[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you honestly want in a girl? What would make you love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-03-03-22-43-15.png (288 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-03-22-43-15.png
288 KB, 480x800
What do you honestly want in a girl? What would make you love them lots?
>>
A girl who can cook, clean and listens to me whine about shit. It would be a bonus if she was attractive too.
>>
>>16875222
if the girl was actually a guy named harry
>>
First things first: they have to have a vagina that they were born with. That's pretty important in what I want out of a girl.

Then, I suppose I have to really like the person that vagina is attached to as well and my penis also has to like the person it's attached to so that I not only enjoy putting my penis in the vagina, I also enjoy being around said person when my penis is in their vagina.

Easy, right?
>>
i want a girl that sees marriage as a lifelong commitment,that sees the family as a top priority above everything.
im already asking too much and need to man up don't i
>>
>>16875230

Pretty much this, but don't forget; these steps have nothing to do with falling for somebody.

Guys can fall for girls with none of these qualities, the relationship just doesn't last as long.

If you want someone to fall for you, that's a completely different issue.
>>
File: 1382609931114.gif (919 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1382609931114.gif
919 KB, 400x225
>>16875222
I just want a girl who loves me, not treats me like some kind of amusement

someone I can trust, who's just happy being with me
>>
I want to live vicariously through a pretty one to make up for not being born one
>>
>>16875222
>What do you honestly want in a girl?
My dick, duh.

Long term, dem kiidz.
She's either gonna have to follow me around as I become world's best air force recruit, or she has a rockin career and I can skip straight to world's best dad.

Characteristics almost don't matter, but no fatties. That's the only golden rule.

I guess if she was nice and liked to hang out that'd grease the wheels a bit.
>>
>>16875302
>my dick

haha you would make a good drinking buddy; you're such an ass
>>
File: images-4.jpg (10 KB, 312x161) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
10 KB, 312x161
>>16875222
WHAT DO WE WANT!

A GIRL WORTH FIGHING FOR!
>>
>>16875222

chemistry.

I met one girl who was my ideal partner. voluptious ass, curly hair, likes buffy the vampire slayer, loves being treated like a filthy little whore, pretty much does whatever i ask. really only flaw is could be a bit better at massages but thats really it.

but i feel nothing for her. after awhile i can barely have sex with her.

meet another girl, beautiful, but way more rough around the dges (grew up in brazil, skin shows it) wayyyyyy too fucking clingy, can barely understand her through that accent, etc. etc.

and yet i absolutely adore her and cant wait until the next time shes over so i can just watch her sleep. shes perfect to me, despite not having all the inherent qualities i seek.
>>
>>16875222
white

hot

nice

doesn't have strong political or religious views
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-23-07-43-46.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-23-07-43-46.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
I want a girl who can love me and make me feel comfortable

Someone who I can depend on who will accept me as me
>>
>>16876592
Oh yea and non timid girl, bold happy girls that have in actual personality that is not just a breeding unit, someone with some adventurous goals
>>
>>16876592
Don't we all?
>>
A short skirt and a long jacket
>>
>>16875222
Honestly? At this point I no longer know. I've experienced enough to know what I don't want, but all that leaves me with is a really negative sounding list. Someone who wouldn't hurt me sounds nice?
>>
>>16876605
Finally!

Pick three, guys:

>Pretty
>Smart
>Sane
>Funny
>Rich
>tolerates or enjoys your hobbies

Not picking one results in the opposite
>unattractive
>stupid
>fucking crazy
>unfunny
>poor
>thinks your hobbies are lame or dumb
>>
File: 1439837195870.jpg (118 KB, 526x473) Image search: [Google]
1439837195870.jpg
118 KB, 526x473
She must not be older than 14
>>
i want a girl that would care about me
one that would love me
that's about it
>>
>>16875222
Honesty
Loyalty
Kindness
>>
>>16875222
Someone who is clean or at least decent- looking and can have have a deep conversation with from time to time. Someone I can identify with, someone who is just as willing to go out of their way to do things for me as I would be willing to do for them. Basically, someone that I feel like I have chemistry with.

I try to talk to everybody that I can, hoping that I find people like this. I have only met a few people that fit these qualities, and I talk to them on a regular basis.

Also someone who doesn't seem too desperate to be with me. I can't trust anyone like that, because I know they are going to fuck me over one day, even if they don't mean it.
>>
>>16875222
we have to get a long really well like best friends and i tend to like girls on the shortish and asian side

also she has to be smart and at least kinda know things about the shit i do research on, so i guess grad students in chemistry programs
>>
>>16876613

>Pretty
>Sane
>tolerates or enjoys your hobbies
>>
>>16875262
No, they're out there
I have girls that are honestly like this asking me where they can find guys that agree with this
>>
>>16875222
A girl who can act feminine, doesn't seek attention elsewhere, can be a whore in the bedroom, can cook/clean and knows how to treat me right.

I personally don't date women who have kids, are dramatic or feel the need to stand out.
>>
>>16875262
I'm in the exact same boat. It's a tricky business.

>>16876580
Ah, yes, the whole chemistry thing; that's important too.

>>16876654
How do I find girls like that? I'm not Christian or Muslim, so I'm playing on hard mode.
>>
I want to be able to have conversations with her about different topics. I want her to share what she thinks. And if we disagree we can talk to each other and find out why.

That'd be great.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.