[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
actually depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1443023994006.png (570 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1443023994006.png
570 KB, 720x720
>16 family deaths over 4 years
>everyone I was truly close to is gone
>mom, brother, gram, gramps, cousins
>every 2.5 month's there's another fucking funeral
>ex is a psycho abusive manipulator with reckless disregard for the truth
>tells disgusting lies about me and deceased family members who can't refute anything
>can't hack it anymore, even strangers know me through this guy's lies
>he's a big deal in the community and a bartender
>I planned on moving to state with remaining family who I'm still good with
>he starts contacting everyone I know using just enough bits of truth to make his lies about me believable so I won't have incentive to move
>some of my family turned to his side
>they're giving him information to use against me in custody out of spite from me cutting contact
>they were people I let go years ago because I already had to stay guarded around them and knew they we desperate sells outs who feed on relevance and negativity but it still sucks
>now he can say whatever he wants, they lap it up and it's gospel to them
>too fucking dumb or blinded by validation to see that he's playing them like a fiddle
>have two amazing friends but they're busy students and I work over 60 hours a week so we never get together
>have two legal battles going on, custody and restraining order
>just got out of debt and a medical bill I wasn't aware of went into collections
>can no longer function normally in public or social situations
>an invention I was perfecting has just been patented
>met the man of my dreams
>he's married
>too poor to travel
>too afraid to kill myself
>can't even cry

I'm so damn tired of it all. The selling out was the tipping point. Not exactly sure what I'm looking for, just need some /adv/, guys. I used to push myself and was able to remain optimistic in spite of everything but now can barely leave the house except to work. I even ordered my fucking groceries online.
>>
You a f? Accuse him of rape.
>>
>>16864631
Thanks anon, but that would unravel quickly, I'm a terrible liar
>>
>>16864629
Go to the authorities and get a restraining order, seek legal help and ask about perjury and what can you do about it.

If you want to, talk to the members of your family that you care about and explain the situation. If they don't believe you, move on.

Try to make more/new friends, remember to include the psycho ex in your life story so they can't be manipulated by him.

About the invention, though luck sister. Just keep working on things.
>>
>>16864658
Thanks. Just a little background. I had a restraining order for abuse. During the order he actually broke into my house when I was away for christmas. My neighbor called me and I called the police from 3 states away. The cops got there after he left but I filed a police report. The DA office didn't get the fucking report like they told me they would and the judge dismissed the case with prejudice. Any time I have contempt of breaking the order to file they say it isn't enough. It's disheartening. So because he got away with that he tells people I made it up. Even though his family knew he was there.

Yeah, the courthouse here sucks.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.