>16880159
Then get defensive instead of proving me wrong with logic and reason, it doesn't matter to me. If you're happy with wherever you are currently, then that is fine by me. This is for people who are interested something that is actually practical instead of comforting.

I probably am being too confrontational, but if I'm not then nobody will take heed in what I have to say. You learn that after a while.

The way someone acts on the internet and the way someone is IRL is not the same thing, there is is a huge disconnect because social opportunities are different and so relationships and interactions with the people involved in each.

If you want me to find more, then I will if you say so, and you can just read them instead of listening to me. It's your choice bro.
>>
>>16880191
See there you go again with the patronizing shit.
What the fuck aee you on about logic and reason, you provided no logic and reason, what the fuck am i supposed to prove to you?
>>
>>16880166
Any ignorant one should. If you tell me your opinion without any sort of justification whatsoever, then I am not going to listen to you or take you seriously.

Posts like >>16880178 contribute because they are speaking from experience, and it's not just someone being upset because someone might have an overinflated sense of self-worth.
>>
>>16879262
I'm like guy B, but I'm somewhat attractive and get laid without trying. I workout a little here and there, but nothing consistent. Really, women are bitches, and good men are often overlooked American society.
>>
>>16880198
Nothing.
>>
>>16880203
*dumb bitches
>>
>>16879153
>>sock puppets
>>anonymous message board
>c'mon bru
Yeah, it's pathetic, isn't it? And yet, it's the same easily-recognized catchphrases, the same tiny set of reaction images, even a couple of arcane words. Elloit, here, could scarcely be more recognizable if he used a trip. If it's not one person, then I can only conclude it's a small cult of followers: they've certainly got the Scientology-esque use of jargon down cold.

Why would any woman noy be creeped the fuck out by that? They make Lifetime Original Movies about men like this.
>>
>>16878752
>a 6/10 woman messages you
>hehe lol, I am nice or something, how about this [irrelevant crap] haha
>an 9/10 woman messages you
>Hey, you look good. Want to fuck?
Why is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>16880400

>woman ever messaging first
>>
Girl here: when a black, Hispanic or Indian guy messages you, should you tell them that you can't date them because of their ethnicity?

Whites and East Asians are okay
>>
>>16880513
>East Asians are okay
Whore. Race traitor.
>>
>>16880400
>I Don't Know Shit: The Post
>>
>>16880513
>guaranteed replies

But yeah, go ahead and be honest.
>>
>>16879217
Honestly, with the given amount of time you put in to online dating, you could have invested that into other areas of life which would have been you more desirable and not have to carpet bomb likes/swipes/whatever
>>
>>16880575
Hmmm, maybe you're right.

Thing is that those two years were very on and off. I had multiple periods of 2-3 months where I wasn't using the stuff at all, so two years could be an exaggeration.

I'm not exactly the same person I was two years ago either. Physically I'm about the same, sans gaining a few pounds and growing a beard, but I definitely have improved my self-confidence by leaps and bounds. The one thing I haven't bothered to do is bulk up, and loathe as I am to say it that's probably one of the biggest things that could improve my chances with women, that I'd have control over.

>carpet bomb likes/swipes
I'm not sure how else I'd approach it. I mean, given the studies which suggest that shorter men do worse, as do non-white men, it seems like it'd be a numbers game for me more so than others. The only other alternative is to approach IRL, which I still haven't tried much of (but still really want to)
>>
>>16880569
Are my messages going to end up Reddit with hordes of people shouting DAS RAYCISS
>>
>>16880647
There is really no telling, but if that concerns you then don't say it. Just say you aren't interested, or don't even bother responding.
>>
>>16880647
>Reddit

Why not ask them?
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.