[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When someone whistles at your gf...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: Blank_Computer_Exploitable.jpg (58 KB, 597x400) Image search: [Google]
Blank_Computer_Exploitable.jpg
58 KB, 597x400
Whenever I walk in the strees with my girlfriend there is always some douchebag that flirts with her, makes sex comments about her or how beautiful her ass is, in front of me. I almost went to punches with two guys. Does this happen to you anon? We live near a "ghetto" so you can tell the enconomic and social standarts... sometimes there are all these black men outside a house and as we walk through the street they are always saying things about her or provoking me. I had a long discussion with her and agreed that it is better to not even pay attention or look at them ( unless it goes to physic harassment ), the problem is I have a lot of rage inside me, and everytime that happens my rage grows, but then I think that worst things could happen if go fight all that men (eg. They knock me down and molestate her ), so I just remain silent, but inside me this rage grows always more. I dont wanna get pissed by fucking ghetto niggers always telling things at her, but it's impossible... what is your experience with similar problems anon? Any solution is welcomed. I am really sorry, I dont know how to express correctly in english.
>>
Unless this happens when she's alone too, they're mostly trying to get a reaction out of you more than anything
>>
>>16875254
It does happen when she is alone
>>
I wanna know if this happens to someone else and how you manage the situation before going hands
>>
Who gives a fuck as long as they aren't touching her (In which case, they can expect a beating).

It sounds more like your rage issues aren't related to her, but something else in your life that you have to deal with.

If you can't figure out what that is on your own, get some help
>>
>>16875250
Just ignore it. Nigs gonna Nig.
>>
I'd say acknowledge it but express that you respect their taste. It's a non-aggressive way of asserting yourself.
Not insecure enough to pick a fight and not meek enough to not do anything.
>>
Have a stress ball in your pocket.
>>
>>16875277
The thing is I have always been a really quiet person and very calm. But this feeling is just too much, i will see how things go this week, if i continue feeling like this maybe I should go see a therapist or something. Friends tell me the same as you, but the rage man, that feeling of not doing anything
>>
>>16875286
What do you mean?
>>16875287
Yeah maybe i have stess issues but I don't want to feel like killing every nigger that passes by and tells her something, we cant have a good time walking in the street or anything
>>
>>16875250
hot female here. I always get attention from other guys when out with or without my guy, and he obviously is aware of it, so whenever someone comes on to me or even only checks me out I make sure to show I'm with my guy, physically, like caress his hair, or verbally, like saying he is awesome, if we were having a conversation.
It definitely helps that he is hot and intelligent and statistically the chances are he is 10 times of a better catch than any dipshit trying to get my attention.
>>
>>16875291
>Yeah maybe i have stess issues but I don't want to feel like killing every nigger that passes by and tells her something, we cant have a good time walking in the street or anything.
Nonono i mean there's this ball that you can squeeze and it eventualy releases stress. Buy it and have it in your pocket. Or you can try counting to ten. These are simple ways of calming down.
>>
>>16875250
you live with human filth, you have every right to be angry with them

but for social reasons the ball is in your girls court
if you get up in the grill of a guy who's hitting on your girl it gives everyone the impression you think they stand a chance

you should just say to her "I'm sick of these neanderthals hitting on you when they can see we're together, you should give them the finger because I don't want to get into a fist fight every time I take you out"
>>
>>16875296
They say this thing with us holding hands, and in not or beautiful or intelligent. Im not even imponent physically . I am 1.70 m tall a skinny manlet, maybe tall muscle guys dont get their girlfriends to been said sex comments on the streets
>>
>>16875296
Pics?
>>
>>16875301
I know man, i just say maybe i get stressed too fast in front of situations like this.
>>16875304
Yeah the last few times I did it (not the finger part) i just look disrispectically at them and keep walking, but the desire of beating and bresking their jaw is always there. How can i do yo not care about a nigger on the street? I get really nervous sometime only thinking a lot about it
>>
>>16875296
>simply chasing the "best" guy you can
I hope your boy has the brains to dump you or get a ring
>>
>>16875318
>I hope your boy has the brains to dump you or get a ring

rofl

Ohh /r9k/ where the fuck did that one even come from.
>>
>>16875316
Then maybe try distract yourself. Focus on your girl and maybe like the other anon said, show those douches that she belongs to you by kissing her. If she feels uncomfortable kissing on the lips in front of others, kiss her hand or something.
>>
>>16875306
Point is, your girl isn't acting like you are not there when she gets attention from them. You can't change the fact your girl is taking care of herself and other people notice it, but you need to also focus on the fact she is making it clear she is with you, which means she also thinks you are 10 times more of a catch than any dipshit around, irrelevantly of what you think.
>>
>>16875291
Someone cat calls your girl.
You reply that he has great taste in women, your reply makes it clear you're behind her essentially and you establish a common appreciation, like music.
His response can at worst be to claim you shouldn't have her. At best you just concur that she's looking great. If you're in agreement with someone on something it's less likely they're gonna be hostile. But this is really stuff that should have taken place the first time around. If your girl would oppose being cat called in that situation that's another issue. Harder to solve, you'd have to get close to them so they respect that they're not allowed to do that. But I still think it's the best way to go with the appreciation route. Because what else can you do really? It's this or simply deal with it as I see it. Pick a different route perhaps.
>>
>>16875316
>how do you not care

I do care man, I hate it
but you realise it's not personal; those dudes will whistle at anything that looks female
shits not a conspiracy against you

and then you realize that they arn't killers, they are all fronting
they try their luck to see who is weak and who they can take advantage of, and that's because their soft

they see a girl who's not impressed and they feel bad, they see the girls boyfriend and they know she thinks he's better than them
you have to have that confidence that she is with you in the first place
>>
>>16875321
Yeah maybe. She says she doesnt get affected by those comments, and im glad because if she would be affected, it would be even worse. Maybe I just hsve to think that Im with a girl that men desire and drive them crazy, still, I can't have a good time on the street with her, always some monkey saying something to her..
>>16875322
Yeah, she really wouldnt date one of those pervert poor people but whatever, i don't know why i get so much rage and stress, other people tell me they just ignore them but I feel like a lot of impotence doing this
>>
>>16875333
Then that's good. Relax and say that she's yours and she feels the same way about you. Ignore the fools, they'll get bored of it soon.
>>
>>16875331
It is a conspiration with me. The first time it happened they star making comments and we have verbal argue. Then not see them for a long time. And know every time she passes that street this niggers tell her things, and when I am with her they do too, they already know us because we have to do that street to arrive her home. Not another way to pasa in the street she lives
>>
>>16875319
/r9k/, I don't think so

I just know about women to recognize that apathetic girls with self confidence only ever stick with a man that can take them down a peg

only a really dumb guy is going to stay with a girl who's always got one eye out for the next man she's going to jump to
>>
>>16875336
Say to yourself in you mind*
>>
>>16875336
I hope that's how a brain of a nigger works anon.. thank you for your time and the adv
>>
>>16875339
maybe it's time to move out of the hood

it seems like a huge deal, but you save up a bit; rent somewhere new, get a new job, shit falls into place

recognize that the dudes are only messing with you as a way of showing off to her
so you shut them out, put up a glass wall between them and you and for the love of god make sure your girl tries to do the same

these guys are cowards, they need to feel familiar with their victims to feel safe doing the wrong thing
the less they know about you both the better
>>
>>16875291
Maybe if you love using the N-bomb so much. Call them that next time works wonders everytime.
>>
>>16875346
Yeah perhaps. I really wish to live somewhere witbout these people, without people likw this. Im sure thst in high standarts zones this things dont hapoen or are very rare
>>
>>16875349
moving houses sounds like the most direct and practical solution to your problems
>>
>>16875333
> I feel like a lot of impotence
This is why I'm trying to explain you shit from bottom up. Your GF being whistled at in front of you in one thing. You being intimidated by it is a whole other thing.

Things to understand:
1)You can't change whether a girl likes you or not for the most part
2)All that matters is that you like each other

In this case we see the girl already thinks you are amazing, hot and smart (the fact you think or that you are a manlet doesn't change what she sees in you). Don't believe me- go and ask her what does she like about you.

Your insecurity comes from within you and you see the situation through that. Like >>16875324
said, one response can be "fuck yeah my girl is nice, I got a nice girl, my life is awesome, I'm an awesome dude", but you already know the way you react to the situation.

Here people offered a bunch of practical advice as to how to act, but what I'm saying is you definitely need to work on your mindset as well. Luckily you got a good girl on your side and she can help you see what she sees in you, gl m8
>>
>>16875355
The best advice in all the thread. That is the problem. Thank you anon. And thank all other anons there too
>>
>>16875355
Part II
I can tell you from my experience. As I said, my guy is hot and smart, 10 times better than any guy checking me out at the bar. But he still deals with a lot anxiety, he doesn't show it, but after a while you start to see when he is feeling like shit. This baffles me, but doesn't change my mind about him. All I do is make sure he knows he looks fucking amazing in everything and most importantly, without anything on, and also that he is capable to grasp concepts and have a fruitful, logical debate about any topic, both ones I am passionate about, but also is totally cool about me not knowing basic shit, say, about cars, and is open to introduce me to this whole new thing to me. I'm actually starting to be interested in that shit. And he again doesn't find that very special about himself, but I have had and dropped guys that for some reason wanted to date me and belittle me in the same time.
Anyway,>>16875318, yeah, sorry for not dating someone I don't find to be amazing human being, I'll now choose one human being completely at random (ancient Greece style of sortition), because that is the only fucking way to choose a partner 100% fairly. You dense motherfucker.
>>
>>16875343
Np, glad to be able to help.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.