[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you're in a group, what's the best way to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: elsaroused.png (177 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
elsaroused.png
177 KB, 300x300
When you're in a group, what's the best way to get someone alone so you can talk privately?
>>
File: tref.png (102 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
tref.png
102 KB, 1100x1100
Chloroform
>>
>>16875913

depends entirely on the context.
>>
>>16875913
if there was a easy way of doing this I wouldnt be alone in my room again tonight
>>
This is a damn good question, I too prefer talking to people one on one over meeting in groups. Maybe just go ahead and ask them if they would like to go grab a beer with you sometimes? It doesn't have to be a big deal, unless you worry about being misunderstood, just like me when I want to meet some new female friends but I am in a relationship and it's hard to ask them to go somewhere just the two of us without it sounding like a date invitation.

Unless you mean a specific situation on, say, one party, when you just want to talk alone to them right there and right then. Then maybe ask them to go for a cigarette and a walk? I don't know, I'm not big on parties.
>>
Have sex with them
>>
A friend who distracts everyone else.

That's the only way I can think of if you want to make it a coincidence that only the one person heard you.
>>
>>16875991
I might add: I mainly had parties in mind, when I wrote that.

It's not that hard outside of that, is it?
>>
>>16875991
yeah a wingman can set this up for you

especially if its a god tier wingman who doesnt mind making himself embarrassed or awkward
>>
>>16875971
Yeah, I just meant I need to pull someone aside for a minute to tell them something. Neither of us smoke.
>>
Not OP but I have this problem

I missed orientation and all the qt girls have formed into a nest of pigeons that's really off putting to approach
>>
>>16875913
>Come smoke this joint with me.
>>
What's the context? U at work/ someone's house/ in public? It depends.
>>
>>16876679
Movie theater after movie.
>>
>>16876719
Arcade area might be good for distraction with everyone else/ good excuse to hang out for a sec.
>>
File: chloroform.jpg (81 KB, 577x480) Image search: [Google]
chloroform.jpg
81 KB, 577x480
>>16875926
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.