[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just going to throw is out there: A 20 year old guy and a 16
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: woody.jpg (81 KB, 678x1024) Image search: [Google]
woody.jpg
81 KB, 678x1024
Just going to throw is out there: A 20 year old guy and a 16 year old girl, is it creepy?
>>
>>16877115
yes, and won't work out anyway
>>
what country
>>
>>16877120
America. In a state where 16 is the legal age of consent.
>>
it's pretty weird, honestly
>>
If it's legal it's up to you two to decide if it's working.

Don't let people tell you it's creepy. Here in Britain the age of consent is 16, and you're barely out of your teens yourself. This arbitrary obsession with the number 18 is an american cultural thing the world doesn't share, so don't let it bother you.
>>
>>16877115
Where or not it's legal is not the issue, and the fact you had the foresight to use a Woody Allen macro in your post is telling me that you suspect it might be creepy yourself.
>>
Yeah it's pretty creepy. Bottom line is that it's an adult dating (or doing whatever) a teenager. Wouldn't be so weird if it was like 18 and 22
>>
That's kind of fucked. How can you relate to someone so young?
>>
>>16877115
i'm 20 and you would have to pay me a hell of a lot to hang out with a 16 year old, let alone date one

always find it questionable when this happens, no matter what gender is in the relationship
>>
>>16877215
No, it's not american thing. In my country (central europe, fairly small place) 20 years old dude dating a 16 year old girl would be considered either a
>loser who can't get a girl his age
>creeper chasing young naive pussies

So yeah, while it's not as creepy as, say, 40 yo guy dating 16 year old girl, most people still would consider it creepy, or pathetic, or out of the place. OP should consider that.
>>
>>16877115
The fact that you need to ask us this shows how creepy it is.
>>
Yeah its kind of fucked up to do,but in all reality 4 years isn't some age difference that can't work and in most states in the US is the age of consent is 16 WITH parental approval,so you have make sure they're ok with it.
>>
>>16877116
This.
>>
>>16877215
It has nothing to do with the arbitrary age of 18. A 16 year old and a 20 year old are in different stages of development and life.

Yes, OP, it's creepy, even if it's legal where you live.
>>
>>16877238
Had it always been this way?

Remember American is negatively influencing the rest of the world after all.

I can't wait until our degeneracy fully takes over Canada. Nowhere is safe from freedom land
>>
>>16877115
1. Yes because
2. You shouldn't be going after girls who are in high school
>>
File: 1456626166152.jpg (23 KB, 444x322) Image search: [Google]
1456626166152.jpg
23 KB, 444x322
>>16877215
>if she's legal it's not creepy
that logic doesn't apply anywhere in the world
>>
Our pedophile-phobic society will say yes, and if you get caught will label you as a sex offender for life.

But what your doing is not at all creepy, it's normal af. She is very age appropriate for you.

But this is me talking. When I was young I only dated guys at least 10-20 years older.
>>
It's sexy , all I can truthfully say.
>>
>>16877115
>Be 16 years old
>Pissed because all the girls my age are fucking dudes in their twenties

>Be in my twenties
>Pissed because all the women I meet that are my age look like the SJW stereotypes
>I don't even think someone younger than me would be able to look up from their phone long enough to hold a conversation

Milfs are the only answer.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.