[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IHOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: ihopkc.png (1 MB, 1424x776) Image search: [Google]
ihopkc.png
1 MB, 1424x776
Join us for some live worship, all are welcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqANd2aw8Mc
>>
I want some goddamn pancakes.
>>
>>16874309

International House of Prayer
>>
bump

All are welcome!
>>
>>16874312
Nah, I want some pancakes man. Can you pay that I get my pancakes?
>>
>>16874364

Prayers are better than pancakes
>>
>>16874364
Pray*
Or pay, I would prefer paying tbhfam
>>
>>16874368
Prayer isn't delicious or filling. I have to disagree.
>>
>>16874368
You best rethink that stance pal. That is demonstrably false.
>>
>>16874370

Yes, of course I will pray for you
>>
File: ihop-logo4.jpg (18 KB, 549x356) Image search: [Google]
ihop-logo4.jpg
18 KB, 549x356
>>16874375
>>
>>16874384
Pancakes are way better than "preparing the way of the lord". Just think of how good pancakes are. You are being silly.
>>
>>16874388

Heaven has all the pancakes you could ever want.

Store up treasures in Heaven where it is eternal, not here on Earth, where moth and rust decays and rots.
>>
>>16874417
So I should waste my actual life preparing for a hereafter that may or may not exist?

No thanks, I'll eat real pancakes instead.

Also, I feel kind of bad for you. How the hell did you end up on 4chan to push your religuous agenda? This is probably the second worst community of all time.
>>
>>16874430

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MBEygrZAAw

https://www.youtube.com/user/MiamiUFO

The End is before you, you were warned
>>
>>16874433
Okay, now fuck off

Protip: A religion should be based on love and comprehension as opposed to cheap scare tactics.
>>
>>16874286
Your religious leaders rape little children while you condemn homosexuals. Your religious beliefs are founded in lies and double standards. I have no interest in your live worship. But if there is a god, he should recognize the good in my soul - absent religion - and allow me into heaven for my civic virtue.
>>
>>16874439
But without fear you can't get people to blindly believe whatever the fuck you tell them.
>>
>>16874446
I agree, but people should be able to see for themselves. I believe in God and in Jesus but I would be naive if I thought that the bible is the actual word of God.

I have studied religion and I conclude that many of the rules it has (whatever religion, not just christianity) were man made. The actual point of chtistianity should be to help one another and to treat others with kindness and respect. Every other rule is man made and was made as a tool for control - which defeats what the actual purpose of religion should be.
>>
Where are my fucking pancakes!
>>
All Christians say Satan is bad, why? Is he really that bad for punishing those who do wrong? (;
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.