[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been with a girl for some months and today she came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I've been with a girl for some months and today she came out saying that her and her family are moving to PerĂº(her mom is from PerĂº, we live in Italy) in June.
Still trying to cry.
The last hope is for her to stay with her dad(who will stay here for one more year) and find a job to settle here in Italy but she keeps saying she can't and for some reason she doesn't want to tell me. Pls help.

Also she doesn't want to talk to me.
>>
She wants to move back to Peru, she just doesnt want to admit that's more important to her than staying with you
Sorry bruv
>>
Sounds like she's made up her mind and she'd rather live with her mom than her dad. Sorry m8. Hang in there.

She doesn't want to talk to you because girls can be really awkward about this stuff sometimes, it's tough for her to directly address an uncomfortable issue, so she doesn't know how to say "I care about you, but going to Peru with my mom is more important to me than continuing this relationship"
>>
>>16864873
i don't think so.
even if i do not think about our relationship, all of her life is here, she doesn't know anyone there. She's actually born here
>>
>>16864871
Sounds like she already made her descition anon, cope with it
>>
>>16864873
This guy is right OP. I think the reason she can't tell you why she has to go and her avoiding you is because she's either too nervous or too polite to turn round and say to you "Peru sounds a damn sight more exciting than you'll ever be so I'm outta here, laters m9".
>>
>>16864883
That's what you think. You don't know what she thinks. If she agreed with your reasons she'd be staying, guy.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.