[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I move out? I live in a rural area where the cost of living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 183x275
How do I move out? I live in a rural area where the cost of living is literally higher than major cities like la. There's no jobs here and the pay is low as FUCK.. Rent here is insanely fucking high it's like 700 dollars just to get a room in a 3br apartment and full time work is literally non existent. You literally need a car here just to leave your house and the winters are like -20 every day for 6 months.

I need to get the fuck away from my parents. The depression of my house is killing me and my family has abused me my whole life. The entire house is full of toxic mold and asbestos and shit and I literally can't even get out of bed and I feel sick to my stomach 24/7 and I have literally 0 energy. All I want is to go to a major city but that's obviously impossible. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>it's like 700 dollars just to get a room in a 3br apartment
I'm sorry but I think you're actually too retarded to be an independent adult.
>>
>>16875883
>Rent here is insanely fucking high it's like 700 dollars just to get a room in a 3br apartment

Implying that is a lot. My studio apartment costs $2500 a month, and it has 3 rooms. I have a pretty average paying job as well, before you call me a millionaire.
>>
700 is not insanely high for a room. The only reason I pay 800 a month for my room is because I make 60k a year and could walk to work if I wanted. If you make shit then yeah it can be a lot.

Look for jobs in other cities first. Apartment shopping comes second. If you can't find a job do a 2-year specialized certificate program at a jc or join the military.
>>
>>16875895
that is actually really high for a rural area. like when I lived in Nebraska I rented a whole 4 bedroom house on land for $400 a month
>>
>>16875883
Well, you do have the option of if you deliberately made your parents house unlivable they may move.

Not saying that it's your only option but a fire would do the trick
>>
This thread again.

>sell everything you own but a few changes of clothes and some hygiene products
>get your family to drop you off at the nearest greyhound station
>take the bus to a major city
>rent a room in the ghetto
>get 2 jobs
>>
File: 1316899309434.png (438 KB, 543x546) Image search: [Google]
1316899309434.png
438 KB, 543x546
>>16875883
Stop using the fucking word literally.

And where the hell is rural and it costs that much to rent a room in a house? Seems like you need to leave town.

Somewhere you'll actually leave the house. Get off the fucking internet. Get a job. So I don't have to read your 'literally' shit again.
>>
>>16875896
I pay 750 for a one bedroom apartment.

How is 700 for ONE ROOM not insanely expensive?
>>
>>16875883
'700 for a bedroom is LESS than it actually costs in los angeles. nice try mate

source: i live in fucking hollywood

we had this conversation yesterday mate, this isnt the first time you've made this thread.

>get a job
>share a bedroom

350 a month to share a room is better than living with your parents, isnt it? if not, stop whining.
>>
File: grenade.jpg (33 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
grenade.jpg
33 KB, 640x638
Join the military.

And stop using the world 'literally' so much. It makes you sound like a cunt.
>>
>>16875883
Where are you?
>>
>>16875998
It is for a rural area. If you live in a high COL high density it is average. If you live somewhere ridiculous like SF where they feel the need to charge over a thousand or two for that then it's low but that's an outlier.

You have to look at the area. OP didn't really say where he lived so you can't analyze his finances at all, only take it at face value.
>>
>>16876006
You're literally a faggot
>>
OH LOOK ITS THIS ASSHOLE AGAIN.
Fuck off moron. You never take any of the advice you are given, you just make this thread and bitch once a week.
>>
>>16875895

How the fuck is your apartment a studio, yet have 3 rooms?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.