[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to cope with the fact that you're unloveable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1440772671336.png (141 KB, 490x324) Image search: [Google]
1440772671336.png
141 KB, 490x324
How to cope with the fact that you're unloveable?
>>
>>16870928
become the kind of person that you would love, and love yourself. in the meantime, work on loving yourself anyway.
>>
>>16870928

>how to cope

i dont understand why people keep asking this sort of question. coping is how you deal with the issue. theres no step by step process. its like asking 'how do i start breathing?' you just breath. its the basic form. its the simplest of instruction. if you cant do that on your own, ur fucked, cuz its an entirely internal experience.

if ur unloveable either 'cope' with it, or make urself loveable
>>
>>16870954
>jus b urself :^)
>>
>>16870974

>jus b urself :^)

never said or implied anything remotely close to that. when it comes to OPs issue i said either cope with it (as in, accept it instead of trying to find love, or CHANGe to find love)

thats the farthest from 'b urself'

its no wonder no one loves you if you cant even do basic reading comprehension mate
>>
>>16870992

You're both weiners.
>>
>>16870928
What makes you so unlovable, huh?
>>
>>16870974
Are you retarded?
>>
>>16870945
>become the kind of person that you would love

As it turns out though, both men and women care a shit-ton about physical attractiveness. There's things that can be done about it usually, but when it comes to certain things like skin, height or breast size, you can't change them.

Every now and again I think about how much more girls would like me if I was taller, and possibly white. It really kind of eats me up on the inside, but I recognize that nothing can be done about it. So I just deal with the fact that the vast majority of women find me unattractive, and outside of working out and making money I can't fix that. And I can't fix the fact that I'll never *really* be the man of a woman's dreams (because those dreams involve a tall, built white guy with a lantern jaw), or the guy that's really chosen by women. I have to really, really put myself out there a lot, and most of the time I'm Ok with it but sometimes, I think about the reality of how much harder I have to work to gain things like love and respect. And it makes me upset.

I do have hobbies I enjoy, and at least most of the time I can count on friends or family members to interact with as people. So it's not terrible at all, just frustrating when I think about what I don't have (as opposed to what I do).

I'm not OP but I hope I answered his or her question a bit.
>>
i cry a lot in fact most of the time im awake its less of coping and more of just how i feel all the time
>>
>>16871051
Wow can you quit being such a pussy

>>16870928
Alcohol and weed
>>
>>16870928
How many people have you killed, OP? How many have you raped? How many have you swindled out of their life's savings?

All zero? Then the first step toward recovering from "discovering" that you are unlovable is to accept that it isn't true. Unlovable people do exist in this world, but you are not one of them.

Worried about your looks? Do the best you can with what you have. The fact of your efforts will have an effect that goes beyond whatever changes actually come out in your physical appearance.
>>
>>16870928

Echk, what a whiny cunt.

When you're in your late twenties you're going to laugh at what a winy bitch you were.
>>
File: andrew-lincoln.jpg (126 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
andrew-lincoln.jpg
126 KB, 600x399
>>16871710
>How many people have you killed, OP?
How many walkers have you killed?
How many people have you killed?
Why?
>>
>How many walkers have you killed?
>How many people have you killed?
Why?

He's trying to get OP to write out the things that make him unlovable. Writing it out makes you realise how crazy and ridiculous you sound when you make claims like "I'm unlovable. I'm the worst person in the world."
>>
>>16871828
Nothing crazy or ridiculous about it. Love is an emotional and hormonal response to physical characteristics, so if you aren't the best looking or stand out at all you may as well be unloveable. I assume we are talking about romantic love though which is different from other love like familial or friendly love.
>>
Why is it important
>>
>>16870928

Why is that OP? I dont think anyone is unloveable. I mean, unless you are a psycho. If you are worried about you phisics, try to impove the most you can.

Just dont dress as an autist, get a cool haircut and have a shower.

Also dont try to go for someone out of your leaugue.
>>
>>16873235

OP isn't that attractive (AND ONLY ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE CAN FIND LOVE AMIRITE?) and refuses to settle for a not attractive person (CUZ THEY ANT REALLY LOVE EM ;( )

and on top of that he likes anime, and who could love that?
>>
>>16871610
DUDE
>>
>>16870928
I realias love isn't the be all end all of life. There are many things better than a relationship. What does it matter if someone sees me accomplish something or not? If I'm only doing it so someone can validate me I'm being an attention whore. I also don't see myself living that long unless I can turn my life around so that helps. If I'm unlovable then fuck the game. I want out.
>>
>>16873244
It doesnt matter if they are ugly, or if OP wants someone more attractive.

If you find the right person, you'll find her/him attractive. And the fact that the person you are datting is more attractive than you doesn't matter, and if anyone thinks that, is very silly
>>
>>16870928
You do your damndest to see the beauty in yourself, and make the most of it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.