[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do with my life I'm good at nothing 19 in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
What should I do with my life I'm good at nothing 19 in September I just have no idea is it a trade life for me? what trade is the best do in aus I'm shit at mathematics.
>>
>>16875081
kill yourself.
we dont need more useless eaters
>>
>>16875081
Go work for a foster house.
>>
>>16875082
what the fuck man I'm asking because I don't want to be a NEET I want to contribute in life have a family fuck off.
>>
>>16875081
Different anons here have said that locksmith is a good trade without too much supply unlike electricians.
>>
>>16875084
if you have no drive, no purpose, no skill at 19
you are a genetic dead end 2bh
if you procreate and have a family
you are just contributing to the death of our species
>>
>>16875086
please you are typing this from your basement dungeon people who actually think like this are retarded I bet you wouldn't say shit to my face you little fucking weeb what do you do then how old are you mate?
>>
>>16875087
>fight me
lol
>>
File: 1456092948779.gif (2 MB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
1456092948779.gif
2 MB, 299x299
Become a professional fat ass. So fat you can't work and >>16875086 has to pay you his wagecuck bucks for you to continue being a pro.
>>
>>16875084
It's an election year, you should get a job campaigning for your favourite party.

Trades will all be taken over by robots in 10 years anwyay.
>>
>>16875088
how old are you and what do you do?
>>
>>16875081
Pretty much every trade requires a good grasp of maths. You will be working to scale plans and you'll need to understand how to scale up. Even domestic trades require good maths for efficient ordering of materials without waste. Plumbers need to work out how many lengths of 3mtr or 2mtr piping, joiners need to work out lengths of timber used in dry walling. Plasterers need to work out square meters for plasterboard and skim. Electricians have excellent maths.

Work on your maths. Being a trade isn't for idiots. That's left for labourers.
>>
>>16875090
Thanks for the tip I'll look into it don't really like either party atm but a job is a job I can pretend to like one.
>>
>>16875081
Keep going. Try finding a passion. If you cant do it become a drug addict or kill yourself. I'm still considering 2nd and 3rd option at 25.
>>
File: 1456035492678.gif (3 MB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
1456035492678.gif
3 MB, 200x199
>>16875087
I'll bite your face cunt
>>
>>16875094
thanks Germany I'd like to work as a computer technician but I realize that is dying if not dead already. I might just have to work in a call centre job.
>>
>>16875093
>either party
MATE WE HAVE HEAPS OF PARTIES! Right now in parliament we have
>Liberals (inclu CLP and LNP)
>Labor
>Nationals
>Greens
>Palmer United
>Katter's Australia Party
>Nick Xenophon Team
>Motoring Enthusiast Party
>Liberal Democrats
>Family First
>Manufacturing Workers Party
>Lazurus' Rugby Fans
>Jacqui Lambie Network
>>
>>16875084
You're useless my man. You should certainly commit seppuku.
>>
>>16875081
You are 18 and think about having a job and a family?
Don't fall for this meme, enjoy every bit of your life.

Learn a craft, it's the best way to be happy. You will not sitting all day and not be a slave of a machine.
Learn climatisation. Lot of jobs in this field.
>>
>>16875099
Yeah just sick of being pressured and looked down by my family cause I don't have a job.
>>
As a mathematician, I believe that the "i'm le bad at math" and "i hate math" memes lay at the fundamental roots of society's problems.

I really dislike you OP. 19 isn't quite too late to learn math tho, you can change your ways. Has to be quick tho.
>>
>>16875095
My sides. Every time I start to think old people aren't so bad, I see this gif.

OP, just be a chef m8. Good money, decent hours, great work environment and your gf will love that you have heaps of time to spend with her; especially on weekends.
>>
>>16875099
you get one life
people who dont treat it seriously, especially in the first world. need to kill themselves. you want happiness? take some pills fuck wit. in the real world only results matter. if you dont focus on results you will get fucked over and trashed.
>>
>>16875081
join the military
>>
>>16875103
answer the question man stop spouting your bullshit how old are you and what do you do?
>>
>>16875104
type 1 diabetic unfortunately I think I could become a police officer though.
>>
>>16875105
i am whatever the fuck i want to be on 4chan you dumb fuck.
>>
>>16875107
you are obviously a jobless piece of shit otherwise you wouldn't keep avoiding the question.
>>
>>16875107
you're probably just like me maybe older and have no idea what to do.
>>
>>16875108
>glass houses
>>
>>16875108
lurk more new fag
>>
>>16875081

lay bricks, bitches love bricks
>>
>>16875112
lays some bricks boooys
contributing to society yeaaah
>>
>>16875111
where do you work and how old are you?
>>
>>16875113
>>
>>16875115
oops broke the autist
>>
>>16875081
Join the army
>>
>>16875097
Which one is most like /pol/ ?
>>
>>16875116
please stop avoiding the question if you want to back yourself saying people who are 18 should kill themselves because they don't know what they want from life just answer the question back yourself up where do you work and how old are you?
>>
>>16875119
>make a blogpost
>get told to kill yourself
>sperg out
The future's bright for you lad
>>
>>16875081
A tradie earns a great wage, you can easily own a house or two. Don't do automotive mechanics.
Air conditioning is nice and EZ mode. Construction is good too, has a pathway as well being that you go from contracted to contractor.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.