[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>me in the pic >borderline >no one likes borderline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: laala.png (338 KB, 617x394) Image search: [Google]
laala.png
338 KB, 617x394
>me in the pic
>borderline
>no one likes borderline people
>what do
>>
>>16871922
you look crazy I dont think it can be helped
>>
Bitch, you gorgeous.

Stop making moronic threads.
>>
>>16871922

fuck off qt, I'd suck ur ass :- )
>>
>>16871922

Become not borderline. Get some kind of style.
>>
How serious?
What symptoms do you have?
>>
I work in social services with some clients who are borderline. One is borderline, has psychosis due to past meth use, and is older, gross, has a hoarding problem, also has a pretty shit personality

And SHE has had two different boyfriends in the past few months (though the previous one would break up with her randomly)

There's probably hope for you if this isn't a troll thread
>>
>>16871922
The fuck is borderline?
Borderline psychotic?
Borderline obese?
Borderline genius?

Just be friendly/nice, genuine, and smile and most people will like most people well enough. That's literally all it takes.
>>
>>16871932
Yes, become not borderline. Even if you got bf, it would just ruin him. Get rid of borderline, then get bf.
>>
People with BPD are typically symptom-free within six years after starting dialectical behavioral therapy.

I guess now's as good a time as any to start.
>>
>>16871955
Borderline personality disorder, presumably

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
>>
>its another op fucks off and never replies thread
why /adv/ why

turn off your adblocker op if you have a connection error
>>
>>16871922
find a guy who's borderline, you'll either kill each other or you'll become super close and understand each other better than anybody else ever will in your entire life. worked for me.

plus >>16871972 though just keep in mind that DBT is not for everybody. but give it a try anyway. it can be difficult and you may get into arguments with yourself or the therapist about some of the concepts, but just trust in it and try it for a while.

if you try it and it doesn't work for you, give cognitive behavioural therapy a try. it's what DBT is based off of, but it's different. I guess you could say it's more general. also, if you try them both and they don't seem to work for you, wait a year or two and try them with a different therapist. sometimes life experience just causes things in your mind to click in such a way, so that therapy concepts that didn't work before will work now.
>>
GTFO
these threads go in /soc/
>>>/soc/
>>
>>16871922
b8
Attractive people don't use 4chan :^)
>>
>>16871922

>you in the pic

ofc
>>
And your picture is relevant how??
Fuck off to /soc/ you ugly attention whore.
>>
>>16871922
kill yourself.
>>
File: aye.png (280 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
aye.png
280 KB, 452x710
>>16871922
>iktf
>>
>>16872171
>droopy eyes
>attractive

and that's with light blasting the rest of the flaws off

how are guys this fucking dumb seriously
>>
>>16871929
She's borderline, she can't.
>>
>>16872208
my with a pic of me, the post is getting more views, and the more views the better my chances someone could actually help me with my condition.

sorry for my bad english
>>
>>16872576
ugh just stfu
>>
>>16872486
Beta provider thirst.

Every guy who gives a "omg you look amazing" are the same ones that white knight for women in threads.
>>
>>16871922
Plenty of people like borderlines. They're the ones whose hearts borderlines end up crushing.
>>
File: oooookkk.png (264 KB, 680x316) Image search: [Google]
oooookkk.png
264 KB, 680x316
>>16872198
well fuck off then if you dont believe me
>>
>>16872486
How are roastie sluts this jealous and insecure?
>>
>>16872662
ikr
>>
>>16871922
>parents didn't love you
>no one will ever love you

Might as well be a whore who gets terrified of intimacy because she fears being abandoned but who nonetheless seduces betas who give her tons of affection. It's a route that will likely leave to suicide because you'll never be truly close to anyone but at least you'll get to have lots of sex and lots of people tell you they love you.
>>
>>16872671
lol that was actually a fun one
>>
>>16872660

well sorry then, and fuck you too because now I feel like shit for being such a cynical asshole

In response to your original question: when I felt really messed up, at first I read books/poems by unusual people, and about usual people doing unusual things (e.g. Richard Feynman, Joshua Foer, Michael Bennet MD, Jesse Itzler, John Green, Andrew Feldmar, Csernus Imre, József Attila - if you don't speak Hungarian, unfortunately you have to skip the last two or three). They made me feel "I'm not sane, but at least I'm not the only crazy one".

There are a plenty of movies worth watching too (e.g. agoodmovietowatch.com/all), coming of age and YA movies also helped me with understanding myself and my way of thinking a lot (because in many situations I felt literally like a child, who doesn't know what to do).

My parents has got a dog. Since I moved back to them I regularly walk the dog, and those walks are really great. A pet loves you, no matter what.

Listening to music, watching TED videos, hiking, learning on KhanAcademy, cooking, Codecademy, running/swimming/working out, going to parties, learning a new language or playing an instrument also worth a try.

I'm not sure if those helps (I'm also not a therapist, and I don't know you - I know nothing frankly), but everyone is fucked up in its own way. So try making yourself comfortable with the condition you live with, improving yourself is always possible, but the only person you should compete with is your past self. Don't depend on others, but respect them.
Sorry for the long response, my repetitive word use, and generally for my bad English.

tl;dr: a lot of boring, cheesy, normie, etc stuff. Spend your time in a way you feel great. The main point is that this is possible without other people.
>>
>>16872660
timestamps or else it don't mean shit

btw guys will date you for being gorgeous despite being borderline. you're beautiful.
>>
>>16873306

>tipping his fedora this hard.

no wonder why attention whores always come here, its so easy to recieve compliments from thirsty virgins like this.
>>
>>16873313
i'm a girl you dumbass. she's fucking pretty. do you really not think women compliment other women?
>>
File: 1457033252668.jpg (69 KB, 600x679) Image search: [Google]
1457033252668.jpg
69 KB, 600x679
>>16871922
You look like a faggot
>>
>>16873313
Goddamn but I hate the word "thirsty" now. Also "salty." Your slang fucking sucks.
>>
>>16873319
>I'm a girl
Timestamp with at least a girly hand
>>
>>16871922
fix yourself. there is a reason that people dont want to associate with bpd individuals. many of us have experienced relations with one or heard horror stories of those that have. borderlines get so caught up in the whole poor me thing that they either dont realize or dont care that theyre fucking other people (partners, family, friends) up with their nonsense. dating or otherwise associating with bpd people is a liability, and often a significant risk.it carries little to no reward at best, and is detrimentally harmful at worst. if you are truly concerned about this, you should seek out a reputable therapist and begin treatment immediately.

>source: experience
>>
>>16872486
I'll like to see your perfect girlfriend faggot
>>
>>16871922
>fishing this hard for attention from 4chan losers

Why do women do this?
>>
>>16871922
Go get professional help. See a psychologist.
>>
File: 1451244924794.jpg (21 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451244924794.jpg
21 KB, 800x600
>>16871922
Ill give you 5/10 for this one. A fair few posts back and a serious argument.
>>
File: 1432871260220.gif (1 MB, 251x190) Image search: [Google]
1432871260220.gif
1 MB, 251x190
>>16871922
Couldn't be more correct.

My BPD ex brought me to the edge of insanity.
Somehow I still miss her after experiencing living hell every day for over 2 years.

Don't fuck rational people up because of your disorders.
>>
>>16873807
Meant to point to this post
>>16873391
>>
Got basic bitch written all over you. Not because of the way you look or even the hours and hours of selfies you took to catch yourself at the perfect angle before making the picture to start this thread.

The fact that you made this thread is enough. You're as basic as they come. If you need attention so bad why don't you go stand in front of a mirror instead of posting this fishing for compliments nonsense
>>
I am borderline too. Nice to meet you OP. I actually have been diagnosed with it. So if you are just using mayo clinic then go to psychologist. They can really get a grasp of what is going on with you.

Other than that I would love a crazy chick as well. Too many softies that don't like guns, off roading fun, outdoor activities, taking risks, and having no charisma at all.
>>
Am pretty sure I have BPD too.

Am so tired of hurting others with behavior that seems normal to me at the time.

Am thinking of changing my living arrangements so I can be in a place that will keep me accountable, and help me re-learn life skills for a few months.

Just not sure if I'm seeing my own picture clearly right now...
>>
>>16873809
i know that feel anon
all we can do now is warn others of the impending danger
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.