[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a black girl how can I acquire a cutw Korean bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
As a black girl how can I acquire a cutw Korean bf?
>>
be cute
talk to cute korean guys
>>
>>16865352
no self respecting korean will date black, they will be disowned
>>
>>16865352
Just go hit up Tyrone for that good dick you know you want
>>
Nope. If you're thinking anything near pic related, no. It's a culture thing. Asians are big on their own culture and you dont understand any of it sadly. You can live in korea for years and you wont understand or be part of it. Also, we're sort of racist towards non asians when it comes to boyfriend girlfriend stuff.
>>
>>16865375
this is so fucking true, I'm a by the book white guy as safe and conservative as they come and I'm still not good enough to date a girl who is on good terms with her family
>>
>>16865375
>Asians actually believe this
Slanty, if some dumb as fuck Asian fucker can "understand" your culture just because he popped out of an Asian woman then I'm more than capable of understanding your culture if I lived there for awhile. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Asians are so fucking annoying sometimes because they think they're deep and complicated when in actuality they're just as retarded as the other cultures they shit talk. It's hilarious.
>>
>>16865384
I'm not saying asian culture is superior. Its stupid a lot like everything else. I'm just saying that its so different from non-asian culture that it wont work out. Like the whole xenophobic thing.If you didnt grow up with an asian mother you wont really understand.
>>
>>16865408
I should also add that yeah you live there for awhile and you might understand it really well. The problem is you still put your western values first. Which is not great for romantic relationships concerning asians. Dumb example but western romance is about and values 'true love' while asia is more 'is this relationship stable enough for us to raise children and have spending money' and you can see how that might cause problems
>>
>>16865352
Briana plz go
>>
>>16865375

This

You will always be a foreigner and no Korean guy will sacrifice family and friends for you. That's if they're even attracted to you in the first place.

If you live in the US maybe you can get a westernised Korean, but in Korea you won't have any luck. The best you'll get is guys going on a date with you to see what it's like, like you're some kind of alien.
>>
>>16865416
Briana = Bebe from /R9K/?
>>
>>16865382
Guy who had a korean gf for a long time here.

You must just be an english teacher. If you're smart, educated, and have a bright future they won't mind if you're foreign, as long as you're white and handsome. And no I don't mean Mr. Charisma handsome.

My ex's parents liked me a lot, especially her father. Although her mother found it difficult to communicate with me (my korean is lacking, so we spoke japanese since that was the language we had in common) I do feel that she liked me. Got invited to events with their family friends frequently and I was also studying Korean regularly.

We ended up breaking up because of work reasons, I got a great offer in my home country and her job just made her very busy. Still go on vacations together every few months and she's looking to move in my direction next year.
>>
>>16865408
Dude, there's nothing unique about Asian culture that makes it impossible to integrate you, just the way plenty of Asians have managed to assimilate into American society. Your customs and values are not impossible to acquire either. Your languages are far from impossible to learn to fluency either, despite all you'll hear to the contrary.

Now, unfortunately, full assimilation doesn't necessarily mean you'll be accepted when you still look different (god help you if you're black), but it's stupid to say it's impossible.
>>
>>16865365
Does this kind of thing also apply to white girls? If I, a white girl, dated a Korean guy would our relationship be looked down upon in Korea?
>>
>>16865476

White girls are like a trophy for Korean guys to date but they wouldn't have a serious relationship with one. They'd find a Korean girl for that
>>
>>16865476
no plenty of koreans really love white people, you would have to be unlucky to end up with a guy with parents who wouldnt let him date you. a few will still oppose it, but korea is just about the best as you can get of the developed southeast asian countries when it comes to dating whites. especially girls.

pretty much all of asia hates blacks though, and honestly they aren't that wrong to hold that belief as sad as it is to say, blacks are trouble everywhere in the world
>>
I'm a black-korean mix.I can tell you that Koreans absolutely hate blacks. My father was disowned by his family and I've only met my grandmother once who said I was "Cute like a mutt." Just avoid it entirely, it is not worth it.
>>
>>16865495
No they don't. They hate all non koreans.

Actually it's damn easy to get asian pussy when you're black, as evidenced by the jealous my you display here.
>>
>>16865526
yeah you are completely out of touch, I dont even know how you could pick up that version of reality
>>
>>16865352
You have zero chance. Not even black guys want black women, let alone a cute korean guy. You dont know that being super white is status of beauty in korea?
>>
>>16865495
>korea is just about the best as you can get of the developed southeast asian countries when it comes to dating whites.

Thats Taiwan bro, not Korea
>>
As a black guy attracted to Korean girls, this shit always hurts to read.

Can't say I didn't know it though.

Filipina works for me.
>>
>>16865562
I feel for you man. your race let you down really fucking hard. the good black people are dragged down by the reputation of the rest.
>>
>>16865495
>>16865526

They don't hate blacks, they're usually curious about them. But that's not in a sexual manner, its "oh look at that, that's different".

You're not going to have much luck as a black person dating in an east Asian country.
>>
>>16865352
fuck Koreans and japs. date westernized chinese american men. Their women left them for white cocks and black men left you for white women, so link up with that chinese dick.

trust me in the next 40 years you'll be glad your SO taught you mandarin during pillow talk
>>
>>16865539
>not even black guys want black women.

this is false. african-american women are the undesirable ones. africans, caribbeans and non-US black women are very feminine and attractive, but they know they're top quality and hop on white dick the moment they're exposed to Chad

black women betrayed black men first this 'black men don't want black women' meme needs to fucking die in a fire
>>
>>16865437
>she's looking to move in my direction next year

Godspeed, anon.
Hope things work out for you two.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.