[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't been sexually attracted to my boyfriend ever since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 28b.png (82 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
28b.png
82 KB, 500x260
I haven't been sexually attracted to my boyfriend ever since he shaved his beard. Don't get me wrong, I love him and no way am I ever gonna leave him. I'm just not physically attracted to him as much. How do I suck it up?
>>
you can look for otherthings that you find attractive. tell him you prefer him with a beard in the case that its not mandatory that he shaves it. maybe he can get away with a short trim? And if none of that then gove him some information about what he can do to get you going. Even if you dont have sex after he turns you on it will set a pattern of you being attracted to him again and change your thought process.
>>
>>16871062
Have you told him?
>>
>>16871062

tell him you find the beard vastly superior. its part of him. he'll grow it out
>>
and if you go the route ofthat last option be sure to make it satisfying for him as well or it could create new problems.
>>
>>16871074
>>16871075
He prefers having his beard too but his work made him shave it. We're both grieving.
>>
ugh are you fuckin' serious? Do stupid women think like this frequently?

I'm a dude who stays clean shaven and I refuse to get a fucking beard just to attract women. What is so great about them anyway? 9 times out of 10, someone with a beard is just trying to hide their fat face.
>>
>>16871199
fuccboi who can't grow a proper beard detected
>>
>>16871210
Fat fuck who grows a beard to hide his fat fucking face detected.
>>
>>16871199
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16871222
>>>/fatfucks/
Everyone knows why you grow your beard, fatty. Nobody's falling for it.
>>
>>16871226
You used to be fat. It's obvious. People that used to be fat hate fat people more than anyone.
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>16871229
LMAO no. I have always been one of those dudes who could eat anything and not gain weight. In fact I'm pretty sure that I'm still the same weight as I was 10 years ago, or close to it.

That's why I don't need to grow a beard, because I'm not a fatass. I can get away with the clean shaven look.
>>
>>16871232
>anine picture
>autism

Yeah /r9k/ is here guys
>>
do some basic strength training to raise your test, your sex drive will follow
>>
>>16871199
No. Almost all women find beards disgusting and unhygienic. Beards are the fat fetish for women.
>>
>>16871210
Portland Hipster detected. Enjoy your flannel and skinny jeans.
>>
File: 1394862241961.jpg (125 KB, 700x461) Image search: [Google]
1394862241961.jpg
125 KB, 700x461
>>16871438
I don't know about that, my sister and mother told me I should try the 3 days beard look.
I love my smooth skin too much for that and I think I need to lift for a bit longer for it to look good (I'm not shooting for chubby fedora neckbeard), though I'm kind of tempted to ask female friends for their opinion.
>>
>>16871557
Your mother and sister are retarded and there's a reason your dad left and your sister is giving you sex advice.

Don't do it.
>>
Tell me.
>>
File: 1405239000199.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1405239000199.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>>16871199
>>16871216
>>16871438

Is it really that hard for you fucking asshats to accept the possibility that some women find something attractive that you don't understand?

You know, for a website full of shut-ins and mama's boys with fucked up sexual fetishes you fuckers are sure quick to play the shame game.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.