[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First relationship and frustration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1392031722769.gif (3 MB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
1392031722769.gif
3 MB, 500x316
Hello /adv/

I'll try to keep it short.
>Be 25
>Had flirts and one night stands before
>Never had a stable relationship
>Meet a girl on a dating app
>We talk a lot, I'm usually super secretive about everything but not with her
>She does the same, we're quite similar (very analytical / neurotic)
>Meet up, she's chubby but like good chubby (juicy thighs, ass, some tits), have sex first night then tons and tons of it.
>Still fucking like rabbits, she's getting in love

Here is the frustration part.
I'm not happy with the situation.
I'm quite confused by it actually. She keeps flattering me a lot, telling me I'm cute, telling me I'm very good in bed (I actually had very low experiences, she had dozens but it's not scarying me)...

But still I don't feel good about it.

I know I should be super happy about it. I finally found someone that understands me, she loves sex to the point of having it multiple times a day everyday, she's trying her hardest to make me feel comfortable...
All that praising kinda make me want to search for the same girl but cuter/with a better body.

It's a dumb thing to say but I miss being single already and it's been only two weeks...
>>
>>16864913
Honestly it's either she's a bit inexperience with relationship or you're one awesome hunk that she scared of losing.
Give this relationship another week or two then ask yourself this question again.
>>
>>16864975
From what we've talked, she had rocky relationships.

She's the first girl that is actively spending time and effort to give me pleasure sexually, and apparently it's the same for her.
I know she already talked about it to several of her females friends given the looks they're giving me.
So maybe a bit of both but I don't consider myself super attractive or anything.
>>
>>16864913
>It's a dumb thing to say but I miss being single already and it's been only two weeks..

I feel your exact feels op, i think.

it's been less than a week for me

she's trying really hard to make me comfortable, cooks, cleans, takes ME out to dinner

I find it really weird, being my first relationship with long term expectations...
>>
I was in the same boat you are. I dated her for a month and it got to the point when all I could think about was breaking up. The first time she passed me off enough I dumped her and met someone that I'm compatability with. Use her as training wheels.
>>
Post pictures of her OP.

I am sure she is attractive.
>>
>>16865002
She's not trying that hard to be fair. I'm still doing things I do naturally, she doesn't mind me spending time playing vidya and such.

>>16865009
>Use her as training wheels.
She literally training me sexually speaking. She's super curious and makes me do all sort of things. It's like having a more horny version of myself and it's a bit daunting....

>>16865011
no
>>
Yeah man just give her a few weeks and if you aren't feeling anything for her just tell her that you don't want anything serious. I took shrooms the night before I broke up with my training wheels because I was getting anxiety just thinking about how it wasn't working out.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.