[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is bothering the crap out of me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1456623754839.png (551 KB, 964x912) Image search: [Google]
1456623754839.png
551 KB, 964x912
I've been with my gf for around half a year. She's only my 2nd gf even though I'm 31 years old now. Had one of 7 years before that.
My current gf has had lots of boyfriends and lots of fuckbuddies. She and her last boyfriend broke up after a longterm relationship when she was cheating on him.

Recently, she and I got in a fight and she started hitting me. I told her that if she hit me again she would have to leave my house. She did, and I told her to get the fuck out. She left and I went to bed.
That night I was dreaming of her cheating on me. I told her that the next day, after apologizing and so on and then she told me that when she was at home she briefly thought of calling Chad (for the lack of a better name), a fuckbuddy she used to fuck with before we met each other.

Now, the fact that she's fucked dozens of guys before me bothers me enough of already, but this has truly set me up. We're only 6 months together and she, if only for a fraction of a microsecond, thinks of hooking up with Chad, she, with her history of infidelity?
How long's it going to take her to cheat on me?
>>
>How long's it going to take her to cheat on me?
Too late
>>
Haha not long!

She was with me last night.
>>
>>16868207
I doubt it
>>16868208
Durrr

Anyways, I'm going to confront her with my thoughts tonight.

I really see no reason to not call it off.
>>
>>16868200
You live in England, don't you?
>>
People have lives before you meet. It's inevitable, that you will find something about someone's past that will leave you with a bad taste in your mouth, but that's life.

If she instigated the fight, I'd assume she was having second thoughts about the relationship. Or she has cheated on you, and wanted to project her guilt on you.

That being said, the fact that she thought of calling an old fuckbuddy because she got in a fight with you should be a dealbreaker to begin with.

Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>16868200

Just dump this cunt m80
>>
>>16868217
No, central europe.

>If she instigated the fight, I'd assume she was having second thoughts about the relationship.
She was buttmad because I couldn't fuck her because I was recovering from a fever.

>Or she has cheated on you, and wanted to project her guilt on you.
Doubt it.

>That being said, the fact that she thought of calling an old fuckbuddy because she got in a fight with you should be a dealbreaker to begin with.

That's what I think, but then again, I don't know fuckshit about relationships, which is why I'm asking on 4chan...
>>
>>16868200
Invasive thoughts combined with insecurity can mess you up, however above all of that, the fact that she mentioned his guy and her desire to call him is an instant 3 strikes.

You should not even entertain being with someone whose past you can't come to terms with, let alone when they openly admit just because of an argument they were going to call an old fuck buddy.

After she's dumped you need to focus on your insecurity regarding your own and others past lives.
>>
>>16868200
>I told her that the next day, after apologizing and so on and then she told me that when she was at home she briefly thought of calling Chad

This isn't a girlfriend you have a longterm relationship with. This is someone that still acts as if they are 21.

Any girl that runs to another guy to get fucked any time you have a fight is BEYOND red flag, seriously. It doesn't matter if she did or didn't call him, what matters is that you get the fuck out. She's not someone you can build a future with.

Couples fight. And if fighting has you worrying that she'll be running to another guy, that's a lot of hassle and grief you can do without.

I would suggest breaking up with her and tell her you're not interested in dating a woman that runs to another guy any time there's a fight.
>>
>>16868236
Literally this, and if you don't take this advice you deserve the trouble you're going through.
>>
>>16868225
>>16868236
>>16868237

Thank you.
>>
>>16868261
Also worth noting: don't date someone who hits you! Ever! No matter what!
>>
>>16868266
I am 6'6", weigh 225 lbs and can deadlift almost twice my own weight. I think I can defend myself against women just fine, but you do have a point. Which is also why I told her to leave the house.
>>
>>16868273
It's not about self defense. The point is abusive people should never be tolerated. Good luck if you actually take all this advice.
>>
>>16868273

If you have an ounce of self-respect, you will dump this cheating whore immediately!

You can't expect to shake the whore tree and expect a good girl to fall out, people don't change like that.
>>
>>16868200

You're getting old, don't waste your time with a walking red flag, i don't even know why you took her as gf after knowing she cheated on her previous bf, do you think it would be different with you? lol, get the fuck out right now and starting looking for a real woman, you don't have much time left to waste with garbo my friend.
>>
>promiscuous
>history of disloyalty
>physically abusive
>physically abusive when she doesn't get sex
>either seriously considered contacting another man or said that to emotionally manipulate/intimidate you (or both)
>only been together 6 months

I refuse to believe you don't deserve better. Being single is infinitely better than being wth a person like this.
>>
Thanks bros.

Update: I called it off, I broke up with her. She keeps texting me that I should stop and that I misunderstood her and that it wasn't her intention to alienate meh etc.

But it was teh right thing to do. Hope she has a good night with Chad, she's a 5/10 anyway and aging doesn't make her look better (she's a smoker, too) and I'm an 8/10 (but heavily autistic) so there goes that.

I love you guys.
>>
>>16868751

Good to know that at least once op isn't a pussywhipped cuck, good move man, best luck on next one, you clearly deserve better.
>>
File: 1450132901610.jpg (22 KB, 624x414) Image search: [Google]
1450132901610.jpg
22 KB, 624x414
>>16868751
mah nigga
that was clearly the best thing to do in my opinion

you had like one fight and she thought about hooking up with chad, like what the fuck.
not the kind of bitch u can put ur trust in.
>>
>she started hitting me

the bitch can't cheat on you if you dump her

this is not normal or healthy behavior and it's only going to get worse, dump immediately and don't look back. You're inexperienced so you're not sure about proper relationship boundaries, physical violence (regardless of gender) is a massive no-no. How can she respect you if she's willing to literally beat you?

DTMFA
>>
>>16868751
Thanks for taking the solid advice, it's nice when someone comes here for advice and takes it. I hope you find someone worthwhile, anon. Back to the grinding stone.
>>
>>16869253
>>16868751
oh nevermind, congrats are in order then!

You seem smart, put-together, you'll be fine bro. Consider it a dodged bullet.
>>
>>16868751
Good job OP, you did the right thing.
>>
I wish my biggest problem was a relationshit.
Just trash her, then everything is fine.
>>
>>16868200
What a beta fag
>>
>>16868200
>She and her last boyfriend broke up after a longterm relationship when she was cheating on him.
Nothing to worry about here, OP. I'm sure she will be completely faithful to you
>>
>>16868751
Dodged a bullet there, mate. Good for you, I hope you find someone better.
>>
>>16869117
>>16869241
>>16869253
>>16869254
>>16869262
>>16869274
>>16869364
>>16869481
>>16869489

Thanks. I talked to her again, explaining why I broke up. She revealed to me how many men she's slept with; it's over fucking 40. I mean WTF.
>>
>>16869810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpQqH4H_SUQ

Hello Dante
>>
>>16869810
That's why you don't date girls who have had sex with more than two guys by age 18, and definitely don't date girls who have cheated in the past.

The fuck is wrong with you m8
>>
>>16869810

Just make sure that this was the last time you talked to her, don't ever contact this whore again, clean yourself from her.
>>
>>16868751
>she's a 5/10 anyway

Well shit dude.
>>
>>16869810
Damn dude, get tested and never contact her again. Good luck out there m9
>>
>>16869916
LOLLL

Nasty hoes be nasty, you can be free of this biznatch if you tell her to fuck off.
Call the cops and press assault charges while you're at it.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.