[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some spiritual guidance.. For like 10 years now I try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
I need some spiritual guidance.. For like 10 years now I try to make the most of my spirituality. Now its ruining my life.

I need a fix for this. Everytime I think about something sexual it affects my friends, familiy or collegaues, Even my cats are affected, I'm beginning to suspect that everyone knows its me. Help me please its really ruining my life and I regret ever starting to open my fucking chakra's. to tell in short: my penis tingles everytime I think about sex and it seems to affect everyone around me. This is not normal. I just want to quit this..
>>
File: images (7).jpg (5 KB, 150x100) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
5 KB, 150x100
>>16864937
Have you considered having sex ?
>>
I tried:

Opening different chakra's
Fasting
Ignoring it
No masturbating

They always respond with a "cough" as if something needs to come out, even people I speak on the phone get affected with it. Not even my closest friend and girlfriend know this but still they know somethings going on.

GOD I wish someone just helped me.
>>
It's entirely in your head.
>>
>>16864937
sounds like you are too obsessed with spirituality and new age. i went through a stage like this. most of it is bull shit. have you tried masturbating? sounds like you are just horny
>>
File: petals_and_peacocks_fuckers_hat.jpg (211 KB, 1140x1200) Image search: [Google]
petals_and_peacocks_fuckers_hat.jpg
211 KB, 1140x1200
>>16864937
Are you retarded ?
You need to go out, get drunk, have a good time, flirt about and get laid . : )
>>
GUYS why do you think im not getting laid?!
I have a relationship believe it or not. I used to practice everyday on my girlfriend when we went to bed.

Guys, im perfectly fine, im outgoing, have enough shit to do so never bored and when I masturbate it becomes worse,

Come on guys. I already go out so many times, its just today has been horrible, I have no control.

I hope someone there believes me because if you don't think (4chan) I have some fucked up influence on the people around me I might aswell kill myself
>>
File: merchantdetected.jpg (14 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
merchantdetected.jpg
14 KB, 300x295
>>16864967
>>
I just want to stop feeling this or giving others this fucking feeling. I'm done with spirituality.
>>
>>16864972
Get not kiky then try some new fucked up chit in bed, strangle her a wee bit, slap that ass, stick some peppermint up their, get a got to watch you guy's having a mayonas situation do son running .
EXPLORE!!!
>>
>falling for bait this obvious
Are you people retarded?
>>
>>16864986
That's te BEST advice someone has giving me so far. However bro, we already cosplay, im bisexual so yes we have tried EVERYTHING. I'm pretty done exploring my sexuality because it took me 20 years before to figure out I can find guys attractive. So I can't do everything with my girlfriend however I feel like she's my soulmate so I don't want to leave her just to get my cock sucked my a guy.

I need a fix that involved myself and myself only. I'm done leaking my energy to others. Its like im cursed, I want to either redirect it to my heart which is impossible (I tried for 2.5 years now) or just stop it. God I feel so powerless now.

Am I the only one fucked up like this?
>>
>>16864990
You are so naive.
>>
>>16864937
Their is no suche thing as spirituality it's all imagination and physiology duchbag retarde.
>>
>>16865000
I wish I was like you. I truly do.
If you think im retarded please just leave me be.
>>
>>16865000
If it's truly just imagination and psychology, any advice on this matter???
>>
>>16865012
Fuck you.
I Bette you collect precious stones also.
Rain dance.
Make good luck bracelets.
>>
paranoid schizophrenia is a helluva drug
>>
>>16865021
Fuck you too.
I never collect stones but ofcourse from all times you say that when I just found a stone yesterday that I brought with me just for the lolz.

Im not baiting im dead serious man
>>
>>16865026
-__- thanks man ass
>>
>>16865016
It's like religion, you have conditioned yourself to this over the last 10 years, it was your decision to brainwash yourself to this absurdity. Good luck.
>>
>>16865040
I did not man. I just studied a lot man.. then I should say it differently. How do i condition myself back to normal???
>>
>>16865053
The same way you conditioned yourself into this would be my first ges, their is no such thing as (shakra's) it's your imagination, a trike of the mind,
>>
>>16865053
Stop deluding yourself into thinking any of this is real. If you believe something hard enough, your mind will actually experience it. Almost like a placebo
>>
>>16865067
Just like a placebo you mean.
>>
>>16865067
Then what should I focus on?
I feel like im really affecting people with this guys..
>>
>>16865067
I hope its not something like singers that are so delusional that they hear something else, even if they record it and listen back to it..

Im not that retarded.
>>
thanks guys so far I feel like I can overcome it. This might explain why I suffer from headaches...
>>
>>16865074
Your not affecting enibody, like I sead it's all in the head, you sead it yourself you '' feel '' like your affecting people it's just a feel,
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 150x113) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 150x113
>>16864937
Now get over it dumeass.
>>
>>16865099
I see them actually react to it..But fuck that I'm willing to go with this placebo effect, how do I counter it..
>>
>>16865106
Thanks
>>
>>16865111
Welcome
>>
>>16865118
Now, how do I actually get over it?
>>
>>16865108
Watch ( Derren Brown, the placebo effect and fear and faith ) they are Verry instructive .
>>
>>16865121
*feeling like a dumeass*
>>
>>16865128
>>16865128

Thanks man I wish you well. Im going to watch it hopefully it will help..
>>
>>16864937
Get your red chackra hard and fuck a grill.

Spiritutality is bullshit. Forget that.
>>
>>16865142
Just curious, why is spirituality bullshit?.. Have you tried it..?
>>
>>16865128
im loving your suggestion so far man thank you so much
>>
you may want go to the astral plane and ask the ascended masters imo
>>
>>16865152
Good your won of us now, welcome to reality.
>>
File: 39999664.jpg (103 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
39999664.jpg
103 KB, 400x400
>>16865152
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.