[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaving my gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 544x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 544x438
Although I never cheated, my gf has trust issues because I slept with a girl I met on a dating app. For instance I can't even play in a ps4 party online without her getting mad.

Despite living 2 cities away I visit my girlfriend's house every Friday. Today my mom wanted me to clean our cabinets and so I did, I even let my gf know I was doing it with pictures. Afterward I go to her house and she is at the door I ask if I can come in and she says "Why don't you go clean cabinets" I say no because I want to see her then she keeps asking me questions like why was I cleaning cabinets which was making me annoyed. Eventually she shuts the door on me. I am so mad I run to my car and drive off.

We have been dating over a year and I don't believe this is how a relationship should be. But what do you think? Did I make the right decision or should I try to reconcile?
>>
>>16876683
I actually visit my girlfriend everyday but Friday is the only day I visit in the morning because neither of us have school.
>>
>>16876683
She sounds fucking insane. You're better without her.
Do not tell your next girlfriend who you slept with.
>>
Op she sounds sick, mentally sick.
Break up as soon as you can.
>>
>>16876695
Then it's settled, the only problem now is my Psn account is on her ps4, 3ds is at her house, and she still has 2 California adventure tickets I bought.
>>
>>16876683
Does she have trust issues because you slept with that chick while you two were dating?
>>
>>16876683
>can't even play in a ps4 party online without her getting mad.
The fuck? Run.

>"Why don't you go clean cabinets"
I lol'd. She's awful, OP. Don't reconcile. Find someone new.
>>
>>16876713
No I slept with her like a year before I even considered asking her out, she found it out through her cousin.
>>
>>16876711
Dude... you need to recover your shit. How was the break up? I ask because if you managed to splot amicably you'll get them back easily.
>>
You're a little bitch for enabling this behaviour in the first place. You should've told her she was being ridiculous when it started. Her inability to trust is not your problem, if she couldn't trust you she was always free to leave. Put her out of her misery and leave her alone.
>>
>>16876711
Just ask her to talk about your relationship, in a couple of days. Break up with her properly, tell her you're not interested in being with someone who can't trust you.
Take your stuff, leave.
Do not stay there more than 15-30 minutes. Do not argue. Just tell her, take your stuff, log out from your account and forget about her.
>>
>>16876726
I just left when she shut the door I'm at work now.
>>
>>16876718
Hmm. Honestly I kind of think you should run, but maybe try and talk with her about this. Ask her why she gets upset, what she's scared of, what you do that makes her worried, what you can do to help her worries and fears. Now of course don't follow everything she says, only what seems reasonable to you. Compromise lil nigga
>>
>>16876731
So you haven't broken up with her, right?
>>
>>16876728
You sound like everyone I know I should've listened to them.
>>
>>16876739
Chill, most of us take a lot of shit in the name of love until enough is enough. You have finally reached the point in which you cannot longer take it.
>>
>>16876729
Only problem is it's her 10 year old brother who really likes me is the person who uses my account. I'll talk with her
>>16876735
I know that she hates my family so that's a reason
>>16876736
Knowing how angry she probably is that I left we might as well be.
>>
>>16876749
That is it. You don't close the door on someone you care about even remotely and she knows how frustrated I get.
>>
>>16876726
Pretty much I left before I exploded. I exploded in my car.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.