[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf said I could do anal with her ONLY if I let her finger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: naked-licorice.jpg (14 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
naked-licorice.jpg
14 KB, 490x368
My gf said I could do anal with her ONLY if I let her finger me during sex. Is this worth it? I'm pretty nervous about this.
>>
>>16868503
Duh. You might even like it.
Just don't forget to prepare your anuses properly, both of you.
>>
>>16868510
Des just a finger feel good. My past experience with anal "stimulation" was awful. I have anal scarring .
>>
OP, I hate to say this, but the odds are good that this is a bluff. She doesn't want to do this at all, but doesn't want to come out looking like the limiting factor either, so she offered a trade that she thinks you won't take.

Call the bluff or not, as you choose, but don't take the deal unless you're prepared to see it through.
>>
Sorry for hijacking your thread, OP, but I really need to ask this.

I did anal with a couple of girls and while the tightness is kinda nice there was a weird smell. It didn't smell like shit but there was definitely a weird smell.

That smell has ruined anal for me, I could go as far as to say I'm not excited about anal anymore. Has anyone experienced this "smell"? Is it normal? Not one but two girls have had it
>>
It sounds to me like your girlfriend does not want to do anal OP. If that's the case you should talk about it.
>>
>>16868540
I dont want to either, but I'm afraid if I don't do it she'll be suspicious and ask me why I have a fear of anal.
>>
>>16868550
You two are both nutcases. Try communicating with each other sometimes.
>>
quit being a pussy and let her finger your butt, you might like it
>>
>>16868552
I have a good reason, and Im not gonna talk to her about it ever. What if I just do anal when I say we are just having vaginal sex to surprise her?
>>
File: 1451310025004.jpg (18 KB, 440x334) Image search: [Google]
1451310025004.jpg
18 KB, 440x334
>>16868537

That is the smell of an open asshole being churned. I do not prefer nor recommend it. Anal is degenerate.
>>
>>16868503

idk. IS IT?
>>
>>16868557
are you asking what i think youre asking
>>
>>16868557
>What if I just do anal when I say we are just having vaginal sex to surprise her?
That would be a great idea OP. Plus girls love suprises, she'll love you for that.
>>
>>16868537
>i stuck my dick in a hole filled with poo
>why does it smell bad?

are you clinically retarded?
>>
I don't like the oops idea she could do it to you.
>>
It feels good just don't tense up when they go in. It'll feel like you have to poop at first.
>>
Don't listen to these other faggots. You've literally gotten one of the best possible scenarios in front of you. I suggest letting her finger you one night, then you do anal with her on a different night. This way you'll have already paid the price and she'll not be able to back out easily.

Don't be nervous about the fingering. It's actually very pleasurable. A finger isn't so large that it will hurt. Just make sure you poop an hour or less before. Get her to blow you while she does it. Make sure she lubes up her finger really good and inserts slow, then doesn't go in and out. Instead, she should make a "come here" motion pressing against your prostate. You'll probably cum super quick. Don't be afraid to enjoy it, and further, don't be afraid to show her that you enjoy it. The more enthusiastic you are about how good it feels, the more likely she'll be to be in a positive frame of mind when you stick your dick up her pooper.
>>
>>16868557
That will totally work and not backfire in any way. It's not like her turd cutter can rip or tear if she's not very prepared to take a dick, and I definitely don't have any personal experience with that.
>>
>>16869670
Did you read, moron? It says clearly that the smell wasn't shit. Holy fuck, and you even call someone else retarded.
>>
>>16869706
It's her anus. Her rectum. The only things that have ever come out of that hole are poop, farts, and maybe blood.

Did you expect it to smell like roses when it wasn't currently holding poop within reach of your dick?
>>
Protip for anal:

Use coconut oil as lube. It makes ass smell and taste like coconuts, and it works just as well as normal lube.

Don't use saliva, if your breath stinks it will smell bad and the smell of the booty mixed in with your bad breath saliva will join forces and make you gag
>>
>>16869720
The only things that come out of vaginas are pee, blood and babies and smell doesn't seem to be a problem. I don't think he's being retarded when he expected it not to smell in the same way the vagina doesn't, especially if his partner took a bath beforehand.
>>
>>16869731
Vaginas are different though because of sexual fluids and possibility of infection.

I bet the smell was because of what >>16869726 said.
>>
>>16869731
Fair enough. But even when I clean my pooper in the shower, there's still that smell that says "yep, that's what a butthole smells like". It's like how even the most well-washed vagina will have its own smell.
>>
>>16869738
Yeah, sounds reasonable.
>>
>>16869740
You do have a point there
>>
>>16869726
>external use only
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.