[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanted a man to cheat on his wife with me, he firmly rejects
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: imfucked.jpg (29 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
imfucked.jpg
29 KB, 500x420
So, I'm a young, fit college student and there was this older coworker of mine who became gym buddies with me who I had a crush on. His wife, while not necessarily bad looking, is pretty average, and they were going through a rough patch in their marriage over some things. I have a major fetish for fit older men, and one thing lead to another and I ended up confessing to him, saying I would keep it quiet, she would never have to know, etc. Every time I have done this in the past, the guy has accepted and it was good for both of us. But not this time.

This time, he jerked away from me like I was some sort of snake, his whole demeanor changing from warm to a bit distant. He then told me he really loves his wife and that although they are going through some difficulties, he has never once thought about leaving her and vice versa, that they have good communication, and that she is the love of his life. Finally, he told me in the interest of complete honesty, he was going to have to tell his wife about what I said, and then he left, saying he would call me later and not to worry too much.

I did, of course, and now he says his wife would like to meet with me and talk to me about my own "personal development" and "boundaries" concerning her husband. What should I do? Am I going to get my ass kicked? The guy says she was angry at me at first but has calmed down and wants to talk to me.
>>
Do it op, they are interested in a threessome
>>
>>16876235

are you a dude or a chick?

sounds to me like shes going to make things uncomfortable, or more so then they already are. she wont physically assault you if you dont act like a twat. frankly you should just never see either of them again
>>
>>16876235
>he jerked away from me like I was some sort of snake
That's because you are

7/10, made me reply, and the scum of this board makes your story believable
>>
Just face the consequences, you're not just pathetic, but cowardly? Just go after men that aren't married if you don't have a backbone.
>>
>>16876244

I asked about that when he called, it was dumb, he just laughed and said no, he has no interest in having sex with another woman.
>>
>>16876248

To follow up on this, I got the sense that it was more about like his wife trying to figure out whether or not we should still be just friends.
>>
>>16876245

Chick...
>>
>>16876235
Gotta confess I'm wondering if this post is bait or not. I'll assume it's not.

>now he says his wife would like to meet with me and talk to me about my own "personal development" and "boundaries" concerning her husband. What should I do?
Say no, of course. She's just going to tell you things you already know, i.e. that propositioning married guys is pretty shitty. Because it is. But if you gave a shit about other people, you wouldn't be in this situation, so it'd just be a waste of time for both of you and unpleasant to boot.
>>
Don't do it, OP. You're going to lose your eyes and your scalp.

Honestly, I would just change gyms, even if it is more expensive and farther away
>>
>>16876248
It seems like he just doesn't find you physically attractive.
>>
>>16876256

But he has said I was cute before, even beautiful, wtf. Why would he say that if he was not attracted to me in some way?
>>
Just change the time you go to the gym and never speak to either of them again. Don't you feel an overwhelming sense of shame?
>>
>>16876251
With the kind of snake you are, you don't deserve any kind of friend, male of female, married or single.
>>
sniping men out of rough patches in a relationship is shitty behavior, so whatever happens, you have it coming.

She's probably just going to yell at you though
>>
>>16876257
Puppies are cute, you're like a puppy. Saying you're cute does not equate to wanting to fuck you.
>>
>>16876259

He is also a coworker like I mentioned and I have to speak to him, and what is worse is he takes his wife to all the company functions...

>>16876259

I don't know I mean I know I am kind of fucked up but these sort of arrangements have never ended like this. I have never felt so nervous or anxious almost ever.

>>16876260

thanks...
>>
>>16876235
this b8 is actually of serviceable quality
>>
>>16876269
Right? I'm actually engaged and entertained.

Dude, just tell the husband that you've been rejected before, you can handle it, you'll certainly keep your distance from the both of them as much as possible in the future, but that you're not at all interested in talking with his wife about your "personal development." Then keep your distance from them both in the future, insofar as your job permits.
>>
Want to be a real snake and cover your ass?

Don't meet up with his bitch wife. Deny everything that happened if anybody questions it.

He came onto you and you declined, and he got butthurt.
>>
>>16876267
>He is also a coworker like I mentioned and I have to speak to him, and what is worse is he takes his wife to all the company functions...

Okay, well now it makes a lot more sense why the wife wants to come talk with you. Because there's a continuing relationship the wife probably wants to meet you and make sure you're going to step off.
>>
>>16876278
Oh, I like this. Yes. Do this, OP.

Deny, deny, deny. No one will believe a young pretty girl really propositioned an old man. He came up to you, desperate to cheat on his wife, got rejected by you, and is now spinning an elaborate story about you confessing to him. Gross and creepy
>>
File: 1441902207463.jpg (19 KB, 680x444) Image search: [Google]
1441902207463.jpg
19 KB, 680x444
thanks for the giggle, OP
>>
>>16876269
>>16876282

Why would she believe that? If that happened, he would have never had to say anything to his wife at all unless I told her...
>>
>>16876303
It doesn't matter if she believes it or not. She's going to tell all your friends and co-workers. They're the ones who have to be convinced
>>
>>16876278
>>16876282
Considering her track record, this is not really beyond her...
>>
File: 1456684151409.png (170 KB, 525x570) Image search: [Google]
1456684151409.png
170 KB, 525x570
>>16876235
Good that this man has honesty to his partner!

You are the sicko snake op trying to split up a married couple just cus you can, when there is a endless supply of dicks elsewhere

But he stayed strong you whore, you failed bitch.

Did you post a crying pic cus you realized your pussy isn't to die for?
>>
This is pretty sad. Youve done this shit before on purpose. At the same time it's funny because what you said ended up bringing them closer together. Believe me, the wife is still pissed off at you. If you do meet her then I suggest you do it in a public place and have a friend with you.
>>
First off you should stop doing this altogether. Next you should minimize your interactions with him as much as possible going forward. Finally, under no circumstances should you meet with his wife. What the fuck is that going to accomplish? Who made her the professor of your life? Fuck no. You stay miles away from her. You don't owe her a goddamn thing no matter how shit you were.
>>
>>16876418
>what you said ended up bringing them closer together.
Hah, so ironic.
>>
>boohoo hoo I'm scared of facing the consequences of acting like a slut
>I thought shitting where I ate was a good idea
>Why would she want to approach this like an adult?

Seriously OP there is no way you can be this stupid. Best advice I can give you is look for another job. You've now caused major tension in a place where you work every day and the rumour will probably start pretty quick about what a skank you are.
>>
File: well met.gif (491 KB, 517x640) Image search: [Google]
well met.gif
491 KB, 517x640
>>16876235
For justice!
>>
>>16876246
What is it that makes this story not believable? Just because somebody makes a stupid mistake that defies common sense does not mean that what they're saying is bullshit.
>>
>>16876235
I think you should talk to her and listen to what she has to say. Cheating isn't something anyone should encourage. I think he reacted in a very rational way and you should take his actions to heart.

Imagine if you were with someone and they cheated on you... it makes it really hard to trust anyone again. Why would you want to hurt someone that way? And the guys who are willing to cheat on their wives are being terrible people, too.

tldr; you should listen to what his wife has to say and LEARN something.
>>
Lol how embarrassing for you.
>>
>>16876282
Why are you people so shitty? I assume you are a woman, right?
>>
>>16876235
>This time, he jerked away from me like I was some sort of snake
For that instant, you were. I understand you like fit older men, but stick to fit older men who aren't already taken.

I honestly don't know what to tell you about his wife. Ordinarily I would say to break contact with both, but she reached out first. I suspect she wants to confirm that nothing has actually happened between you.
>>
>>16876235
That's what you call a real man.

It's up to you to speak to his wife, I personally wouldn't, I mean, what would she have to tell me in that situation?
>>
>>16876801
Funny... I assumed >>16876282 was a man.

Also that's a super shitty thing to do.
>>
>>16876235
>Every time I have done this in the past,
Yikes, you've made this a habit?
> is wife would like to meet with me
Well this won't end well
>"boundaries" concerning her husband.
OP, she's gonna fuck you up

You are definitely getting your ass kicked. You need to also stop being a homewrecker and love yourself.
>>
>>16876267
He's a coworker and you're going to have to see them both again?! Don't shit where you sleep. Man you really fucked up. No wonder she wants to talk with you, since she thinks (probably correctly) that you're going to be stalking her husband at work every day.

>>16876282
This isn't a bad idea, actually.
>>
>>16876235
get fucking rekt OP
>>
>>16876235
So you met a guy with integrity, who exposed you for what you are. Tough shit.
>>
>>16876235
Just because you consider yourself fit, doesn't entitle yourself to other peoples partners. Move on, find your own partner if you like, who likes you back, stay out of their lives, their relationship has nothing to do with you
>>
Actually sounds like she's either mad or she's going to let you do it.
That's very ambiguous. Could be a sign of extreme hostility.

If you wanted to beat someone to a pulp would you tell them 'I'm really mad at you, meet me at X XX:XX tomorrow' or would you attempt to make it seem potentially like you're OK with the indiscretion and would like to meet.

It could also be that because you're coworkers and gym buddies she wants to mark her ground clearly, make sure you understand the ramifications but she doesn't think it's fair that he/you should avoid eachother when you're coworkers.

Maybe she wants a divorce and cheating would help her case.

Many possibilities. I'd ask about the nature of the meeting during that call. But that's too late now.
>>
>>16876235

You made your bed OP.

I think youll be OK provided you stop being a homewrecker.
>>
>>16877459
I think this is a very normal reaction on the part of the wife. I've fucked plenty of married women (I'm married and 45) and from various discussions with these women they've all said if they ever caught their husbands having an affair they'd want to meet the woman.

Why? So they can warn her off, typical leave him alone stuff but also to evaluate and compare herself to the other woman, to try and understand why she wasn't good enough to prevent him straying.
>>
>>16876511
>A stupid mistake
>"Every time I have done this in the past..."

No.
>>
>>16876849
>>16876282
>>16876278

She will lose her gym buddy. Her co-worker would hate her and the wife most likely wouldn't believe her. Not only that but if my co-worker said some fucked up shit like that I'd let all my co-workers know that "This bitch is trying to ruin my marriage and how fucked up she is mentally"
>>
>>16878037
Why would you believe him? She is going to say, "ugh, I can't believe that old man is trying to say that I hit on him and offered him sex, no strings attached and to keep it a secret from his wife. Whereas in reality, he's butthurt because I refused to be his mistress. I have integrity and morals. He's old and a potential cheater, who does he think he is?"
>>
>>16878047
Depends because I know people at my job who would take my word over other co-workers.

I highly doubt every single co-worker would believe her. Some will and some won't.
>>
>>16876485
Well met, sir.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.