[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share a life lesson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
>>
Run far away from 4chan
>>
Ever hear of a thing called money?
>>
>>16873617
if you go to berlin don't try to sneak into the teufelsberg radio station. it's full of big boars hanging around and the station is full of junkies that will threat you for money. just saying cuz it may be Dangerous.
>>
If someone tells you you've hit rock bottom and there's nowhere to go but up, they're fucking lying. Life can ALWAYS get worse.

>>16873630
Boars? Are you fucking serious, or is this a video game reference that I'm missing?
>>
Always have a plan B, and if plan A involves working with other people, a plan C to get revenge them.
>>
>>16873638
no jokes, some of them had some babies and mothers can be fucking dangerous
>>
If you accidentally make a fool of yourself, bfd...

Folks will forget about it 15 minutes later and move on to something else.
>>
>>16873644
Oh shit I forgot, that's another good point.

Don't get near mother animals with babies. They will fucking wreck your shit and have no mercy. Especially geese. Fuck geese.
>>
>>16873617
Always unload your man matter deep between her sugar walls. There's no better feeling.
>>
Never rely on other people for happiness. We can only depend on ourselves. Being independent is a goal more of us should strive for. Always be weary of your judgements concerning a person you love for love is blinding.
>>
don't trust people. sadly, it works.
>>
bump for more good advice

only pursue something that makes you happy if you are good at doing it. effort without talent amounts to nothing, at best, or destruction, at worst.
>>
File: 8097562209_ded0bf0046_b.jpg (301 KB, 1000x669) Image search: [Google]
8097562209_ded0bf0046_b.jpg
301 KB, 1000x669
when you encounter a male deer you must pay close attention because their attack stategy is very subtle. They get close to you calmly showing their neck and keeping the head down. when you see this you either run or if not you must grab the first thing or use your punch to hit the deer in the head. you would avoid to get a headkick+horns with the same power as a punch by a boxer. you can die of pulmonar perforation.

sorry for my broken english
>>
>>16873648
This in every situation.
You might not forget the words or actions but other people will forget unless it is written or filmed.
>>
>>16873665
also, be ruthless. anyone that isn't supportive of you, or critical with respect... ain't yo nigga. anyone that ain't yo bro does not deserve an ounce of leeway. the second someone fucks with you, your business, your shit, your girl, your social life, whatever, be ruthless. otherwise they'll do it again and they'll bring friends, cause you've said its alright.
>>
Every achievement if prospered through labour. The universe awards us for labour. Talent isn't a gift, it is earned.
>>
>>16873676
>Talent is earned
Pfffft hahahahahahahahahahahaha Oh my god people actually believe this? I had a good chuckle over this one.
>>
>>16873674
agree with what you say. I think you should let people take advantage of you but sometimes i dont know what to do when people act really shitty to me. for example some girl was poking me with a pen once in uni, what should of i done?
>>
File: 000230403_rovi-1_full.jpg (61 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
000230403_rovi-1_full.jpg
61 KB, 500x384
don't engage yourself with a woman that you started seeing while she had another guy.
>>
>>16873681
How isn't it earned. you think the best musicians, writers, martial artists etc where born with that talent? they put on hours of effort to get to where they are. of course some people are naturally better then other but if they dont put in the labour then they will be surpassed.
>>
>>16873687
So talent isn't the product of hard work. It's the product of being naturally gifted with it. Thank you for discrediting yourself in your own rebuttal trying to discredit me.
>>
If you fail at the first attempt, most likely you will fail at the second one, and then over and over until you win.
>>
Never ever like seriously DON'T leave a job on bad terms unless you can't avoid it.
Most important advice I wish I have heard months ago. Jesus.
>>
>>16873676
That's bullshit. Talent is a gift. After two years of piano lessons I was able to play literally any song my teacher gave me. If I had been a kid instead of someone in their late teens, I would have been considered a prodigy. It came to me naturally. That shit was easy, and not because I worked at it.

Now math? Fuck math. That shit is hard.

Some people are born with talents. You can't fight that and you sometimes can't compete with that. But you can work hard. Hard work can't always make up for it, definitely not, but it does count for something. At least you tried, and hopefully you learned something along the way if you didn't succeed.
>>
Don't be afraid to go for what you want. You'll piss some people off, you'll upset others, despite your best intentions. In the end, however; you'll be happy.
>>
Listen to your dick, and not your brain.Your brain don't know shit. ALWAYS follow the dick.It's the better head.
>>
>>16873648
>Say something stupid to someone
>Be anxious about it, but tell myself to stop worrying since he'll probably have forgotten about it already
>He actually brings it up when I meet him again 4 years later
This actually happened to me
>>
>>16873707
i fucked up what i wanted to say desu. got a head cold. i should of said prowess. but anyway, that could be argued. Clearly you are good at that due to your genetics traits. Its possible that your good genetics in regards to your natural ability has been gained through past achievements in your "family". I have a natural talent with writing poetry for example but I'm still not that good because i dont put in the effort. Someone who isn't naturally talented in piano could surpass you if they put in enough work. piano is just muscle memory anyway, obviously still hard to get good at but its something almost anyone could do. you obviously have have good muscle memory through genetics.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.