[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I move to a cool city like la or Miami without college?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 359x140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 359x140
How do I move to a cool city like la or Miami without college? Do I have to just settle for Phoenix or something?
>>
>>16864755
None of those cities are cool. Also college != money. Believe it or not, you don't need college to have a decent income. Stop blaming your lack of financial success on not going to college
>>
>>16864801
I don't I blame it on being from a small town
>>
>>16864801
I blame society for telling us "college is everything, and everyone should go".

>>16864803
That makes even less sense. If you had money you could go anywhere, regardless of where you are now.
>>
>>16864803
>2016
>world at your finger tips
>town size mattering
>>
>>16864803
I live in a big city and I think uncrowded small towns are better...

>Grass is always greener etc.
>>
>>16864755
This identical query gets posted by this guy at least once a week.
>>
You guys are stupid as duck im from a small town and people can't even afford the simplest shit and I go to the city and all the blacks in section 8 have Louis bags and tattoos and thousands of dollars worth of tattoos and shit

Being in a city automatically makes you richer
>>
>>16864755
I can't really speak for Phoenix or Miami, but LA is expensive as hell to live in. California as a whole is, actually. You don't really need to go to college but you'll need a good job if you want to afford to live there.
>>
>>16864839
>good job
>no college
>early 20s

Yeah ok I'm 1 percent of the population
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.